The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Happy role reveal day :lame:

(But actually that's what I had Jil guessed as on my speadsheet, so she either started fake hinting her role early on or its legit)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Can we not. It's not like kata is going to go off and randomly shoot someone. No need for everyone to role reveal. If you're leading in votes then yeah, be concerned (because hopefully that is what she would base her decision on), but you should be defending anyway and hopefully with more than just your role.

Reactions: 4 users
wtf is everyone role revealing for, did we just LEARN that there's a daytime assassin or what

You are probably going to say wtf at many things this game so be prepared :confused:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Going to go with

*********Lynch AM***********

She hasn't really been on my feelz list, so I've had her in a neutral spot, but I really didn't like the possible continued target fishing this morning with Cheat.

sent from ma fone

After the last few days? Damage has already been done, I have no words that can fix all that.

Regardless, that's good advice for 3M and I get why DVMD would reveal with a vigilante shot out there.

On that front, I'm still confused about why Kata didn't take the shot on lupin. I know she explained, I just was not a big fan of the explanation. That's like assassin 101. But whatevs, water under the bridge I guess.

I mean I have sympathy for kata because I missed the protector 101 with kc. But yeah I have almost a full roster of roles so the wolves probably have a complete roster by now..

Going to go with

*********Lynch AM***********

She hasn't really been on my feelz list, so I've had her in a neutral spot, but I really didn't like the possible continued target fishing this morning with Cheat.

sent from ma fone

Target fishing?

And on the off chance that kata was going to randomly shoot someone, which would make her hella wolfy, maybe role revealing isn't the best way to avoid that :lame:

I can't be protected from a vigilante shot. I have a role the villagers need. Why jilary revealed with a vanillager role is what I don't understand.

I revealed because (as far as I know) I'm the last shot at catching wolves at night and I'd had enough people voicing me as neutral to suspicious, so the vigilante taking a shot at me wouldn't have been too far fetched. I didn't want that happening and now if it does, we know to lynch kata.

We also know to lynch kata if that ability isn't used by day close today.

And on the off chance that kata was going to randomly shoot someone, which would make her hella wolfy, maybe role revealing isn't the best way to avoid that :lame:

She needs to shoot someone today.

We're down to the point where there are likely 3-4 wolves left and about that many we know nothing about. She needs to target one of them so we can lynch another.

Reactions: 1 users
i see, you guys are putting a ton of pressure on kata to use the vigilante shot today, that's why everyone is in a kerfuffle about role revealing

Members don't see this ad :)
i see, you guys are putting a ton of pressure on kata to use the vigilante shot today, that's why everyone is in a kerfuffle about role revealing

I don't know why anyone else is role revealing, I have a damn good reason to have.

And, yes, kata as a character that was mostly villian in the movies claiming to be vigilante needs to prove that ability today or I'm lynching her

Isn't deva the one who cancelled night? That's not really a wolfy ability.
Just like to point out this doesn't make Kara a villager. She could still be chaos if there is one in this game.
I don't know why anyone else is role revealing, I have a damn good reason to have.

And, yes, kata as a character that was mostly villian in the movies claiming to be vigilante needs to prove that ability today or I'm lynching her
I guess I feel I had good reason to reveal because I've been brought up a lot as being towards the top of people's wolf list. I find it weird that you ability revealed since you haven't really been receiving much attention and revealing your ability makes you a huge wolf target, where revealing your role was probably mostly clearing while not making your ability obvious.

Just like to point out this doesn't make Kara a villager. She could still be chaos if there is one in this game.

I guess I feel I had good reason to reveal because I've been brought up a lot as being towards the top of people's wolf list. I find it weird that you ability revealed since you haven't really been receiving much attention and revealing your ability makes you a huge wolf target, where revealing your role was probably mostly clearing while not making your ability obvious.

Revealing as "the gopher" was unlikely to do anything

Maybe a little more trust that I have a reason for doing it the way I did? I'm smart enough to know what I think will and will not work and my character is minor enough that it was unlikely to be enough. And I wanted quick, undebatable info out so that if kata chooses to take the shot early the info is there and she can't argue that she didn't know. I'm not stupid these games.

Is there anyone we know absolutely nothing about? I'm more inclined to take that shot, but i think we know something about almost everyone who is left. Zen/ny is also on most people's lists as suspicious.

i think i've got like a 16% chance of getting a wolf. math.

Is there anyone we know absolutely nothing about? I'm more inclined to take that shot, but i think we know something about almost everyone who is left. Zen/ny is also on most people's lists as suspicious.

i think i've got like a 16% chance of getting a wolf. math.

Zen/ny, 3m and deva... anyone else?

Maybe AM?

man don't feckin kill me i just got here

aqmRbBZ_700b.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I have her as neutral currently because I feel like she's more spot-on in these game at getting reads. Which post are you referring to though?
Haven't delivered a wolf by day five and I'm sketchy for it? Lol. That's not a problem most people have to face complaints about.

