2015-2016 University of Southern California (Keck) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In the red folder you received on your interview day there is a sheet titled "Interview Day Instructions and Information."
At the bottom of this sheet under "Important Reminders" it details LOI information. It says:

"If you should receive a waitlist decision from our school, but would like to attend the Keck School of Medicine of USC, you may send a brief letter of intent email on April 30th under the following condition: You are holding multiple acceptances at other schools, especially if an acceptance is at your state school. The email can be sent to [email protected]. Please enter "Waitlist Letter of Intent" in the subject line, and include your name and AAMC ID in the body of the email. There is no need to send an email if you are on the waitlist, and have no other acceptances."

I sent an email on April 30th and received a response from Keck on May 2nd 'thanking me for my continued interest in remaining on the waitlist.'

I hope this answers your questions!! :)
Just checked my packet and found this as well. Thank you kindly

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Been following this thread but never commented. I've been on the wait list since February and just got the call with an acceptance. There is hope

Reactions: 6 users
If anyone is interested in a 4 bedroom (cheapest option -900/month) at currie hall, you can take my lease directly, skipping the waitlist, because there is currently a waitlist for said room if you apply on their website and I have withdrawn and will no longer be attending Keck. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone is interested in a 4 bedroom (cheapest option -900/month) at currie hall, you can take my lease directly, skipping the waitlist, because there is currently a waitlist for said room if you apply on their website and I have withdrawn and will no longer be attending Keck. Thanks!
A Bruin turning down an acceptance at $C? Say it isn't so. :p

Been following this thread but never commented. I've been on the wait list since February and just got the call with an acceptance. There is hope

I've been lurking here as well, never a poster. Got a call this morning with an acceptance off the wait list. I will be accepting the offer. Hope remains!

Reactions: 4 users
If we have accepted an acceptance offer from another school since being placed on the USC alternate list and did NOT send an LOI, we are automatically removed from USC's alternate list; correct? Trying to make this WL process go faster for people who are in love with Keck! Wish y'all the best and it's great that there's at least a bit of movement this year!

If we have accepted an acceptance offer from another school since being placed on the USC alternate list and did NOT send an LOI, we are automatically removed from USC's alternate list; correct? Trying to make this WL process go faster for people who are in love with Keck! Wish y'all the best and it's great that there's at least a bit of movement this year!

just send a 1-2 sentence email saying that you don't want to be considered anymore

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted from the waitlist yesterday! Anyone need a room mate?

Reactions: 1 users