2022-2023 Florida International (FIU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just emailed to withdrawal my A! Hoping it goes to one of you guys!! You deserve it <3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the A from the WL! Waitlisted Dec, Update letter Apr, A today!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
for accepted students, how long do you have to respond to the offer?

Anyone know if waitlist offers have historically been in the morning or afternoon? I’m traveling abroad right now so I need to account for the time change in time 😅

Does anyone know if the graduate certificate in molecular and biomedical sciences program is worth it if you’re on the waitlist? I’m curious to know how many people actually get into fiu hwcom from that program.

Does anyone know if the graduate certificate in molecular and biomedical sciences program is worth it if you’re on the waitlist? I’m curious to know how many people actually get into fiu hwcom from that program.

I’ve only heard bad things tbh. I had a friend who was WL and did the program and said he failed the first exams despite studying really hard. He dropped the program, re-applied and got into the school

Does anyone know enough details about the summer research? and if the research are medical research or just science?

Do you guys think there is still hope to get off the waitlist this late in May?