2018-2019 University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone comment on the Urban experience at Pritzker. Do you still get a big city feel/ is it far from the cool spots in Chicago? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted off the waitlist with scholarship! Will likely be matriculating

Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email whether I’m still interested in staying in the waitlist...

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew from the waitlist after getting that email today, good luck to everyone else!

Hey so uhhh, awkward question... I'm not matriculating here. What the hell am I supposed to do with this scrub top?

So I decided to stay on the waitlist after the last email that just went out but is there much waitlist movement? I'm looking for housing at the current med school I'm accepted to and the housing is already starting to get more scarce.

I don't know whether to sign a lease now so I'll have housing in the fall in case I have to break after potentially getting off the waitlist here.

I just withdrew from Pritzker. An acceptance and full tuition scholarship should be up for grabs :) Good Luck everyone!

Reactions: 9 users
Anyone know when the CTE or start date is here? Wondering when I should give up the very small amount of hope I have left lol

Anyone know when the CTE or start date is here? Wondering when I should give up the very small amount of hope I have left lol

Start date August 1st, CTE July 1st or 2nd week I believe. Still quite a bit of time left!

I called recently and they didn’t give out any information on potential waitlist movement but said the committee was still accepting materials in support of applications, if anyone wants to try again feel free

Reactions: 1 users
My guess is at this time the class is probably full, but not everyone is CTE yet so there’s a slim possibility of movement, similar to other schools of the same tier

Reactions: 1 users