Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We were kind of disappointed that no one asked about the spy thing that I put into the write-ups. It probably didn't help that the first spy kill was bbeventer, who asked to leave the game. We asked the wolves to kill her, they refused, and so we asked the spies. We thought the wolves would freak out at a kill they didn't do, but I think you thought it was a mod kill?

I just assumed you were being sympathetic to her request. Cause I was in her group she told me what she was going to do before she did it.

Members don't see this ad.

The steam coming from my ears is slowly dissipating. I am starting this transition of emotions:mad::(:oops::)

Thanks mods the game was fun even though I had no idea what was happening half the time since I never read the books. And damn devyn, two games in a row coming out victorious on the evil side.
I'm glad you think it was fun! That was our main goal--fun for all!

We were kind of disappointed that no one asked about the spy thing that I put into the write-ups. It probably didn't help that the first spy kill was bbeventer, who asked to leave the game. We asked the wolves to kill her, they refused, and so we asked the spies. We thought the wolves would freak out at a kill they didn't do, but I think you thought it was a mod kill?

That was probably one of the biggest mistakes I made. I switched it to bbe for you guys and I should have said no and left it with Abney.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know!! I should have done it earlier, but I didn't want the wolves having a bunch of character information and at that point every person I listed as not having information on was a wolf with the execption of sheepdog.

He turned out to be Neal:laugh::laugh::laugh: I find that funny. You still owe me a drink next fall!!!

I know!! I should have done it earlier, but I didn't want the wolves having a bunch of character information and at that point every person I listed as not having information on was a wolf with the execption of sheepdog.
Yeah. When you posted that, nohika and I were saying, if they don't kill you for that, maybe we should knock some sense into them... ;)

I had a blast, THANK YOU MODS!!! :D:D:D:D

PS- villagers should have prayed more. Apparently the Big K (can NEVER remember his name) is a huge fan of Call Me Maybe:laugh: That might have been my favorite - although the last one was great b/c of the devyn line in the bar.

He turned out to be Neal:laugh::laugh::laugh: I find that funny. You still owe me a drink next fall!!!

:laugh: Yeah I laughed when I read my initial role pm, "you are Nealan of queenscrow, also known as Neal" :laugh: When is that ever going to happen again in a W game. I'll hold up my end of the bargain for a drink for sure.

No! I mean you're too friggin good at sniffin us out :laugh:
Which is why she was the first wolf kill. :laugh: We felt so bad, though, that we adjusted her role to keep in contact with the spies while dead.

We didn't have good luck with our dead players this time. We had the Agents of Chaos all prepared, and then one person quit and our other participation was low, causing them to miss some nights.

:smuggrin::smuggrin:

Too Bad!!

I was trying to win for the spies!!
I kept telling them I think I'm toast! She's on to me!!
tumblr_m1qiizWTZv1r34rln.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Grrr. I was about to come on here and start freaking out on all of you but the game ended. =(

It was fun though. And at least I didn't get lynched. Apparently waiting for my PM wouldn't have really made a different in the game.

:laugh: Yeah I laughed when I read my initial role pm, "you are Nealan of queenscrow, also known as Neal" :laugh: When is that ever going to happen again in a W game. I'll hold up my end of the bargain for a drink for sure.
Is that really your name?

I kept telling them I think I'm toast! She's on to me!!
tumblr_m1qiizWTZv1r34rln.gif

:laugh:

I was onto you the entire game...

I just wasn't sure you were the best lynch.

As spies, we had to go after both wolves and villagers. So I was trying to balance it some until you killed PP the second time and then I was. :mad::mad:

:laugh: did you find them out too late in the game? Cuz I was on the chopping block a lot

773.png
Abney, I still can't believe it, even after the wonderful late night of meme posting we shared, you still betray me;)

Okay, I'm off to get some dinner and family time.

Glad you guys enjoyed the game!!