I have reasons for putting you village-y. It's not 100% but it has worked in the past, so in a game of reads, that's what you get. :shrug:
Happy role reveal day :lame:

(But actually that's what I had Jil guessed as on my speadsheet, so she either started fake hinting her role early on or its legit)
Definitely heavily implied early.

I can't be protected from a vigilante shot. I have a role the villagers need. Why jilary revealed with a vanillager role is what I don't understand.

I revealed because (as far as I know) I'm the last shot at catching wolves at night and I'd had enough people voicing me as neutral to suspicious, so the vigilante taking a shot at me wouldn't have been too far fetched. I didn't want that happening and now if it does, we know to lynch kata.

We also know to lynch kata if that ability isn't used by day close today.
My posts were more towards Jil and anyone else who felt like role revealing. I get why you did it.
Likely enough the wolves have a fairly good idea of who everyone is at this point anyway, but just in case.
And yes I agree kata should take the shot, I just think we should approach it like a lynch vote. So not randomly.

I actually think we should approach it exactly like a lynch vote. Act like the shot isn't out there, maximize discussion today, make an informed choice.
We can always have everyone make two votes. That way when whoever is shot gets shot there won't be as big of a scramble to switch votes around, in case it's late in the day. Can keep track of the shot votes ourselves.

For example...
lynch trilt
shoot zen/ny

My posts were more towards Jil and anyone else who felt like role revealing. I get why you did it.
Likely enough the wolves have a fairly good idea of who everyone is at this point anyway, but just in case.
And yes I agree kata should take the shot, I just think we should approach it like a lynch vote. So not randomly.
i can be down with this. we can vote for my shot if you guys want to. we can also find out about 2 people that way. so vote for a lynch and vote for my shot.

i have more roles left that could be in the game than there are people left, so assuming a cover role or 2.

shoot 3m
lynch deva

I need to leave now, but I'll be back with plenty of time before close.

i can be down with this. we can vote for my shot if you guys want to. we can also find out about 2 people that way. so vote for a lynch and vote for my shot.

i have more roles left that could be in the game than there are people left, so assuming a cover role or 2.

shoot 3m
lynch deva

I need to leave now, but I'll be back with plenty of time before close.
If you didn't see my post before you posted I'm highly amused that we both went with italics for the shot vote :laugh:

:lame:
I mean shoot/lynch, whatever, fine, I'm not really an "important" role. but really? We still have like 2-3* wolves entirely hidden. Pls consider other choices in addition to me/3m/nyan and whoever.

I mean shoot/lynch, whatever, fine, I'm not really an "important" role. but really? We still have like 3-4 wolves entirely hidden. Pls consider other choices in addition to me/3m/nyan and whoever.

We know enough about everyone else to have reason to think they are village... exactly who else do you want us to consider? Snowy the protector? Vmh who is as close to mod verified as one can get? Exactly who else are you recommending?

I mean shoot/lynch, whatever, fine, I'm not really an "important" role. but really? We still have like 2-3* wolves entirely hidden. Pls consider other choices in addition to me/3m/nyan and whoever.
I'm really unsure what you're saying here. It's not like I randomly chose 4 people as my top 4 suspects without considering others in the game. I doubt any of the other villagers did either. Who would you rather we look at? Who are your top suspects?

Edit: That's not even ninja'd, I'm just slow

We know enough about everyone else to have reason to think they are village... exactly who else do you want us to consider? Snowy the protector? Vmh who is as close to mod verified as one can get? Exactly who else are you recommending?
I'm having the same issue re: most people having known roles now. Someone is lying or flying under radar.
There are still several poeple on my neutral/unsure list: 3m, Trilt, possibly AM. Although I'd trusted Lyra's claim, I still can't help but be sketched out by her posts (and the fact that she's not had a kill attempt on her? Has she been protected?) Nyan just because of the leftover feelings from Zen's time in the game.

I'm really unsure what you're saying here. It's not like I randomly chose 4 people as my top 4 suspects without considering others in the game. I doubt any of the other villagers did either. Who would you rather we look at? Who are your top suspects?

Edit: That's not even ninja'd, I'm just slow
Well my previous top suspects all either died villager or have proven a role. :(

I'm having the same issue re: most people having known roles now. Someone is lying or flying under radar.
There are still several poeple on my neutral/unsure list: 3m, Trilt, possibly AM. Although I'd trusted Lyra's claim, I still can't help but be sketched out by her posts (and the fact that she's not had a kill attempt on her? Has she been protected?) Nyan just because of the leftover feelings from Zen's time in the game.

Well my previous top suspects all either died villager or have proven a role. :(
Then you need to reevaluate lol

Whaddaya think I'm doing
I don't know. It's weird to me that you were like "We need to look at other people!" but the people you listed are people we're already looking at. Someone (DVMD I think) even brought up lyra and snowy because they've been outed so long without being killed.