2022-2023 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also... were you previously waitlisted?

Interviewed 12/09 Waitlisted at the beginning of January
509/3.5 gpa
this is my first acceptance :")

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received the A call at 12:27 PM today. Interviewed in October and was waitlisted. MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE! Lots of happy tears. good luck to everybody else on the WL :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Received the A call at 12:27 PM today. Interviewed in October and was waitlisted. MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE! Lots of happy tears. good luck to everybody else on the WL :)
Congrats!! Was A for Core or Select?

Reactions: 1 user

That’s amazing ! This sets the tone for what’s to come. The first week of May is gonna be amazing (April 30th is on a weekend this year so I’m not sure if calls will be going out)

I've decided to withdraw my A here (OOS, Core). Hoping it goes to someone still waiting!

Reactions: 6 users
hi! Does anyone know if there is a group chat for accepted students or a Facebook group? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Getting the USF giving week emails asking for donations got me wondering: how much do yall think i need to give for that A? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys long shot I got the call on Tuesday to get off the waitlist and was wanting to visit this Monday and Tuesday (only days available this month :( ). Do any current students have time to show me around? They said they don’t have any official tours until Thursday and I’m out of state. Thank you in advance you’d be a life saver!!

The USF MD waitlist site says that LOI’s don’t influence application decisions. Do you think this is really the case? Or is this just them trying to reduce the amount of letters they receive.

The USF MD waitlist site says that LOI’s don’t influence application decisions. Do you think this is really the case? Or is this just them trying to reduce the amount of letters they receive.

That a good question. I sent my LOI last week so I also would like to know this.

That a good question. I sent my LOI last week so I also would like to know this.
Just giving my own experience (obviously take it with grain of salt)-- I did not send a LOI, or any update for that matter, and was accepted off the waitlist. Due to this, I assumed that a LOI is not something they heavily consider when making decisions. But if you're 100% certain you will attend this school, it wouldn't hurt your chances to send a letter!

Just giving my own experience (obviously take it with grain of salt)-- I did not send a LOI, or any update for that matter, and was accepted off the waitlist. Due to this, I assumed that a LOI is not something they heavily consider when making decisions. But if you're 100% certain you will attend this school, it wouldn't hurt your chances to send a letter!

You were accepted this cycle?

I would also second this statement - I did not send a LOI but received an acceptance off the waitlist this week

That makes sense! I definitely want to go here so I sent them my LOI hopefully I can’t get off of the waitlist

Have they given all the acceptances and the rest are on WL?

My CYMS says interview requested when I already interviewed? No idea what that's supposed to mean lol

Are acceptances and WL letters for march interviewees supposed to come out 4/15?

Does CYMS only pop up when you’re accepted somewhere and have waitlist or does it pop up for just waitlist as well?

I'm going to be in tampa for the weekend and wanted to set up a campus tour but admissions just said they aren't doing tours this week or next week. Does anyone know if I could still go to the campus and look around myself?
Hi! Current student here. You can go ahead and just look around the school by yourself or I can help set up a tour with a student if you would rather do that. DM me if you are in town and are interested in an unofficial tour!

Hi guys long shot I got the call on Tuesday to get off the waitlist and was wanting to visit this Monday and Tuesday (only days available this month :( ). Do any current students have time to show me around? They said they don’t have any official tours until Thursday and I’m out of state. Thank you in advance you’d be a life saver!!
Hi! I can help with this. DM me if you are still interested!

Withdrew my application/acceptance today! Best of luck to the many deserving applicants on the waitlist!

Reactions: 3 users
I checked CYMS and I got WLed as well but will be withdrawing

Reactions: 1 users
How often do ya’ll think they’ll call to take people off the waitlist?