2017-2018 Emory University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nope, I’m pretty sure their movement doesn’t happen until June. :/

If that's true, at least I don't have to think about it until then lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where'd you hear this? Why not in May as well?
They told us at the interview day and it is also on the sheet of yellow paper they gave us with the timeline. I am assuming it is because they already over accept and they don't really see room until June, if they do. I sure hope spots open up!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Any waitlist movement friends??

I checked the Facebook group and I noticed a handful of new people were added recently (ranging from 1 week ago to hours ago). I suppose this doesn't necessarily mean that they came off the waitlist, but it seems likely.

I checked the Facebook group and I noticed a handful of new people were added recently (ranging from 1 week ago to hours ago). I suppose this doesn't necessarily mean that they came off the waitlist, but it seems likely.

Is there any way to tell if they were people newly accepted, or current students who just joined the group?? This is truly my dream school, so if it is over, I'm going to be so really very sad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody actually, concretely heard of anyone getting in off the waitlist yet this cycle? :sorry::(

The last two years on SDN for Emory had no waitlist movements :bucktooth: ..

100th post on SDN :woot:

Is there any way to tell if they were people newly accepted, or current students who just joined the group?? This is truly my dream school, so if it is over, I'm going to be so really very sad.

I feel you:( I guess there's no way to truly tell unless I Facebook stalk... I think the best thing is to call admissions and just ask what your chances are.

I got off the waitlist on the 23rd of May, and I met someone at the housing weekend last week who got off the waitlist a week later.

Reactions: 4 users