2021-2022 West Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No movement that I'm aware of. As the initial class list was completed in April there should be some movement in the next few weeks. I was also waitlisted in November so fingers crossed!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know how many applicants are typically put on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else just receive the are you still interested message, if you were waitlisted?

Reactions: 2 users
Got the call for acceptance today! My first MD A!!!!!
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!
Any mention of being on a priority waitlist?

did u submit any updates after WL?

A today after WL really early in the cycle. Really happy since I thought this was one of my best interviews! OOS & LM~70

Any mention of being on a priority waitlist?
No mention of priority WL or tiers

did u submit any updates after WL?
No updates sent for me

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
A today after WL really early in the cycle. Really happy since I thought this was one of my best interviews! OOS & LM~70

No updates sent for me
Congrats! Hope to join you soon!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

No updates sent for me
Congrats!!!
Did you get the actual email yet? They called me late so I didn't get an email or any changes to the CYMS tool. Hopefully tomorrow?

Did you get the actual email yet? They called me late so I didn't get an email or any changes to the CYMS tool. Hopefully tomorrow?
Nope. Got nothing so far. I also got the call around 4-5 ish so i figured they were just finishing up and will send tomorrow?

I finally received the call off the waitlist on 04/21! Its been the longest year of my life full of rejection and I genuinely did not believe I was going to make it, but I encourage everyone to not give up!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I finally received the call off the waitlist on 04/21! Its been the longest year of my life full of rejection and I genuinely did not believe I was going to make it, but I encourage everyone to not give up!!
Congrats! You deserve it!

Congratulations! Hope to be there with you. Mind sharing your stats?

Withdrew from the waitlist. Best of luck to everyone and go Mountaineers!

Really hoping for movement to start soon. Been so quiet in this thread.

WVU is making a grown man cry. Just got an A off the WL!!!! LM 70 :) Best of Luck to Everyone

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Just got the acceptance call a few minutes ago! OOS but from Pittsburgh.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Now that I'm not sobbing in my car, got the acceptance call around 4 today! OOS from Pittsburgh 512 MCAT, LM 69.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
A of the waitlist!!! Got the call from Dr. Nield yesterday evening!

LM 68, OOS, Interviewed 11/5

Anybody have any advice about the best schools around Morgantown? I've got a kiddo set to start kindergarten in the fall. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
A of the waitlist!!! Got the call from Dr. Nield yesterday evening!

LM 68, OOS, Interviewed 11/5

Anybody have any advice about the best schools around Morgantown? I've got a kiddo set to start kindergarten in the fall. Thanks!
Congrats!!!

A off the waitlist on 05/04!! OOS, LM 70. I am thrilled! It has been quite a long journey. Best of luck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I’ve sent 3 updates so far and a LOI, still on WL

Got the call two weeks ago!! Good luck to everyone still waiting, hang in there :))

• Love
Doing my due diligence and making a weekly post in here to manifest an A. 🙏

Are we thinking they are pretty much done with waitlist movement? Looked at last year thread and looked pretty dead after the 2nd week of May

If there's anything I anticipate it'll be Wednesday in the afternoon since that is when previous movement has been.

Reactions: 3 users