2022-2023 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It depends on what date you interview in December. Otherwise, some will have to wait until January for a decision.
What about early november interviewees? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hoping we hear back on decisions this week. I know the Dream Team mentioned that the voting committee would be meeting to discuss applications today. I even had a reminder in my calendar about this lol

Hoping we hear back on decisions this week. I know the Dream Team mentioned that the voting committee would be meeting to discuss applications today. I even had a reminder in my calendar about this lol
I interviewed on 12/8 and the Dream Team told us that they would meet today, but it may be the end of this week or end of next week before decisions come out

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on 12/8 and the Dream Team told us that they would meet today, but it may be the end of this week or end of next week before decisions come out
Yeah that sounds a lot more reasonable than my estimates. Good luck!

For what it’s worth I interviewed on 11/17 and they said the dream team would meet on 11/28. They also said they only meet once or twice a month, so it’s possible that they may have decisions for some people come out by the end of this week!

Based on previous years and that their winter break starts next Monday, if they announce decisions on Friday then perhaps zoom links will be going out tomorrow?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I was gonna say it seems like they either stopped doing the zoom thing or something came up and they’re not ready to release decisions :/

Any idea on chances of getting an II from here on out? Just wondering as I've had my eyes on case for years + have friends in the program :( I'm OOS ORM, LM 71 for context.

Does anyone here who applied to the MSTP know how acceptance to the program works? I interviewed Dec. 7-8

Any idea on chances of getting an II from here on out? Just wondering as I've had my eyes on case for years + have friends in the program :( I'm OOS ORM, LM 71 for context.

I received an interview in January 2 years ago. M2 now

Reactions: 1 users
Oh shoot, it’s starting! When did y’all interview?

+1 zoom link. I think there was mention of two different zoom links being sent out each time, however.

Lot's of confusion around what the zoom link means from past years and now the anxiety is setting in :rofl:

I just got rejected from the MSTP program :( and am now being considered for the MD only program. What is the zoom link people on here are talking about?

For everyone who received either a II or an R so far, did your communications tab in the portal update? I haven't received either yet, but my communications tab hasn't updated since they sent me the secondary app in July, even though I received email confirmation that I completed my secondary/paid for it, etc. I'm just wondering if my R was lost somewhere lol

For everyone who received either a II or an R so far, did your communications tab in the portal update? I haven't received either yet, but my communications tab hasn't updated since they sent me the secondary app in July, even though I received email confirmation that I completed my secondary/paid for it, etc. I'm just wondering if my R was lost somewhere lol
Same! No communication so far. I dodged all the R waves, but hard to tell if the app was just lost somewhere or if we are actually still in consideration. Especially, since Case doesn’t accept any updates.

Hi everyone! Pre-II R :( received today 12:47pm EST, submitted and was complete August 3rd. Secondary received 7/9.

Canadian student from Toronto , 3.98 GPA, 515 MCAT, Strong ECs (in terms of employment and volunteering in my opinion but: three hospices over the past 4 years in Ontario, >60 hours shadowing, working over a year in a hospital inpatient surgery as a PA, PT during undergrad).

No research though which may have done it but oh well. Congrats to all the candidates who received interviews, and my fellow Rs out there! Goodluck to you all!!!