Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sad beagle is still sad.

(And don't worry--once I run out of sad beagle pictures, I can move on to sad basset hound pictures. There are lots of those!)
Cuit's dog is also supremely accomplished at looking sad and dejected. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wtf.gif

Not sure what just happened

True, but it was accomplished through a wolf.

For sure, it definitely sounds like it could be a wolfy ability. But that was definitely unique to the HP game, and the ability was the imperius curse, when I designed it that way I never even thought of them using it to veto a lynch. And that was the wolves controlling the innocent jjohnston to force her to veto the lynch, which is not what happened here, according to the mods and the write up, anyway.

There was some other game too where a wolf could survive a lynching or two, although they were outed as a wolf when they were lynched. :confused:

I know I'm not helping my case if abney turns out to be bad but maybe the wolves saw a chance to take out two villagers assuming we would now mistrust abney and lynch her the next day after this:confused:

Whoever has the headband investigate me! Then maybe someone will believe me

You have already been investigated by sheeps, although apparently no one but me trusts him, plus I personally don't trust many of the investigation results.

Members don't see this ad :)

You've already outed your character and the headband doesn't reveal roles (in regards to ability). It does state whether or not someone is a villager. At least it did when I used it.

Sheeps, when you investigated Dyachei, did it specifically say she was a villager or just her role name?

Obviously unless the person Trema trusts investigates you, it won't matter to her. And she's the one gunning for your death.

Sheeps, when you investigated Dyachei, did it specifically say she was a villager or just her role name?

It didn't say in the first results pm so I pmed the mods for clarification and they pmed back villager. That is why I was so unwilling to believe dyachei was 100% evil. When I investigated the other three people they all came back villager in the pms.

It didn't say in the first results pm so I pmed the mods for clarification and they pmed back villager. That is why I was so unwilling to believe dyachei was 100% evil. When I investigated the other three people they all came back villager in the pms.

Hmm. I dunno. For some reason, I feel like fact not including that originally in the PM was on purpose. Maybe not. I dunno.

This all makes Abney look very wolfish... But I was thinking... Maybe this is what those darn wolves want... Us to lynch another villager.

Now, that being said, I don't trust Abney fully.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

What is the source for knowing Abney could stop a lynch? I feel a little iffy about all these unknown sources.

Ok so I am going to head to bed here soon... just have to check into my other WW game a few more times (this ****e is intense!)

This gif has been cracking me up and seems appropriate for the night cycle, so...

tumblr_m5d2m4IjYC1r79k32.gif

Alrighty, I'm off to bed as well. I'll try to check in before I go to work in the AM, but it might not happen since I need to be there by 8 and I don't like getting up earlier than I have to.

On my way to work and all I have to say is WTF?!

FWIW, Kakuru- after you posted about your role, I thought you were Alanna. I am going to have to read more carefully everything that happened while I was asleep when I get home. At this point I don't know what to think. If the goal was confusion in this game, mods you have succeeded marvelously! Sigh.

Wake up everyone! Send in your PMs so night can close and lynch chaos can ensue! :smuggrin:

The dead need their daily entertainment! :corny:

waiting.gif

Hurry up night PMers!!!

Late PMers should be suspended from the next game haha

Missing one PM, but it's not essential, sooo...

Night is closed, results pending.

Yay!! I was so anxious/bored that I started responding to the annoying guy that Emiloo bullied earlier! ;) :laugh: :smuggrin:

The suspense is killing me!

Tonight Kyprioth is a little depressed that most of his followers seem to have forgotten about him. He answers no prayers, but watches the happenings in the night.

While out and about, Trematode is caught and killed. The next morning, her head is discovered several feet from her body, sliced off as from a very large blade. You have lost Trematode, George Cooper, a villager and spy who could follow one person to see their night actions each night, who was once the ruler of the thieves in Corus and married Alanna the Lioness.

10 players remain.

Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope - Duke Roger of Conté
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers - Taybur Sigibat
3. Trematode - George Cooper
4. kakurubird - Alanna the Lioness
5. Cuit

Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4 - Thom of Trebond
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver
4. Abney
5. Devyn

It is now Day 10. Lynch deadline is 11 pm CST.

Well crap.... :( Seems someone knew her role - did she tell anyone??!!

XqtrU.gif

Who the heck attacked me with the Stormwing????!!!! :mad:

Damn! I had the headband thingy the last two nights, and investigated DVMD and Trema respectively.

ARGH!