2009-2010 University of Toledo Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats vico! Now I just have to hurry up and get all the paperwork filled out and look for a place to live. Also, not sure if this is included in the information packet anywhere (still waiting on the rest of the info to get to me) but is there a dress code of any sort? I can't remember from when I went for my interview. I would assume don't look too messy and probably business attire during anything clinical but I wasn't sure if there was any dress code for normal class.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I'm looking for a female roommate. I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment at Quail Hollow. Unfortunately my roommate just found out she got accepted elsewhere, so if anyone out there is still looking for a place PM me. It is $385/month for one bedroom/one bathroom including in unit washer and dryer. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like it, and I hope so. It's been a few days though. Do you think they handed it out already?

Probably have. But I still have hope. A friend of a friend just got in yesterday. I wonder if he filled this open spot?

I also hope for no show's on orientation day.

Does anyone know when orientation is? thanks.
Probably have. But I still have hope. A friend of a friend just got in yesterday. I wonder if he filled this open spot?

I also hope for no show's on orientation day.

Actually, I believe orientation starts August 16th. I'm a current MS-3, and we were recently notified of an orientation event that all med students are required to attend on 8/17. Congrats to those accepted, see you then!

Got a rejection letter. How odd, thought we had until September 3rd? Guess it's done.

To next year? Here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.