2022-2023 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
alt list just now. Interviewed 9/28. no zoom call

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 9/30 still no email (no zoom link) ahhhh

I’m surprised no one who got the A has mentioned it when a lot people mentioned getting the zoom link on Friday.

I wonder if they were told not to mention anything about it after they saw this thread lmao

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, complete 7/12

Got an II from CCLCM. Goes to show how weird this process is I suppose.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R, Complete 7/8. Best of luck to everyone else!!

lol just got the pre-II R, dont know what happened, my first R of the cycle

Just got the II for UP! Complete 8/13. Interview scheduled for 10/27.

Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R today. This one was a bummer, but good luck to all the future docs interviewing here!

Completed secondary 7/16/22. Still have not heard anything…

Reactions: 2 users
@CWRU.Sman If we’re allowed to ask, do you know how Case Western weighs the student versus faculty interviews?

For those who have interviewed already, what was the experience like for you? Was it laid back and conversational? Or were you peppered with questions?

@CWRU.Sman If we’re allowed to ask, do you know how Case Western weighs the student versus faculty interviews?
They hold the same weight. For example, our admissions committee won't evaluate, discuss, and vote on a candidate if the student interviewer feedback is not submitted.

did anyone hear anything from the 10/10 Interview date? They mentioned we would be hearing this week or next I think...

Did anyone else submit their application to both programs early August and hasn’t heard anything from either? What does that usually mean?

I applied late July and haven't heard back either :( But honestly, no news yet may be good news. We might still be in the running for an interview.

Reactions: 7 users
Hey all,

M2 here in the university program. First, a huge congrats to all those accepted! For those who are still waiting for an interview, I was complete in August, and didn’t receive an II until January, so there’s no reason to think you’ve been passed over even if people who submitted after you have already heard back.

I’m really happy with my decision to come to Case. I think students here are happier and less stressed compared to many other schools, and there are so many opportunities to make yourself a competitive residency applicant here.

Happy to answer any questions from the perspective of a current student.

• Care
Reactions: 13 users
just got an II today (OOS) and was definitely not expecting one on a sunday lol

Just got an II also (ORM, OOS, LM 78)! Completed 7/22