2020-2021 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any current students on this thread?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When is Emory going to release financial aid information? Has anyone received anything?

just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know when the merit scholarships are announced/have they been announced already?

Anyone brave enough to call admissions and ask if the class is full at the moment??

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't and I have two more weeks until my Plan to Enroll schools deadline to Commit to Enroll

Wondering if it's even worth reaching out at this point, I imagine we will likely receive the "class is full, movement will happen when we aren't full, hang tight" type of response. Not sure though

I guess they weren't kidding when they said they didn't expect any movement until June! Are there any accepted students on here that have seen people being added to the Facebook group or any group chats?

I guess they weren't kidding when they said they didn't expect any movement until June! Are there any accepted students on here that have seen people being added to the Facebook group or any group chats?
Not sure about the facebook group. The current group chat sits at about the number advertised with no recent additions in the past couple weeks.

Reactions: 1 user