The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean, my reply is the same as it was earlier. On the one hand I have enjoyed the fun, you got more aggressive today, you sounded more normal than previous days, and I appreciate the on-thread advice to the outed power roles. But on the other hand, we've had a lot of villagers dead in a row, you are changing up your posting pattern, and you are a notoriously sneaky wolf who could easily give people advice and set them up to be systematically destroyed by it.

villager points + wolf points --> solid neutral for me at the moment

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is I don't think I have control over who I can protect. I only protect 1 individual. And I'm checking out now because I'm working at the clinic today.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The thing is I don't think I have control over who I can protect. I only protect 1 individual. And I'm checking out now because I'm working at the clinic today.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

You have total control. Just protect someone you think is important. Or at least someone you're nearly sure isn't a wolf. Didn't you successfully protect yesterday?

Side-eyeing you real hard right now, AM

Cheat, you should have all of that information in your role description and your PM with the mods. Don't answer those questions.

Reactions: 2 users
The night was filled with thunder and pouring rain. Suddenly after a flash of lightning, one animal noticed a nice cave in a large protruding rock on the landscape. Everyone flooded inside to escape the night but as a result, nothing really got done.

The sun rises on a new day.
The-Lion-King-Rain-GIF.gif

It is now Day 6. Lynch ends at 9PM EST. 15 players remain.

Roster:
1. @WildZoo
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @LyraGardenia
5. @SnowshoeDog143
7. @Devastating
8. @Trilt
11. @Karabiner13
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @vetmedhead
19. @cheathac
20. @nyanko <--- subbed in for Zensing
22. @katashark
23. @mmmdreamerz
25. @Jilary

Reactions: 1 users
I hope you all enjoyed your stay at Chateau Pride Rock. I canceled the night. I’m sorry if I should have waited but here is my reasoning. I felt like I was going to be a mislynch soon and I wanted to use my ability on an odd night as it looks like there is an extra kill on odd night. I put in my action really early but after reading through it still felt like a good idea.

Word of caution though, I asked the mods if conversion could happen when I cancel night and they decided to abstain from answering. So something to keep in mind down the road.

With no ability now, I am Pride Rock. This is why all the speculation on the non-animal roles as I work with what I know (in this case a little too much).

If you doubt I am a villager then I will say I have a vouch from Kcough. She seered me N2 and left breadcrumbs for when she died. Kcough liked a bunch of my pregame posts just like Trilt liked posts of Ski and WZ after she seered them in the basics game. You can find them by looking back through Kcough's recent activity on Wednesday. Nor did Kcough decide to lynch me on D3.

Not finding much to change my mind about my thoughts from last night, other than reduced late-night feeblemindedness.

On that note, just to get some discussion rolling (and because he used to be my D1 vote every game)

Lynch MJ

Snowy, there are probably far better people to protect than me so feel free to not protect me

I had an item last night. It allowed me to ask the spirits a question.

So this might be where the dead are involved, unless it's just an ask-a-mod item
Am I wrong thinking that if AM no longer has the item she should share what she asked and the answer she was given?

Reactions: 3 users
I'm going to stick with my Deva vote from yesterday

Lynch Deva

Deva, your posts have seemed helpful but they haven't really provided much in the way of original thoughts. Your posts yesterday didn't help you much. You gave some reads that were similar to others and when pushed you looked a little more. You then made comments that appear helpful like the one in response to WZ's post to me which could be a way to discredit WZ and trying to help DVMD by bringing up Zen's response from the previous day.

Looking back at your posts you seem to be making an effort to look like you are trying to establish your reads on people. You mention iso'ing people a lot.

While it could be coincidence, I didn't like how I pointed out you hadn't voted and not too much later you came on and said you had forgotten to vote. Reminded me a little bit of immuno where we all tended to sit back and wait to vote even if we had contributed to discussion earlier in the day

I really won't be around today. Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been trying and maybe I shouldn't have played but I couldn't pass up on another game

So this might be where the dead are involved, unless it's just an ask-a-mod item
Am I wrong thinking that if AM no longer has the item she should share what she asked and the answer she was given?

I asked how many non-villagers there are currently. "Four" was the response.

Last edited:
What? You are voting for people I'm protecting if they are village? o_O

(But to be fair, I have a rep at being really good at protecting wolves, so might be a good strategy if that's what you were meaning).
No, no, I meant if vmh is a wolf. I was so exhausted last night. I was playing off your penchant of protecting wolves.

Yeah, but though all of you are great I would rather chance losing a neutral then a villager, until a conversion happens. This way, the wolves can take the chance and try to kill off a stronger villager (based on multiple peoples reads ~ I guess trilt doesn't count in this territory then, maybe AM would though) which has a higher chance at being protected or crack an egg we will probably end up mislynching when we should be getting a wolf. And cheat might not even want to listen to me, which would make my opinion about this void.
Any reason for having AM as strong villager? Did I miss something? She's more neutral to me at this moment.

Anyone's reads about me changing or am I still neutral to suspicious?
I have you leaning village currently for what it's worth.

