Saturday Morning Cartoons - 7th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Vote Lawpy for mayor

Based on the sign up thread, Lawpy has played the most WW games. I think having the most experience will make him a qualified mayor for our group. Lawpy has also been fairly active so far, which is a plus.

Anyone else want to run for mayor?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Vote Lawpy for mayor

Based on the sign up thread, Lawpy has played the most WW games. I think having the most experience will make him a qualified mayor for our group. Lawpy has also been fairly active so far, which is a plus.

Anyone else want to run for mayor?

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.

I lied about my avatar decisions. There’s no resisting the pull of Dragon Booster. Best Saturday morning cartoon in the world and I swear I’ve never meet another person blessed with watching it. Tragic.

How is voting for someone new a bad thing? I don't mind voting for anyone else.

unvote Lawpy
vote mayo for mayor

My goodness I've been at work since this morning and I just had to read through all of this and now my head is SPINNING.

Need time to think about who I want to vote for mayor.... I might need some more convincing 🤔

Reactions: 4 users
:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:
Unofficial Mayor Tally
mayo (5)
- Lawpy, M935, lum, tails, Vet
M935 (4) - mayo, Vis, shorty, April
Lawpy () -

9/29
vote close in ~21.5 hours
:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I am desperately afraid of ties in WW (I was killed for causing a tie in the noob game last year). They are unpredictable.

I don't think @WildZoo would kill us for a mayor tie... but I'm also not sure that they wouldn't.
Hello, I have a reputation with unpredictability with ties. Have we met?
I died in a mayor vote tie once. Not sure I would inflict that on anyone else.

...not sure I wouldn't though :thinking:
Apparently the scars and trauma weren’t enough.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm, I think I am going to deviate from the crowd a little and vote for myself, sloths always take things slow... slow and steady wins the race

Vote PhiloslothicalStudent for mayor

I would like to avoid the tie of unknown consequences pls.
My goodness I've been at work since this morning and I just had to read through all of this and now my head is SPINNING.

Need time to think about who I want to vote for mayor.... I might need some more convincing 🤔
A really active and involved mayor - and, bonus, one who has some previous WW experience - will probably be helpful for organizing the village and encourage discussion (good for figuring out who wolves are, good for village. Also for having a good time playing). Plus Shakespeare quotes are fun. Vote M935!

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Vote mayo for mayor
Because I think it'd be funny 😊

I would like to avoid the tie of unknown consequences pls.

A really active and involved mayor - and, bonus, one who has some previous WW experience - will probably be helpful for organizing the village and encourage discussion (good for figuring out who wolves are, good for village. Also for having a good time playing). Plus Shakespeare quotes are fun. Vote M935!

Honestly Mayo is probably a better choice. I’ll be traveling a bit while playing so certain days when I’m driving I’ll be less active.

Vote Lawpy for mayor

As poor Aphra Behn didn't get the credit nor recognition she deserved, Shakespeare should not be a basis for mayor selection in my opinion. Although, he did play an important role in the world of literature.

I feel like I slept in past the cartoons and woke up to noon infomercials. Mayor vote tbd

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Wow I made a mistake not looking at this all when I saw the bold in my watched threads earlier! So much to catch up on
Doing this made sense with my broken-after-finals brain logic,

vote mayo for mayor because they're only 1 letter off:)

@alissa14 are you and the bf Popeye & Olive Oyl? Gosh, that's precious.

Hello everyone. After my last night shift of the month I have finally arrived.

how did we come to the conclusion Mayo should be mayor?

Vote mayo for mayor!!!

division between co-mayors seems like a bad idea, we should stand united under one strong leader

How could communities,
Degrees in schools and brotherhoods in cities,
Peaceful commerce from dividable shores,
The primogenitive and due of birth,
Prerogative of age, crowns, sceptres, laurels,
But by degree, stand in authentic place?
Take but degree away, untune that string,
And, hark, what discord follows!
I love your new avatar
The Land Before Time rocked!

Does anyone want to be mayor? Seems like only Philoslothical nominated themself so far. Come on, let’s hear some campaigning from new candidates if most of the current ones aren’t into it!

Yeah I was just about to ask if people who want to be mayor should write why they want to be mayor. I can’t just blindly vote for someone without the empty promise of vending machines in the lunch room.

Please, tell us about how you’re banning homework, making recess 2 hours, and getting everyone *googles what 2020 kids like* glitter slime

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.
Hmmm.... does that greatness include being a wolf...? How can you ensure us you will lead a truthful investigation?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hmmm, I think I am going to deviate from the crowd a little and vote for myself, sloths always take things slow... slow and steady wins the race

Vote PhiloslothicalStudent for mayor

Honestly Mayo is probably a better choice. I’ll be traveling a bit while playing so certain days when I’m driving I’ll be less active.

I'm happy to be mayor, but I have kids IRL, so the holidays isn't the best time for me to take on an even more active role.

I would rather see a few newbie players who really want the job campaign against each other. We'll get a better mayor this way than having M935 and I quote the bard at one another.

Unvote M935

Vote Sloth

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.
Hmmm... yet you chose your username. Planning far ahead to plant a suggestion in players’ heads to vote you mayor once you played WW? And now acting like you don’t want the position and others are thrusting it on you? They say making people think something was their own idea is the easiest way to manipulate them. What else might someone capable of such a devious plan be capable of as mayor? Don’t risk it, everyone, vote cautiously.

• Hmm
  • Haha
(/joking, if not obvious)

Hmmm... yet you chose your username. Planning far ahead to plant a suggestion in players’ heads to vote you mayor once you played WW? And now acting like you don’t want the position and others are thrusting it on you? They say making people think something was their own idea is the easiest way to manipulate them. What else might someone capable of such a devious plan be capable of as mayor? Don’t risk it, everyone, vote cautiously.
When Envy breeds unkind division:
There comes the ruin, there begins confusion.

I’m not sure if I think someone who is trying to be mayor is more or less likely to be a wolf than someone trying to get someone else elected as mayor.
Hmm, yes I can see where this suspicion can arise. Initially I was suspicious about everyone voting for mayo and thinking that it could be the work of a pack of wolves. The longer it went on though, the more individuals seemed to simply be jumping on the mayo bandwagon. No one truly knows anyone’s strategy yet, so avoiding picking a wolf as mayor may be more tricky than meets the eye.

Hmm, yes I can see where this suspicion can arise. Initially I was suspicious about everyone voting for mayo and thinking that it could be the work of a pack of wolves. The longer it went on though, the more individuals seemed to simply be jumping on the mayo bandwagon. No one truly knows anyone’s strategy yet, so avoiding picking a wolf as mayor may be more tricky than meets the eye.

Yeah well there are a minority of wolves. Most of us are village, so even if we just choose randomly it’s more likely we’ll pick a villager. I voted for Mayo because of the Shakespeare quote. Literally could have been anyone lol.

Vote The_Breadmann for mayor

My momma always said, you can trust a man who brings the bread to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users