Noob WW Game 2022 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome! (CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please select your top two start dates

• December 26th

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • December 27th

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • December 28th

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • December 29th

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Waaaah, same. Looks like fun, I'll have to jump in on the next one!
We run games all throughout the year, you don't have to wait for a noob game! I think @SportPonies is running the next game and will be looking for a good number of people to play, so you should jump in for that! :biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
We run games all throughout the year, you don't have to wait for a noob game! I think @SportPonies is running the next game and will be looking for a good number of people to play, so you should jump in for that! :biglove:
Plus I won't be obligated to joke about cannibalizing you if you're accidentally my new ww-sibling, everyone wins @katykat2222

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
oh no I am noob and missed noob game
woe is me.
wah

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
also I forewarned my boyfriend (of 3 years) that I will be on my laptop tomorrow and this weekend as long as I dont killed because of this game and he is very very very confused. We have a ~~ROMANTIC~~ stay in a hotel for this new years weekend starting tomorrow after work. Maybe I should yeet him instead
Have him play WW!
CORRECT.
gives pulley cookie

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Am I your mod parent? Co-modparented with AM?
yes plz

My modator lineage gets a little complicated because there's an argument to be made for Pippy having some parentage claim too, but that was extremely unplanned and due to extenuating circumstances.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I have Mother's permission to share these screenshots, so without further ado, may I present how to terrify your child simply by altering your use of capitalization and punctuation in the delivery of Bad Nooz™

spoilered because there's some foul language on my part

Screenshot (1378).png

Screenshot (1380).png

Screenshot (1382).png

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We're always watching.

Always.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@chicandtoughness I mean this, lol, I was musing out loud on a game thread last year at 3:30 in the morning and within a few min, got a message on Discord from one of my tors asking why I was awake :laugh::laugh:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users