2022-2023 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All the people who received a zoom link last week disappeared, does that means zoom link = acceptance and they are not allowed to disclose that now?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you guys receive information on when your two interviews are scheduled for/who you are interviewing with? Mine is in two days and I just have the general agenda/zoom link

When did you guys receive information on when your two interviews are scheduled for/who you are interviewing with? Mine is in two days and I just have the general agenda/zoom link

The interviewers are on the portal. Not sure that they send it to you

pre II rejection yesterday - completed near the deadline though

Members don't see this ad :)
01/18 was available until earlier today, 01/26, 01/31, some dates in february and marc

any one complete in September heard back for either interview or rejection? Complete on 09/27 but have not heard back. Trying to stay hopeful. Good luck everyone!

anyone submit in July and still havent heard back yet? should I just anticipate an R?

anyone submit in July and still havent heard back yet? should I just anticipate an R?
If u haven't been rejected yet you are still under consideration. They are still sending pre-II Rs to people who submitted mid summer (ie me a couple weeks ago)

II an hour ago!! Submitted mid September. LM 72/73ish. Earliest dates available were end of January

Reactions: 2 users
To people that interviewed, do you know when they let you know when you get in or not

To people that interviewed, do you know when they let you know when you get in or not
I believe they met on Jan-9 for their decision meeting; in previous months it took about a week (4-7 days) for them to send decisions out after that meeting. My guess is any day now ✨✨🙃

I believe they met on Jan-9 for their decision meeting; in previous months it took about a week (4-7 days) for them to send decisions out after that meeting. My guess is any day now ✨✨🙃
So I interviewed in December, do you think it is pointless at this point in sending an update letter since a decision was already made?

II this morning, completed mid-August, MCAT: 515+, GPA: 3.8+. Honestly, didn't expect to get anything from this school, but now that I did. Super excited!

Reactions: 2 users
Is your guys’ zoom links for a “brief check in session” too or is it worded differently?!

I was rejected from the MSTP on Dec. 19 and admissions told me I automatically entered the queue for the University Program at that time, so idk when I should hear back.

• Care
Does case give out any rejections post-interview // do we have any idea how many people end up on the alternate list? Asking because it looks like only ~30 people got off of it last year

Got placed on alternate list for Case. Anyone know from previous years how movement on alternate list works? What % is WL and what % is Accepted for Case

Last edited by a moderator:
How do decisions work? Do you get a zoom link and they update you during a meeting?

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get the CWRU Network ID for financial aid applications? I am trying to work on all of these ASAP

Hey guys are we supposed to upload post-II updates in the portal?

For those of you who got zoom links, around what time did the email come in? I need to know if I should stop checking my email every 30 seconds.

For those of you who got zoom links, around what time did the email come in? I need to know if I should stop checking my email every 30 seconds.
Do they come in on Fridays? When is the next round of acceptances expected?

Hi everyone. Wondering if anyone knows if Case still has another round of interviews to send out? I was complete in late July and haven’t heard back yet. I really love this school’s curriculum and wanna know if there’s any hope left. Thanks in advance!