2021-2022 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does Case accept pre-II updates?
Updates are only accepted if you have one of the following statuses: Invited for interview, On hold for future interview, Alternate list.

Source: UP FAQ section in the Secondary App portal.

Reactions: 1 user
@CWRU_Sman Any word when the next round of acceptances/WLs coming?

Are accepted people supposed to get a packet in the mail? I low key would like an acceptance packet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are accepted people supposed to get a packet in the mail? I low key would like an acceptance packet.
No. Sorry, no mailers. We'll have some swag for accepted students if you can come to an open house coming in 2022.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
@CWRU.Sman I don't know if you are allowed to answer this question but what would you say you are looking for from an applicant during the interview? What differentiates an accepted vs waitlisted applicant during committee discussions? No worries if you are not able to answer this! I was just looking for some insight into the mystery that is med school admissions!

II just now!! Complete 7/16
Dates available in early and mid-January

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
How long does it take to receive decision after interviewing?

Reactions: 1 users
Pre II R. Stings like hell but good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R, complete mid-july.

• Care
Pre-II R for the Uni program. Good luck everyone!!

• Care
Hey @sman, is it lookin like this is the week for november post interview decisions?
Following this. On interview day they said they will be having their committee meeting today and we can expect decisions to be released over the course of this week, but if not this week almost definitely before winter break. Good luck!!!

Following this. On interview day they said they will be having their committee meeting today and we can expect decisions to be released over the course of this week, but if not this week almost definitely before winter break. Good luck!!!
Love to hear this. Their winter break starts this weekend so I was anticipating it'd be this week. Good luck to you too!

Love to hear this. Their winter break starts this weekend so I was anticipating it'd be this week. Good luck to you too!
Ahh in that case, I may have mixed up what the gentleman said, or he may have simply not realized the end of this week was the last days before break. Either way, the gist of what was said was definitely that we could expect to hear before the holiday break!

Anyone know when the first wave of CCLCM decisions roll out?

What day did you interview?

Ahh in that case, I may have mixed up what the gentleman said, or he may have simply not realized the end of this week was the last days before break. Either way, the gist of what was said was definitely that we could expect to hear before the holiday break!
+1 I also interviewed last week and we were told to expect a decision either this week or next week!

Following this. On interview day they said they will be having their committee meeting today and we can expect decisions to be released over the course of this week, but if not this week almost definitely before winter break. Good luck
Hey @sman, is it lookin like this is the week for november post interview decisions?
Hopefully!

Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R just now. Best of luck to the rest of y'all

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Joining into the pre-II R group. Complete mid July as well. Good luck to everyone else in the running!

What time did y’all receive your rejections? Wonder if they were sent at the same time