Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2 deaths again?? Sheeps or anyone get anything good again last night??

Members don't see this ad.

What? Two villagers?!?

this has got to stop!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Also, another axe kill? Does that mean it is a weapon, too?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam:cool:

lynch jamrockin

Wow post jinx! Way to go!!

lynch jam!!

Lynch lynch lynch!

Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam:cool:

lynch jamrockin

How do I know that you actually had the mirror???

I knew all that silliness about "protecting" dvmdream was BS!!

With so few players left, plurality is only 4!

Official vote tally:

Jamrockin - 3 (Sheeps, krist, Abney)

Last edited:

That would be a pretty dumb thing to lie about because then whoever actually had it would just come out and say "no sheeps I had it" nice try wolfy! :smuggrin:

Just vote for yourself so we can end this day, you're not fooling anyone anymore. Did anyone else have the mirror last night? Feel free to come forward so we can lynch you next

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I couldn't avenge your death abber but I still got one;)

Fine... Not a wolf, though...

***lynch jam ***

I protected you, Sheeps, last night.

:(

And that's plurality. Sorry to those who didn't have a chance to vote! Results pending.

Official vote tally:

Jamrockin - 4 (Sheeps, krist, Abney, Jam)

lynch jamrockin

Sheeps is awesome! I was already considering Jam over the sketchy "protection" situations, but this seals it.

Lynch Jam

Crap, this thread moves too fast for my spotty internet connection!

now you're making me double guess myself since someone did protect me but my pm from the mods said I saw jamrocken kill cuit in the mirror?

If you turn out to be good I am going to be so mad at myself:mad: Now I'm starting to get nervous.

What did you use to kill her with then? it wasn't the sword

That's a pretty risky thing to do this late in the game if you aren't 100% sure...

Yes, but I went down my list of people I trusted not to be a wolf and cuit was on the bottom

Answer my last question then, this would be the first time I ever heard anything about a poison item. Crap this whole game could be over if you turn out to be good.

I'm not buying it, why would you lynch yourself then start arguing your innocence

I'm not buying it, why would you lynch yourself then start arguing your innocence
agree.gif

I killed her, not lying. Not an item, though. The mods picked how I killed her.

I'm not a wolf... I was converted into a spy.

Whatever, its done now, we just have to wait, I may have to quit WW forever if the wolves win off of this:(

The fact that results are taking this long makes me nervous :idea::scared:

Sheeps steps forward right away and announces that he saw Jamrockin kill cuit in the mirror. Krist and Abney quickly rally around him, calling for Jamrockin's death. A dejected Jamrockin puts in the final vote for herself.

You have lynched Jamr0ckin, Buriram Tourakom, a villager who could protect one person each night, upgraded from protecting from items, and a newly-converted spy who inherited the spy power to kill after it passed through many people, starting with DVMDream, the original Spymaster.

As the villagers stand around is disbelief, the wolves move in for the kill!

Abney, Prince Bronau Jimajen, and the only original wolf left, launches herself at variegata, Daine the wildmage, whose power to send animals to disrupt a country does nothing to help her.

Devyn, who was Saraiyu Balitang before being converted into the wolfy Graveyard Hag by her love for Prince Bronau, uses her power to paralyze with a chance to kill on orca2011, Dovasary Balitang, the last remaining spy who was able to investigate a role's ability.

Sheepdogpsu, Nealan of Queenscove, cannot reach any of his friends to heal them or protect them with his upgraded powers because krist, who was his cousin Domitan of Masbolle before being converted into the crazy wolf Josiane Rittevon, has attacked him with an axe, like she attacked others to give a second wolf kill at night.

Kyprioth watches from above. It was a wonderfully amusing thing to watch, but now the wolves have won!

Holy crap... ABNEY?!!?!!? I'm... Amazed. Good for you! You played a damn good wolf for your first game!