2020-2021 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also withdrawing, best of luck everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Also withdrawing my A. Best of luck everyone! ☺️

• Care
It’s like April 30th is tomorrow :) best of luck to those who are withdrawing! And good luck to those of us waiting!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
^ Getting off of the alt list would be a nice bday present.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
does everyone see on the submission form that it says May 2,2021 deadline now?

does everyone see on the submission form that it says May 2,2021 deadline now?
I see it. I wonder if they extended the deadline because the number of people who responded was less than expected.

Reactions: 1 users
I see it. I wonder if they extended the deadline because the number of people who responded was less than expected.
Hmm, I believe they extended by a day last year as well? So I'm not sure we can think that it's due to a specific reason relating to number of interest

so are we expecting them to be extending a bunch of As come May 2? Is that the general consensus?

They probably are waiting til after everyone has made their decisions today. So yeah as a guess I’d assume next week we will see movement.

Reactions: 1 user
Hmm. For me it says the alternate deadline has passed, but I did submit the form twice

Members don't see this ad :)
No AL.... shoot. Guess my chances for this cycle are shot to shiet

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Did a lot of people submit the form more than once? I just submitted it once and it said form successful so I didnt think to submit it again

How many total acceptances do you think Albany will give, pulling off of the alternate list? My guess is 50?

Did a lot of people submit the form more than once? I just submitted it once and it said form successful so I didnt think to submit it again
Yep, I did the same thing haha

Albany waking up today and realizing, "**** we need to fill up a lot of seats"

chose to withdraw and say no to be on the alternate list! GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS, I BELIEVE IN U ALL! Manifesting an A for yall 🤩

What is the pattern from prior years?
It was delayed I think 2 weeks?

However this cycle is different and I there haven't been any reported UC movement in the last month compared to last year...

I think we can expect to see some movement tomorrow? Total guess lol

It was delayed I think 2 weeks?

However this cycle is different and I there haven't been any reported UC movement in the last month compared to last year...

I think we can expect to see some movement tomorrow? Total guess lol
Went through last years thread a few days ago. It seemed to show movement the first week of June unless I missed a few posts..

does any one know how to withdraw their acceptance here

Really hoping to get off of the alt. list here, thinking it's my best chance to get in this year..

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone got a clue as to when AL movement will begin?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone got a clue as to when AL movement will begin?
I'm happy that it hasn't begun yet, so I have more hope...But am anxious in anticipating movement that I am not a part of.

This is fun.

do we expect lots of AL movement this year? from my understanding, a lot of people in past years classes came off the UC list but we haven't seen any UC movement this year?

do we expect lots of AL movement this year? from my understanding, a lot of people in past years classes came off the UC list but we haven't seen any UC movement this year?
My unbiased opinion as a member of the alternate list says absolutely.

Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone sent in updates? I sent in grades and my dean wrote them an email. But that's about it. I know they don't want Letters of Intent etc.