2015-2016 Jefferson Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be attending Jefferson in the fall and had a question about adding JeffMail to Apple Mail. I've been trying to do it with the "Add a gmail account" option on Apple Mail but when I type in my email address, it won't proceed to the password page. Has anyone been able to do this successfully? If so, how? Thanks so much and can't wait to meet everyone in a month! :)

Edited for spelling

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'll be attending Jefferson in the fall and had a question about adding JeffMail to Apple Mail. I've been trying to do it with the "Add a gmail account" option on Apple Mail but when I type in my email address, it won't proceed to the password page. Has anyone been able to do this successfully? If so, how? Thanks so much and can't wait to meet everyone in a month! :)

Edited for spelling

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I highly recommend getting the gmail app. I have found that it's way better than using apple Mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the class is full yet?

A week before I was accepted (like 2 weeks ago) I emailed dr Callahan and asked if any more movement was likely. She said at the time two students have multiple offers and had a couple days to decide. One of them decided to attend another school apparently so I got their spot. So yes I do think it's full but there's no saying that can't happen again.

Edited for spelling

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but try this? http://www.jefferson.edu/content/dam/tju/tju-tier1/Migration/Apple-Mail-Client-5_15_2014.pdf

Can someone let me know if there's things I need to complete aside from financial aid and housing that I already did? For my other acceptance I had to go through a bunch of health requirements and background checks but I haven't received anything for Jeff.

Reactions: 1 user
For those who are living on-campus (e.g. Orlowitz):

It says on the resident handbook that there is Wi-Fi within the apartments. So would a router still be necessary? I just called the housing office earlier today and they didn't really give me a clear answer, saying to "bring one just in case". They also had no idea if it was typical or not to have one. Wondering if I can get a student perspective on this. Thanks!

PSA to anyone currently accepted to Jeff but considering a new offer. From looking at this forum it has become clear that if you choose to accept the second offer, your immediate cancellation of your SKMC offer could make some one of these individuals very happy. For good Karma, act quickly.

Reactions: 1 user