The night was filled with thunder and pouring rain. Suddenly after a flash of lightning, one animal noticed a nice cave in a large protruding rock on the landscape. Everyone flooded inside to escape the night but as a result, nothing really got done.
Ironically we had a super crazy thunderstorm here last night. Like shake the whole house crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can others give me their general feelings on trilt and/or their feelings specifically on her response to my post last night?
I just haven't been able to really look at it objectively.
If we're looking for 4 non-villagers (could be a lie but it's a number that makes sense to me so I'll go with it) I think my top 4 options mostly on process of elimination would be Deva, Zen/ny, trilt...and maybe Jil? But I'm always wrong about Jil.

Can others give me their general feelings on trilt and/or their feelings specifically on her response to my post last night?
If we're looking for 4 non-villagers (could be a lie but it's a number that makes sense to me so I'll go with it) I think my top 4 options mostly on process of elimination would be Deva, Zen/ny, trilt...and maybe Jil? But I'm always wrong about Jil.

I have suspicions of trilt, zen/ny, and 3m

Snowy, there are probably far better people to protect than me so feel free to not protect me

As you know a small part of dvmd dies whenever I talk about who I may or may not protect, so I will leave that question-statement unanswered ;)

I asked how many non-villagers there are currently. "Four" was the response.

Why did you not share these results yesterday?? I don't see a point in keeping them to yourself.

Any reason for having AM as strong villager? Did I miss something? She's more neutral to me at this moment.

I personally don't have her as village. A couple others did have her village though. Her questions to cheat sketch me out.. I am tempted to put her in my wolf leans pile, but when I actually looked back at a couple of her past games, she is playing more like her village self then her wolf self. But she's also getting better, so I don't know if I can use her last wolf game to analysize her play.

I trust pip and so was trusting her read of 3m, but yeah 3m would be my 5th option.
I mean, I don't have anything solid on 3M -- she's just been reading pretty village to me because this is her normal posting tone and play style, and I generally find her pretty easy to read now (at least, I think I do, but my reads have been kinda **** this game so watch me be super wrong about her).

I mean, I don't have anything solid on 3M -- she's just been reading pretty village to me because this is her normal posting tone and play style, and I generally find her pretty easy to read now (at least, I think I do, but my reads have been kinda **** this game so watch me be super wrong about her).
Oh I know. I had her neutral from my own read. You reading her pretty village just makes her slight village for me. Still my first alternate for the non-village dream team :p

Why did you not share these results yesterday?? I don't see a point in keeping them to yourself.

I don't see where it would've affected anything had I shared it yesterday. I was mainly confirming that items exist in this game.

Trilt's posts have been kinda sketching me out. I don't know the exact post you are talking about, but I can probably find it later. I think I know her role and it is not typically a wolf role... Though it could be so I am wary of her.

Jil I'm starting to second guess, AM I think is beginning to sound wolfy. And deva and zen/ny (zenny?) are my top wolf suspects.

With that

Lynch Deva

Reactions: 1 user

I have her as neutral currently because I feel like she's more spot-on in these game at getting reads. Which post are you referring to though?

Oh I'll also throw jilary in there...

And if lyra and snowy live much longer, they'll be on the list as well

Lyra is also on my list of eggs to crack.. Though she hasn't been posting sketch things recently as much. Or I have missed them.

This is the post I'm referring to, in response to me calling her out last night
Excuses, (then real reads):
I'm a little burnt out. I was frustrated in the period game because people weren't engaging much, I got tired of it all, slacked off as a mod, did a lot of closes late and forgot things and just got... over it for a bit. Then did the speed game, was amused, kind of perked myself up enough that I was able to be convinced to play this game. I shouldn't have. This week has been an absolute ****show, I'm physically and mentally exhausted, and I know I'm not being myself. I don't feel like myself in real life, either.

I've been trying not to make excuses and just get in when I can. It has been... only partially successful.

Reads:
First of all, I don't think you should call LotF a "tunnel." That implies, imo, that I'm reading things that she said as sketchy no matter what. She gave us nothing. Literally posted more about being busy or bitching about people calling for reads than actually submitting to the game. If she'd given anything near a half decent defense and I stayed on her, okay, I'll take it. But she didn't. And people who don't try at all, I lynch. And I stay on their lynches until I'm convinced otherwise.

Beyond her:
Karabou has been stepping up in suspicions. Today's lynch was a great example of why; an early morning post that just sort of echoed my comments about you and the MJ lynch, then just a vote dropped for Deva.
Jilary, as she's kind of dropped a lot of fluff and a lot of soft defending/supporting people (which is super easy to do as a wolf).
Lyra. The role claim made me back off, but the defense from Lupin and her sketchy af comments throughout the game still have her on my list.

Wolfy neutral -> village-y neutral:
Deva, Kata, 3m, DVMD, Zen

Village-ish:
You, AM, Pippy, VMH, Snowy, cheat

Right now I'm feeling like my vote will probably go Jil or Kara tomorrow, although every day Lyra keeps living, my suspicions keep inching up.

