The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There are still several poeple on my neutral/unsure list: 3m, Trilt, possibly AM.

So, you're agreeing with the people that have been proposed but want us to think about others per your previous post?

I'm confused. If you agree with the list why ask us to think of others?

You're making me more suspicious of you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know. It's weird to me that you were like "We need to look at other people!" but the people you listed are people we're already looking at. Someone (DVMD I think) even brought up lyra and snowy because they've been outed so long without being killed.
I was also thinking you (not because of this, but because i thought of you as villagey and clearly I've been super wrong :p)

Whatev, I don't really care if y'all shoot me. I don't really have a super useful role (though I would've liked to "use" it, it's def not gonna happen at this point) or any more defense other than what I've already said earlier, and I'm clearly bad at articulating thoughts (and reading wolves).

no opinion on shoot yet, but I'll go ahead and lynch 3m.
continued fluff and "busy" posts.

I feel like all my reads are off this game

But I guess I'm feeling some combination of Trilt/AM/Dev

Unofficial Lynch Tally
3m (3) - DVMD, AM, Deva
Deva (3) - Kara, Snowy, kata
trilt (2) - ny, Dubz
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
10/15 votes

Super Official Shoot Em Up Tally
Deva (3)- DVMD, AM, Dubz
3m (1) - kata
4/15 votes

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe a little more trust that I have a reason for doing it the way I did? I'm smart enough to know what I think will and will not work and my character is minor enough that it was unlikely to be enough. And I wanted quick, undebatable info out so that if kata chooses to take the shot early the info is there and she can't argue that she didn't know. I'm not stupid these games.
I'm not saying you don't have good reason for it, I just don't know what your reasons are. I also feel I had good reason because I think I had a high likelihood of being the victim of the shot.

My posts were more towards Jil and anyone else who felt like role revealing. I get why you did it.
Likely enough the wolves have a fairly good idea of who everyone is at this point anyway, but just in case.
And yes I agree kata should take the shot, I just think we should approach it like a lynch vote. So not randomly.
I felt I had a very high likelihood of being the target for the shot and feel that was a good reason to reveal. I'm not sure what I'm missing here that you feel dvmd had a good reason but I did not.

FWIW I'd rather be shot than lynched and there's not much point in both shoot and lynch votes being on the same person ;)

Is this because you can avoid attempts on your life? Hmm, this is an awkward comment.

I think we should lynch you instead with this comment.
Figured you'd say that, but no. I can only have a chance at avoiding night kill attempts. Cheetah. (you really think I'd be that obvious?)

Also, if I could avoid all attempts on my life, that would apply to lynches too...but mine specifically says "You run so fast you have a chance to avoid night kills. Run Cheetah, run!"

Members don't see this ad :)
This was my first game in months (couldn't miss out on TLK, thanks mods btw). In my last several games before that I know I was pretty absent/didn't contribute a whole lot, so I didn't play during this semester knowing I was busy and tried my best to make actual honest contributions to this one. Sorry if they were kinda redundant, but that's how I saw it.

I just threw together a quick spreadsheet and I may have missed some things, but I have nothing for AM, trilt, 3m or Pippy. So I'd be ok with any of those 4 going today.

Lynch Pippy
Shoot 3m
When I asked you yesterday why you were lynching me, I thought you said you didn't like the tone of my posts. Now today you're saying you have nothing on me in your spreadsheet? Can you elaborate?

You have something on nyanko???
Oh, haha, yeah... all I put was "sketchy ability". It was one of the first things I put in and I just scanned for blanks at the end, so I didn't notice it wasn't anything good.

I'm also not sold on Kata especially after re-reading her role description. It says she can target an animal, which may also fit with our EON killer. I guess we can give her today to prove it. But she's still wolf leaning in my book.

Oh, haha, yeah... all I put was "sketchy ability". It was one of the first things I put in and I just scanned for blanks at the end, so I didn't notice it wasn't anything good.

I'm also not sold on Kata especially after re-reading her role description. It says she can target an animal, which may also fit with our EON killer. I guess we can give her today to prove it. But she's still wolf leaning in my book.

