2017-2018 West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think everybody needs to take a time out

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Just have patience guys, it will come out in the next few days. Honestly it worked out well, gave us all time to finish other secondaries, so just wait and then rock the secondary when it comes

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just have patience guys, it will come out in the next few days. Honestly it worked out well, gave us all time to finish other secondaries, so just wait and then rock the secondary when it comes
You are so right. Finished up my secondary for MCW :)

I'm new to this board. So there are issues getting secondaries out?

Does anyone have any idea when the secondary is coming out?

Does anyone have any idea when the secondary is coming out?

As of July 27th (according to the Admissions Twitter page) they are still having issues with getting secondaries out:(

Reactions: 1 user
As of July 27th (according to the Admissions Twitter page) they are still having issues with getting secondaries out:(
Taking it as a blessing. Drowning in MD secondaries right now.

SECONDARY RECEIVED THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Reactions: 2 users
Ahhh the secondary gods have answered our prayers!! really hoping to get one from this school!

Secondary just now! Complete 07/20.

Members don't see this ad :)
time to hit that refresh button HARD!!!
Update: RECEIVED! this is the highlight of my week tbh! good luck everyone!

Last edited:
HAHAHA I CANT ACCESS IT FOR SOME REASON (Tried Chrome and Safari)! THE LINK IS NOT WORKING! WHAT AN IRONY :mad:

+1 but I will wait with the submission until I retake the MCAT
I mean unless you were in like the 10th percentile or something, I would just submit. When's your date btw, Im retaking too and planning to submit before score comes out

Does the secondary not work for anyone else? I can't click the link from the email.

Still haven't received an email. I'm neurotically waiting.

I'm sure you guys will get one soon! If I were to take a random guess, maybe they stopped sending out more because they got a bunch of emails saying that the link to the supplemental portal doesn't work. So maybe they're fixing that, and then will send out the rest of the emails once it's fixed?

Yeah link doesn't work for me either. You're such a tease, WVSOM. I love it!

You have to search MYWVSOM on google and then you can just add the username and password.

I'm sure you guys will get one soon! If I were to take a random guess, maybe they stopped sending out more because they got a bunch of emails saying that the link to the supplemental portal doesn't work. So maybe they're fixing that, and then will send out the rest of the emails once it's fixed?

I also wonder if they send it out secondaries alphabetically because I don't get secondaries until later than everyone else even if its same complete date. My last name starts with T.

I also wonder if they send it out secondaries alphabetically because I don't get secondaries until later than everyone else even if its same complete date. My last name starts with T.

Mine begins with a Y;)

Do we put 2017-2018 or 2018-2019 for the academic year term?

So on the secondary, my DO letter of rec came from a alum of WVSOM, should i list him as a friend then, or not all all? You guys have any ideas? I know him, but just from shadow experience.

Has anyone still not received a secondary even though your GPA and MCAT is way above their minimum? Really starting to get worried over here.

Has anyone still not received a secondary even though your GPA and MCAT is way above their minimum? Really starting to get worried over here.

+1 but they literally just started sending them out. It took me a week past everyone else to get mine from KCU

+1 but they literally just started sending them out. It took me a week past everyone else to get mine from KCU

Thanks. This whole process is just so stressful. Just started to panic a little haha

Question guys: after the secondary, if i get invited to pay the fee (fingers crossed), do I then fwd the AACOMAS fee waiver email? or should I just do it now, and just let them have it now?

Hm. Still no secondary. I got the confirmation email right after submitting my primary two weeks ago but nothing since.