Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well this is ironic, I will finally be able to earn trematode's trust but only through her death, at least I will have revenge for her. Mirror, mirror on the wall who killed trematode last night, packen you say, ok :smuggrin:

lynch packen

Members don't see this ad.

Well crap.... :( Seems someone knew her role - did she tell anyone??!! <br />
<br />
XqtrU.gif
<br />
<br />
<br />
Who the heck attacked me with the Stormwing????!!!! :mad:

That's what I was going to ask!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Well this is ironic, I will finally be able to earn trematode's trust but only through her death, at least I will have revenge for her. Mirror, mirror on the wall who killed trematode last night, packen you say, ok :smuggrin:

lynch packen

Well then! Good work Sheeps! :D

lynch packen

Looks like it'll be a quick lynch. ;)

Official vote tally:

Packen - 4 (Sheep, abber, devyn, variegata)

Man you go away for 15 min and all this happens! Nice work, sheeps!

Lynch Packen

Wow! Plurality is reached, results pending.

Official vote tally:

Packen - 6 (Sheep, abber, devyn, variegata, krist, Abney)

Yeahh assuming Packen is a wolf the end could be near!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeahh assuming Packen is a wolf the end could be near!!

I don't know about that, she would only make wolf number 4 so far, at least 2 or 3 left IMO. Can't afford to lose many more villagers at this point.

I don't know about that, she would only make wolf number 4 so far, at least 2 or 3 left IMO. Can't afford to lose many more villagers at this point.

Hmm that's true but I feel like with all our investigations and everything we are narrowing it down pretty quickly!

Less than 20 minutes after everyone has gathered together, Sheep revealed that he saw Packen kill Trematode with the Mirror, and it's decided that Packen must die.

You have lynched Packen, Blayce the Gallan, a wolf who was able to convert villagers to the side of evil, and who did indeed kill Trematode! Tortall has no living citizens left.

9 players remain.

Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope - Duke Roger of Conté
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers - Taybur Sigibat
3. Trematode - George Cooper
4. kakurubird - Alanna the Lioness
5. Cuit

Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4 - Thom of Trebond
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen - Blayce the Gallan
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver
4. Abney
5. Devyn

It is now Night 10. PM deadline is 8 pm CST. Since there are so few players left, let's get things done more quickly!

Eh, it was a good run :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

This makes it twice in a row you have gotten me killed now Sheepie. I think the first round of car bombs is on you when you get here :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Go get em wolves!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, it was a good run :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

This makes it twice in a row you have gotten me killed now Sheepie. I think the first round of car bombs is on you when you get here :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Go get em wolves!!!!!!!!!!

I think every time I get an investigative item I should use it on you first ;)

And now I hope I survive the night:scared:

Killing Packen means no more conversions, but I think we have to assume there was at least one conversion before now, considering all the nights with no kills. Does anyone remember what nights those were?

great job sheeps!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Killing Packen means no more conversions, but I think we have to assume there was at least one conversion before now, considering all the nights with no kills. Does anyone remember what nights those were?

Sorry had to shower!

The only night I have for sure where there were no deaths & possible conversion happened is night 4.

There were also no deaths on night 5, though I believe we learned of some attacks that were attempted - I'd have to go back to the thread and check on that though.

mwahahahahaha
I converted SOV, LIS and AKD!! Good luck trying to lynch them!!!!!
:smuggrin:

Oops. Ignore this!! Was preparing by pasting in the list from the last results post and accidentally hit post.

Sorry!!!!

We're still waiting on one PM--night results are not done yet!

Last edited:
It was an accident, not a trick. :oops: If it was a trick, I would've said Kyprioth wins by killing everyone left or something. :cool:

Hey everyone, sorry I missed the vote. I was at work and actually got out early but had to drive 40 minutes out of town to my bank to get a new debit card cause some jerk got my card info and attempted to wipe my account clean yesterday. Haven't had a chance to read anything but noticed we caught a wolf. Yay!!! I'll catch up more once I get back from the gym in like an hour. I need to let out some frustration.

Hey everyone, sorry I missed the vote. I was at work and actually got out early but had to drive 40 minutes out of town to my bank to get a new debit card cause some jerk got my card info and attempted to wipe my account clean yesterday. Haven't had a chance to read anything but noticed we caught a wolf. Yay!!! I'll catch up more once I get back from the gym in like an hour. I need to let out some frustration.
Yipes!! Hope everything turned out alright!! :eek:

Wow, things have really moved since I passed out yesterday (was going to vote, too). Anyway, I skimmed everything but will read it again in a bit.

(As long as I don't make mistakes, pre-writing means really quick results! :rolleyes:)

As the group dwindles ever smaller, everyone hopes to just survive each night. Unfortunately for two people, even this small hope was too much for them.

The citizens of the Yamani Islands wake to a horrible sight. Laid out in the open is a corpse hacked in a dozen places with an axe, left to bleed out in the sand. It is abbercadaver, Numair Salmalín, a villager who could use her magic to block one person's actions each night.

The night's other casualty is cuitlamiztli, Coram Smythesson, a villager who could protect Alanna, Thom, and Jon once she found them. It takes some time, but after finding her dead alone in her room, they realize that she was poisoned swiftly and silently.

7 players remain.

Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope - Duke Roger of Conté
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers - Taybur Sigibat
3. Trematode - George Cooper
4. kakurubird - Alanna the Lioness
5. Cuit - Coram Smythesson

Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4 - Thom of Trebond
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen - Blayce the Gallan
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver - Numair Salmalín
4. Abney
5. Devyn

It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 9 pm CST. Since there are so few players left, let's get things done more quickly!

Well, this sucks :( Wipe out the wolves, villagers! I shall cheer you on from the grave.

Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam:cool:

lynch jamrockin