2017-2018 Rosalind Franklin University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email from Rosalind Franklin saying: Your RFU journey begins today!...We hope to see you soon. --> Got my hopes up but,

Uhhh.... didn't receive II or any status updates. Complete late July.
That's a little cruel. Wow these guys sure know how to mess with our nerves!!!

Members don't see this ad.

is it too late to apply
Probably not, but your high LM may be a double edged sword here. You would make an excellent applicant, but at the same time the school may assume you are applying to have a safe backup in case things don't go too well at the higher ranked schools where you have applied. But hey, congrats on the high score and best wishes.

How long does it usually take to get a secondary here? Sent primary like 2 weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really hoping they implement a status portal in the upcoming cycles. This sucks

Reactions: 1 user
Rosie frankie is driving me crazy. Another advert email to visit the school and "apply here".
*bangs head against desk* DX Applied two months ago though...

Reactions: 2 users
Rosie frankie is driving me crazy. Another advert email to visit the school and "apply here".
*bangs head against desk* DX Applied two months ago though...
Even worse... I got an e-mail invite to apply to their podiatry school.... I think they are trying to tell me something.

Reactions: 9 users
Even worse... I got an e-mail invite to apply to their podiatry school.... I think they are trying to tell me something.
Me too. I am flattered that they think I will be a great podiatrist.

I havent been getting emails... what if my II got lost with all those other advertisements!

Members don't see this ad :)
II this afternoon! Complete late July, 7/26 Casper.

II

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
II as well. However I can't interview at the current available dates. Are we allowed to request another date?

Just got a II, does anyone know where you find your CAS ID?

I submitted on 8/10 with Casper on 8/10. No complete email. Is this school behind or should I call them?

+3 on the podiatry e-mail. I'm thinking they got in the results of my CASPER, and it had a strong podiatrist vibe? Anyway, it's better than the the otherwise deafening silence. Good luck everyone!

Guess I should just become a Podiatrist ......I Hate Feet

Received an II too! Complete 8/6 with a 509/4.0! So excited :)

Just got a II, does anyone know where you find your CAS ID?

I presumed it was the AAMC ID#, and that the CAS ID reflects the particular ID# that each application service (pharmacy, podiatry, etc) uses. That said...

II on Friday, 9/22.
LizzyM 70, 3.85, 510, IS.
Complete 8/20, 8/10 CASPER.

Ack people who are completed around when I was completed are starting to get II... I hope I don't get looked over. :c

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO GET A COMPLETE EMAIL DAMN U CASPER

Reactions: 6 users
What's up with the Internet Explorer recommendation for submitting the secondary? Has anyone had problems on other browsers? That's basically the only one I haven't downloaded.

Just for the sake of knowledge, completed CASPer on 7/26 and supplemental on 8/2. Emailed admissions today about my status and they said they are "reviewing them in the order they are received."

What's up with the Internet Explorer recommendation for submitting the secondary? Has anyone had problems on other browsers? That's basically the only one I haven't downloaded.

I used Safari. It was fine.

Got complete email on 8/10, took casper on 7/9 (I believe), OOS with LizzyM of 70 and haven't heard anything since.

Reactions: 1 users
Complete email on 8/18, casper 7/26, OOS, LM 69ish and silence as well.

Complete email on 8/3, IS, LizzyM of 69 and haven't heard anything either

My finance app, Mint, automatically grouped the secondary fee from this school in the category "charity." Silent rejection here I come.

Reactions: 32 users
Slightly comforting I'm not alone! Haha good luck everyone!!

Just got my complete email. Submitted 9/18. How long did it take you guys to get your interview invites?

FINALLY complete, submitted end of august, casper also end of august

Finally got the complete email. Submitted secondary and Casper on 8/10. I don't know if they are actually reviewing in order since people who submitted later than me got complete emails before I did.

I'm confused why it took a month for it to be marked complete..? I mean all other schools its almost automatic once you finish secondary?

Just received the app completion email 5 minutes ago. Submitted around 08/20 ish and took CASPER on 08/30.

had to wait for CASPer score
Yeah but I finished CASPER 1 month before I submitted my secondary, but yet it still took me 1 month after my secondary submit to be marked complete lol

Tulane requires CASPER and was immediate

Finally got the complete email. Submitted secondary and Casper on 8/10. I don't know if they are actually reviewing in order since people who submitted later than me got complete emails before I did.

Complete today too. Took 8/10 Casper and submitted 9/8.