I don't see where it would've affected anything had I shared it yesterday. I was mainly confirming that items exist in this game.

I guess it's just weird to me that you would hold onto the results as they can only help the village.

Your reads about me are correct:) (said every wolf ever haha)

This is the post I'm referring to, in response to me calling her out last night

Honestly, whenever someone puts me as village lean, it feels off. Normally it's either wolves or people who have looked into me that do. I'll have to look at past games to see if Trilt normally reads me that way.

I feel like AM is extra weird this game.

My feelz for Lotf were clearly wrong, but I'm starting to look at vmh too...

I guess it's just weird to me that you would hold onto the results as they can only help the village.

I don't even know if it's mod-given info. I asked this question in Telenova and it was answered by the dead.

Trilt's posts have been kinda sketching me out. I don't know the exact post you are talking about, but I can probably find it later. I think I know her role and it is not typically a wolf role... Though it could be so I am wary of her.

Jil I'm starting to second guess, AM I think is beginning to sound wolfy. And deva and zen/ny (zenny?) are my top wolf suspects.

With that

Lynch Deva

Isn't deva the one who cancelled night? That's not really a wolfy ability.

I feel like AM is extra weird this game.

My feelz for Lotf were clearly wrong, but I'm starting to look at vmh too...

Seriously vmh outed her role on thread yesterday. And it was mod confirmed by previous write up. She could be converted but we really need to find original wolves as we've only found one

Reactions: 5 users
Oh and to avoid being killed by our daytime assassin....

I'm the tracker, don't kill me. I've been hiding it for a while and I've been happy remaining suspicious because it kept wolves from killing me, but being suspicious with a villager assassin... I don't want the village to lose my tracking ability.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh and to avoid being killed by our daytime assassin....

I'm the tracker, don't kill me. I've been hiding it for a while and I've been happy remaining suspicious because it kept wolves from killing me, but being suspicious with a villager assassin... I don't want the village to lose my tracking ability.

If it helps your read of me, even if I'm slow I finally figured this out last night :p

Lynch 3m

I don't see a lot of post with substance in them. Just a lot of comments about being busy.

Seriously vmh outed her role on thread yesterday. And it was mod confirmed by previous write up. She could be converted but we really need to find original wolves as we've only found one

I clearly missed it, my bad.

Lynch 3m

I don't see a lot of post with substance in them. Just a lot of comments about being busy.

Well. I am busy. I'm trying to play and life...I almost didn't play at all for the very reasons that are keeping me busy.

I'd happily inform you all of my role if that's a thing we are now doing. I'm village.

I wasn't intending on role dropping...I usually try to keep that under wraps until later. But DVMD just role revealed so....

Don't reveal unless necessary please. It's the beginning of the day and you aren't the top suspicion for most people. (Haha @PippyPony probably has words on role reveals too)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to stick with my Deva vote from yesterday

Lynch Deva

Deva, your posts have seemed helpful but they haven't really provided much in the way of original thoughts. Your posts yesterday didn't help you much. You gave some reads that were similar to others and when pushed you looked a little more. You then made comments that appear helpful like the one in response to WZ's post to me which could be a way to discredit WZ and trying to help DVMD by bringing up Zen's response from the previous day.

Looking back at your posts you seem to be making an effort to look like you are trying to establish your reads on people. You mention iso'ing people a lot.

While it could be coincidence, I didn't like how I pointed out you hadn't voted and not too much later you came on and said you had forgotten to vote. Reminded me a little bit of immuno where we all tended to sit back and wait to vote even if we had contributed to discussion earlier in the day

I really won't be around today. Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been trying and maybe I shouldn't have played but I couldn't pass up on another game

What post to WZ are you referring to?

Also not totally sure why people keep bringing up that I "haven't provided original thoughts". It's true that my recent suspicions echoed a lot of people, but I've been wary of you for a long time (guess I can finally stop that tunnel now). My initial list of SAR/hmoo/kata and you was based on iso-ing a few random people who I felt I had little read on. Later, Peoples suspicion around Particular players has helped me decide who to LOOK into more, but in the end as far as feels I'm going off my own thoughts, not voting somewhere because "so-and-so thinks". I was not with a lot of people on Cheat (before yesterday happened), and No one else was really with me on you (where I've turned out to be wrong).
And yeah, empty words, but that late vote was a coincidence. I hadn't gotten to your post yet when I posted, and actually groaned when I saw it because then I looked both suspicious and retaliatory. :p I have ridiculo bad timing with my responses.

Don't reveal unless necessary please. It's the beginning of the day and you aren't the top suspicion for most people. (Haha @PippyPony probably has words on role reveals too)
After the last few days? Damage has already been done, I have no words that can fix all that.

Regardless, that's good advice for 3M and I get why DVMD would reveal with a vigilante shot out there.

On that front, I'm still confused about why Kata didn't take the shot on lupin. I know she explained, I just was not a big fan of the explanation. That's like assassin 101. But whatevs, water under the bridge I guess.