Oh no I'm lynching kata today if the shot doesn't happen by an hour before close

Unofficial Lynch Tally
3m (3) - DVMD, AM, Deva
trilt (2) - ny, Dubz
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
pippy (1) - Jil
11/15 votes

Super Official Shoot Em Up Tally
Deva (2)- AM, Dubz
3m (2) - kata, Jil
ny (1) - DVMD
5/15 votes

Last edited:
When I asked you yesterday why you were lynching me, I thought you said you didn't like the tone of my posts. Now today you're saying you have nothing on me in your spreadsheet? Can you elaborate?
I just did suspected roles and abilities on this spreadsheet, nothing else. It was quickly thrown together on my phone so I could start organizing things a bit better.

I just did suspected roles and abilities on this spreadsheet, nothing else. It was quickly thrown together on my phone so I could start organizing things a bit better.
so you're lynching me because I haven't overtly given anything away about my role and ability?

Not gonna lie, I am super sketched out by that reasoning

Reactions: 3 users
so you're lynching me because I haven't overtly given anything away about my role and ability?

Not gonna lie, I am super sketched out by that reasoning
No, I'm lynching you because I have nothing leading me to believe your a villager AND I think you've been playing sketchy. I'm not just looking at my spreadsheet in a vacuum and ignoring everything else.

Official 'Before My Saturday Afternoon Nap' Lynch Tally

3m (3)
- DVMD, AM, Deva
trilt (2) - nyanko, Dubz
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
pippy (1) - Jil

11/15 votes
Roll call: @Karabiner13 @Trilt @LyraGardenia @mmmdreamerz
Lynch closes in about 5 hours.
I'm not tallying your shot votes because that's your own non-official craziness.

Lynch Trilt

She's next on my suspicions list, though AM and zen/ny are up there

Is this because you can avoid attempts on your life? Hmm, this is an awkward comment.

I think we should lynch you instead with this comment.

I mean if she is a wolf with an avoidance wouldn't it be better to shoot her and if she avoids that then lynch her?

I mean if she is a wolf with an avoidance wouldn't it be better to shoot her and if she avoids that then lynch her?

She claims it's only a night kill avoidance. So either shooting or lynching should work unless she's lying.

We lose that shot then. Why risk it?

I mean I guess it doesn't matter much in the end. I was just thinking if she has a lynch avoidance then instead of taking 2 days to kill her it would take one.

I mean I guess it doesn't matter much in the end. I was just thinking if she has a lynch avoidance then instead of taking 2 days to kill her it would take one.

If she can avoid the shot and has lynch avoidance. We use the shot and lost that then have to lynch her twice. I'd rather go straight to lynching.

I'm also slightly confused on the ny vote. I know Jil said she has some info on her, but am I missing something beyond that?

I'm also slightly confused on the ny vote. I know Jil said she has some info on her, but am I missing something beyond that?
Zen feels. I'm working back through her posts now to make sure I didn't miss anything. I uh...can't really make much of ny's posts just yet lol

It's hard when a lot of people have been so busy because sometimes busy villagers do things that seem wolfy so I'm trying to focus on content and interactions and kind of ignore activty.

Hmm well since I'm obviously tunneling deva. If I were to pick other options I'd go for AM or ny next (sorry you just started ny and we all want to kill you haha)

Trilt would definitely give me info though because she's slightly vouch in for AM and I think was it pippy (on phone so it's hard for me to look back and I don't have my spreadsheet here either)

It's hard when a lot of people have been so busy because sometimes busy villagers do things that seem wolfy so I'm trying to focus on content and interactions and kind of ignore activty.

See this is my problem with 3m. She doesn't feel off in her posts, but she's not been on a lot. Though the only interactions I remember noting is the ones between her and pippy.

My info was she has a sketchy ability! So she has moved into my potential wolf column. I just missed that when I was scanning my spreadsheet quickly after I made it.

I hate doing this to people who trust me but

unshoot Deva
shoot Trilt

My info was she has a sketchy ability! So she has moved into my potential wolf column. I just missed that when I was scanning my spreadsheet quickly after I made it.

Do you think ny would publicly announce that as a wolf?

Hmm well since I'm obviously tunneling deva. If I were to pick other options I'd go for AM or ny next (sorry you just started ny and we all want to kill you haha)

Trilt would definitely give me info though because she's slightly vouch in for AM and I think was it pippy (on phone so it's hard for me to look back and I don't have my spreadsheet here either)
I can say that I have a pretty good idea of what Trilt's ability is, and it is not wolfy in any way, shape or form. I was suspicious about her early on because of some off feelings about her posts, but now I'm not sure she's a good target based on the ability claim and some related things behind the scenes.