2021-2022 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
They made it seem like they send everything in one big wave. Not even just acceptances.

Apparently, Harvard doesn't screen out gullibility before interviews lmao y'all are cracking me up

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I checked my portal and didn’t see anything, did anyone else get anything other than the one person?

Apparently, Harvard doesn't screen out gullibility before interviews lmao y'all are cracking me up

They don’t screen out cruelty either then. What kind of monster jokes about this on this Friday morning after 4 days of speculation 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 6 users
They don’t screen out cruelty either then. What kind of monster jokes about this on this Friday morning after 4 days of speculation 🥲🥲🥲🥲
maybe they meant they were in Spain without the S

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!!
They also gave me a full COL merit scholarship and a Honda civic. No relocation bonus tho :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
U mean the above post is wrong? I can't even think anymore lol

I don’t know what I mean, one guy says he’s in, another guy says we’re gullible.

I just know I’m experiencing tachycardia

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!!
They also gave me a full COL merit scholarship and a Honda civic.
Good luck driving that Honda civic around Boston :p. (Driving here sucks)

Reactions: 2 users
Since I've already doxed myself,
I got the email
I'm not joking.
I also got something else along side the A. That might explain why I got the email earlier

• Love
I don’t know what I mean, one guy says he’s in, another guy says we’re gullible.

I just know I’m experiencing tachycardia
Completely honest here: I was accepted and received my decision by email at 9:15 AM EST

edit: I also got something else with the A

• Love
Im actually confused and dk if ppl are being serious lol

Can someone clarify what the "something else" is? I wasn't aware they even send other things with an A.

I also got a call from Boston just now lol, to ask me about my extended car warranty. Such a let down.

• Haha
Welp, congratz to those accepted! Does anyone know if hms gives feedback?

From my understanding, from pst years is that MSTP and the other programs come out before pathways. 10am has been the usually release time on Fridays for pathways.

Reactions: 4 users
I feel like the only 2 A’s so far included something else, so maybe just REACH scholarships? I received pathways & HST so it might have something to do with that
Yes I got the reach scholarship. That's the thing we have in common. Also HST

From my understanding, from pst years is that MSTP and the other programs come out before pathways. 10am has been the usually release time on Fridays for pathways.
Do waitlists and R’s come out the same time as A’s in years past? Or a little after

does anyone know if Hardvard is still sending IIs? Been waiting since July. /s

Congrats to those accepted and GOOD LUCK to all you other incredible, talented, and deserving people!!!

i'm getting the anxiety poops :love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone else heard back from MSTP, HST or pathways who didn’t receive the scholarship?

Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!

Pathways and HST A, MD-PhD WL!!

Email came at 9:18 AM EST.
Didn’t get the Reach scholarship. (Edit: I also have no idea what that is so if you need to apply separately for it, I didn’t apply)

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Congrats to all those accepted!! It looks like HMS is grouping the A's and sending them out in waves based on those groups hmmmm...

Congrats to all those accepted!! It looks like HMS is grouping the A's and sending them out in waves based on those groups hmmmm...
I’m thinking they’re wrapping up MdPHd/HST and probs gonna be working on pathways sometime soon before 11

• Love
well hopefully the rest of the decisions come out today

They will, I don't think its common for Harvard to spread decisons across two days but I could be wrong