2017-2018 West Virginia University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted as well!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just withdrew my acceptance. I hope it goes to one of you.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I received Morgantown campus! If anyone has any recommendations for living and everything else

Has anyone tried contacting admissions office to see where they are placed on waitlist? I know it's "unranked" but there has to be some kind of system. I can't take the waiting anymore :(

Reactions: 1 user
Would there be any point to calling and seeing how their WL movement is going?

Would there be any point to calling and seeing how their WL movement is going?

I think not. I mean what’s the best that comes from it? It’s moving, it isn’t, it doesn’t change anything, only your perception of things, which you are in control of, whether you realize it or not. You get a phone call or you don’t.

It does sort of waste someone’s time, though. They’re pretty nice people in the office there, let’s not annoy them too much.

Trust me, I’m right there with you. The phone just rang and my pulse spiked and when I saw a not WV area code I yelled FFFFFFFFFUDGE!!! except it was actually another word. Hang tough
:)

I received Morgantown campus! If anyone has any recommendations for living and everything else
Check one of my posts a while back, but Georgetown, Chateau Royale, and Copperfield are pretty common places that are nearby.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone accepted and planning on attending WVUSOM but still waiting to hear waitlist movement from another school?

Reactions: 1 users
Are we now at the point where we should assume there will be little to no additional WL movement?

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know the last possible day that waitlist acceptances can be offered? For a lot of schools it is the first day of classes, which would be August 15th, I believe.

This year, orientation is in early August. So it would have to be before then. In my year, a girl got pulled in late July...that's the latest I've seen.

Got the call today!!! I am so happy!!! There is still hope in this cycle. Good Luck!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I just called them. They said that they expect that their class is full and to not expect any additional movement.

I just called them. They said that they expect that their class is full and to not expect any additional movement.

I've heard of them accepting people extremely late (like late July/day before prof dev week), although I would expect them to choose IS in that situation over OOS.