2021-2022 Rutgers, New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed back in August and just got the call a few nights ago! I think they’re still early in the process since they’re personally calling everyone, so good luck everyone, and try not to stress too much if you haven’t heard back yet! :)
This calms my nerves a bit, Now I don’t have to wait for a single day thank you sm

Members don't see this ad.

anyone else not hear back and submit in late JUNE

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This calms my nerves a bit, Now I don’t have to wait for a single day thank you sm
It definitely seems like they’re spreading the calls out. Fingers crossed for good news soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the call around 7:15 today! Interviewed on 9/9. My stats at 52x and 3.9x! Good luck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got the call last night at 9 pm! Interviewed 9/10

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
II today. Sent my app in like two weeks ago tho

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
II today. Sent my app in like two weeks ago tho
What are your stats/are you ORM/URM? A 2 week turnaround is absurdly fast and a lot of people seem to be waiting for IIs when they were complete earlier, so I'm curious.

Is the Dean's session evaluative in any way? What is the dress code for it?

What are your stats/are you ORM/URM? A 2 week turnaround is absurdly fast and a lot of people seem to be waiting for IIs when they were complete earlier, so I'm curious.
Im ORM. 520 mcat, 3.73 gpa. but I did so horribly on the CASPer (like bottom quartile)

Is the Dean's session evaluative in any way? What is the dress code for it?
No the first thing the dean says is that’s it’s informal and does not effect admissions. I would still dress professional but it’s very laid back.

anyone else get an A? I interviewed 9/20 and hoping to hear a call soon fingers crossed.

Im ORM. 520 mcat, 3.73 gpa. but I did so horribly on the CASPer (like bottom quartile)
I was also bottom quartile lol and I was accepted. Guess they don’t really base anything on CASPer.

Reactions: 1 user
II a few hours ago!! IS, ORM, LM 69, complete 8/5. This is my first interview in 2 application cycles, so incredibly grateful :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
II received earlier today! OOS, LM 76. Complete 07/26

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I want to go to medical school and I applied here. Not sure why this question is being asked.
I asked because you seemed rather enthusiastic/pressed about hearing from this school in particular, so I was wondering if maybe there was some hidden gem about this school that i missed which would also inform my choices

I just got the call! I’m so happy right now!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Got the call yesterday!! Interviewed 9/27.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Got the call earlier today!!!!!! Interviewed 9/22!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
got the call last night around 10 PM! Interviewed 9/20

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Awww congrats to you all! I wonder how many interview slots they have left. Feels like a lot of acceptances have been sent out. Sigh lol

Does anyone know if we upload letter of interest to the portal or email the admissions office post-interview?

Has anyone else heard back? Interviewed the week of 9/13 and haven't heard anything since.

Has anyone else heard back? Interviewed the week of 9/13 and haven't heard anything since.
I haven't heard back yet. Interviewed 9/27 and am hoping they're calling in alphabetical order

Last edited:
Well that officially feels bad. Person complete in October has gotten interviews before person in July. Am I just a lost cause?

Reactions: 7 users