2022-2023 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It looks like there has been movement on the waitlist already; does this mean that people who have not heard back from interviews are pretty much 100% either waitlisted or rejected? Seems to me like a lot of people have not heard back yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed in feb but haven't heard back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my application. Hope it goes to one of you on the waitlist!

Reactions: 6 users
Can someone with an MSAR subscription take screenshots of Hackensack info and post them here? Please and thanks 🙏
this is alot but i think i got most of everything relevant
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.22.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.22.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.23.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.24.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.27.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.24.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 4.25.04 PM.png

i am starting to get despondent... idk how but somehow that msar data looked me directly in the eye and spat in my face

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone who interviewed that hasn't heard back?

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone who interviewed that hasn't heard back?
Interviewed Feb and haven't heard back... considering this week is accepted student's week, I don't think things are looking too good. Hopefully I'm wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed Feb and haven't heard back... considering this week is accepted student's week, I don't think things are looking too good. Hopefully I'm wrong!
People are leaving the accepted students chat in a trickle and I’m sure things will pick up more in May. I wouldn’t lose hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my A and my merit scholarship. Hopefully it goes to one of you!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
got the A via email, interviewed end of feb :)

Reactions: 5 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Will be withdrawing, so hopefully it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 9 users
Shat my pants bc there was an email but it was just a damn campus tour invite again

• Haha
I am thinking to send some update to the school. I would like to get some help if possible, which way is better to send the letter: via Communication status link, Document Upload link or directly use their admission office email...

I am thinking to send some update to the school. I would like to get some help if possible, which way is better to send the letter: via Communication status link, Document Upload link or directly use their admission office email...
I emailed them about something once, and they just uploaded it to the document upload. So I imagine it's the same thing.

Anyone know if this school has considerable waitlist movement or should I assume that the odds of me getting in are low?

Just got accepted off the waitlist. I was waitlisted 5 days ago

Last edited:
does anyone know how long financial aid offers get sent out after being accepted? just wondering given that april 30th is in a few days 🥲

Also accepted today from the WL, despite them confirming I withdrew a few days ago... lol

Reactions: 3 users
Are there any current students I can talk to here? Kind of urgent lol. Thanks!

Just got off the waitlist!!!!! II 2/2, WL 3/24. My first A this cycle after a bunch of waitlists. I’m over the moon 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 10 users
I called and take this with an absolute **** ton of salt but they said A. They won’t start taking people off the waitlist until May 1st (obviously not true hence the salt) and B. The waitlist is ranked based on interview performance etc and they just go down the list as spots open up but they (the front office staff) do not have access to the ranking so they can’t tell you anything about where you are on the list or how to improve your candidacy

Reactions: 1 users