She's not joking:rolleyes::D Good Job Abney as a first time wolfie!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

That is why there was that mysterious 20+ minutes between our conversations via PM, Abney.

I knew there was good reason to be suspicious of that.

As well as, "I trust you." Ok what is your character name, it doesn't matter if you tell me since it doesn't reveal your role, "Oh no. I am not sure I trust you." Whatever....I saw right through that. :smuggrin:

That is why there was that mysterious 20+ minutes between our conversations via PM, Abney.

As well as, "I trust you." Ok what is your character name, it doesn't matter if you tell me since it doesn't reveal your role, "Oh no. I am not sure I trust you." Whatever....I saw right through that. :smuggrin:
I really wasn't home so it wouldn't have been as long. My SDN app likes to crash when I open PMs. It's annoying.

Oh, and I said I trust you at first because I didn't think you'd push for info so much!!! I know better now :p

Thank you, mods!
You did an excellent job.
Definitely the most complex/interesting WW game I have played so far.
I really wish I knew the book before starting, haha!
By the looks of the spreadsheet, you two worked very hard :thumbup:

My SDN app likes to crash when I open PMs. It's annoying.

Mine does the same thing sometimes, only when I really want to see what is in the pm though, it makes being a wolf difficult as I found out last game with TW among the wolves and like 40 pms a day

hahaha! This is because I kept telling her to just say "no, I don't trust you..."

JUST SAY NO Abney!!!:laugh:

Mine does the same thing sometimes, only when I really want to see what is in the pm though, it makes being a wolf difficult as I found out last game with TW among the wolves and like 40 pms a day

OMG, please lynch me on day one if I am a wolf with Abney and TW :D - you two are PM queens!! I don't think 1500 PM limit would hold them all:p

Thank you, mods!
You did an excellent job.
Definitely the most complex/interesting WW game I have played so far.
I really wish I knew the book before starting, haha!
By the looks of the spreadsheet, you two worked very hard :thumbup:
:thumbup: Agreed!!

I really truly did want to ask if games are usually this complex and convoluted but my newbiness had worn out it's welcome..... ;)

hahaha! This is because I kept telling her to just say "no, I don't trust you..."

JUST SAY NO Abney!!!:laugh:

:laugh:

I have a method for both answers for getting information... :smuggrin:

She just flipped right away. I trust you....wait you want information.....uhhh...uhh.. NO, I don't trust you. There could have been a conversion and I really don't know what that means.... This was me... :eyebrow:

Noob expects me to think she is completely dumb....not buying it.

:laugh: I'm SORRY!!!! I'm terrible I know!!!! ( I talk A LOT IRL, I'm sure that's a surprise to you all :laugh: )

You are NOT terrible!!!!!!! I didn't mean it that way:oops: I could only imagine what a wolf pack with you both would be like...I don't think I would ever be able to keep up with the PMs. :laugh:

You are NOT terrible!!!!!!! I didn't mean it that way:oops: I could only imagine what a wolf pack with you both would be like...I don't think I would ever be able to keep up with the PMs. :laugh:
LMAO :love: :laugh:You guys were so nice to me even when I made dumb suggestions. But I really think I would get better if I played more

At least the game ended before the weekend (Thursday night is the start of the weekend btw) so I can go back to focusing on my other addiction, alcohol:rolleyes:

At least the game ended before the weekend (Thursday night is the start of the weekend btw) so I can go back to focusing on my other addiction, alcohol:rolleyes:

:thumbup: You and me both!!

For DVMD - tomorrow night is margarita nigh, well, at least to start...:smuggrin:

Thank you so much everyone!!! This was so fun!!! And thank you for answering questions (Some of them were legit lol) I think these games are bad for my work ethic though...... When I was at work it was killing me that I couldn't check!!

Hahaha. I'm jealous of your social life. I need to move out of my parents' house and into my place in Philly...which I don't have yet. At least I think I'm coming up for Arts Fest so that will be a weekend of fun. Assuming it won't be awkward since I'll probably stay with my ex...