2021-2022 TCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone on the WL heard anything recently? it’s been pretty quiet this week…

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Got accepted here a few weeks ago and accepted admission!!! So excited!! Is the group me chat something you get invited to by the school or is it something one of you guys would be able to help me with?? So excited to meet everyone and to those of you still waiting to hear have hope!!! I was on standby for a really long time

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! Got accepted here a few weeks ago and accepted admission!!! So excited!! Is the group me chat something you get invited to by the school or is it something one of you guys would be able to help me with?? So excited to meet everyone and to those of you still waiting to hear have hope!!! I was on standby for a really long time
Messaged you the link

I just received an email from the school with information about CTE and remaining on the alternate list… I almost had a heart attack thinking it was a rejection email at first. Did anyone get an acceptance today?

Reactions: 1 users
I just received an email from the school with information about CTE and remaining on the alternate list… I almost had a heart attack thinking it was a rejection email at first. Did anyone get an acceptance today?
I recieved the same email, but I was a bit confused. Do we need to make any actions to remain on the alternative list?

I recieved the same email, but I was a bit confused. Do we need to make any actions to remain on the alternative list?
I would advise replying to the email : yes I want to remain on the WL, or no, thank you.

Last edited:
I withdrew my acceptance and I hope it goes to one of you lovely individuals.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the email this afternoon. Does anyone know when we’re supposed to CTE or PTE?

Reactions: 1 user
I got the acceptance call this week too! I was also wondering about it since the CTE deadline past already?

Last edited:
Withdrew my acceptance. Hope it goes to one of you on the WL!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
For those accepted last week, is the AAMC CTE deadline today? I'm a little confused.

For those accepted last week, is the AAMC CTE deadline today? I'm a little confused.
The relevant date is the due date TCU gave you in your admission offer. If you can't find it, call or email to see when they need your decision to accept.
I don't know if this is your only acceptance at this point, but if it is, there is no reason to wait and possibly miss a deadline.

Congrats to those accepted off the waitlist! Just wondering for those who heard back last week did you all get the call on Friday? Or do they call throughout the week? Hoping for some good news soon🤞🏽

Congrats to those accepted off the waitlist! Just wondering for those who heard back last week did you all get the call on Friday? Or do they call throughout the week? Hoping for some good news soon🤞🏽
^^ I’m wondering this too! I believe the trend has been calls on Fridays, but it would be great if someone recently accepted could chime in!

^^ I’m wondering this too! I believe the trend has been calls on Fridays, but it would be great if someone recently accepted could chime in!
I got the call last Friday morning. Then, I got off the AL today from my absolute dream school and just declined my acceptance to TCU :) I hope it goes to one of you all!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I got the call last Friday morning. Then, I got off the AL today from my absolute dream school and just declined my acceptance to TCU :) I hope it goes to one of you all!
Thanks for your input & congratulations!!🎊

Got the A call this morning!!
Can't believe it! Interviewed around November/December. Was going to another school, now going here! Who would've thought this late in the game? So excited.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
I guess I have to move on and start applying for this new cycle. Congratulations for everyone who got accepted 👏 🙌 👍. Hope I will see Y'all around in Texas in the future! c:

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Did anybody get accepted to TCU during the 2021-2022 or past cycle that completed all the pre-requisites except for physiology? Does TCU still give acceptances to people without that pre-req as long as they promise to complete the requirement before they matriculate?

Did anybody get accepted to TCU during the 2021-2022 or past cycle that completed all the pre-requisites except for physiology? Does TCU still give acceptances to people without that pre-req as long as they promise to complete the requirement before they matriculate?
@majorlazer4196 They will usually check with you if they notice a pre-req missing, during their process of selecting people for interviews.
You would have to tell them when you plan to take physiology, and later prove you have taken it with a transcript.

@majorlazer4196 They will usually check with you if they notice a pre-req missing, during their process of selecting people for interviews.
You would have to tell them when you plan to take physiology, and later prove you have taken it with a transcript.
Do you tell them in a secondary prompt response or do you explain that during interview if you're accepted for an interview?

Do you tell them in a secondary prompt response or do you explain that during interview if you're accepted for an interview?
MS1 here. They will remind you multiple times to take the course and have the transcript before matriculation, you don't need to mention it in your interview nor your secondary response but you could always reach out to the office to make sure the course you register to take will count for credit. They give us matriculation tasks (once accepted, closer to mid May-June so you can complete them) including verifying all transcripts again so they're definitely on top of it!

MS1 here. They will remind you multiple times to take the course and have the transcript before matriculation, you don't need to mention it in your interview nor your secondary response but you could always reach out to the office to make sure the course you register to take will count for credit. They give us matriculation tasks (once accepted, closer to mid May-June so you can complete them) including verifying all transcripts again so they're definitely on top of it!
Gotcha. So I could still have a chance at getting interviewed and possibly accepted even if I don't complete that pre-req until maybe Spring 2023? Or if I don't have that pre-req, it could be an automatic rejection?

Gotcha. So I could still have a chance at getting interviewed and possibly accepted even if I don't complete that pre-req until maybe Spring 2023? Or if I don't have that pre-req, it could be an automatic rejection?
There are many people who interview without the prereq already done and yes you can be accepted before it is done. However, you should plan to take the prereq before you matriculate (don't wait until the last minute to take it.) The deadline to have the grade I believe is by June of your matriculation year, so June 2023 is when you need the grade by!