Noob WW Game 2022 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome! (CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please select your top two start dates

• December 26th

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • December 27th

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • December 28th

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • December 29th

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
I'm gonna go venture into a scary part of the forum we've not yet infiltrated and see how that goes since I seem to have struck out on the mudphuds.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
@dent453 @Armatron34 @Purple99 @dentalapp3456 @UmHowdidIGetHere (wow this username is appropriate for getting tagged in this post) @hopeful-dent @mushroomfairy @CoffeePanda @jackieliang5516 @Isaiah628 @Ryxndek @speck.t @studentddsjb @Luckypredent @sunnytimes @Engineer2Dentist

Hello, dental students and soon-to-be dental students!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human meds and the vetty meds is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too. Although I'm a little scared of you, but it's not you, it's me. Well, it's that dentists are spooky. But I digress.

Do you like murder mysteries? Solving crimes? Catching bad guys? This might be the thread for you. Alternatively, do you like being the one committing the crimes? Throwing twists in the way of people trying to solve? Doing things for ... shiggles? :heckyeah:

Either way, you are cordially invited to join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but we have a bunch of human meds who play! I don't think we have any dental people ... YET. But you could be the first!

There's more info in the first post of the thread if you think you might be interested but are like "what the happ is heckening here?". Come play!! :biglove:

@dent453 @Armatron34 @Purple99 @dentalapp3456 @UmHowdidIGetHere (wow this username is appropriate for getting tagged in this post) @hopeful-dent @mushroomfairy @CoffeePanda @jackieliang5516 @Isaiah628 @Ryxndek @speck.t @studentddsjb @Luckypredent @sunnytimes @Engineer2Dentist

Hello, dental students and soon-to-be dental students!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human meds and the vetty meds is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too. Although I'm a little scared of you, but it's not you, it's me. Well, it's that dentists are spooky. But I digress.

Do you like murder mysteries? Solving crimes? Catching bad guys? This might be the thread for you. Alternatively, do you like being the one committing the crimes? Throwing twists in the way of people trying to solve? Doing things for ... shiggles? :heckyeah:

Either way, you are cordially invited to join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but we have a bunch of human meds who play! I don't think we have any dental people ... YET. But you could be the first!

There's more info in the first post of the thread if you think you might be interested but are like "what the happ is heckening here?". Come play!! :biglove:
WE GOT SOME BRAIN GUYS AND AN EYEBALL GUY. JOIN NOW, AND YOU CAN BE THE RESIDENT TOOTH GUY!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I find it amusing that my strategy this year outside of tagging from the DVM applicant threads has very much been "pick whatever thread is at the top of a subforum, go to the most recent page, and tag the people on it before gingerly waiting to see how they respond" and it's been, generally, wildly successful.

At least, no one's bitten my head off, which seems like wildly successful to me :laugh:

• Haha
I find it amusing that my strategy this year outside of tagging from the DVM applicant threads has very much been "pick whatever thread is at the top of a subforum, go to the most recent page, and tag the people on it before gingerly waiting to see how they respond" and it's been, generally, wildly successful.

At least, no one's bitten my head off, which seems like wildly successful to me :laugh:
at least we haven't stooped to this level yet:

I'm fascinated by your process of going from soupcan to koala with only a speedometer in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hey vetbros, thanks for the invite! I'm down to play Mafia/Werewolf.
I’m reading this is orthobro’s voice and will delight at reading all your posts this game in this voice. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@coyshotspur @Dash157 @FutureOkDPM @kelef @Livingthird @Lickylicky1419 @NWT4131 @hnguyen360 @SilverChrome25 @FutureToeBro @aiikookie

Hello, feet people and future feet people!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human people and the vetty people is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too. Admittedly, the feet we see are fairly different from the feet you see, I'd imagine. Comparative podiatry, here we come!

Either way, you are cordially invited to join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but several of our regulars are in the human realm, and you could be the very first from DPM land to join us!

• Haha
@jessbiell @DVMGoals77 @futuredogtor614 @BeanDVM @VeggieTrex @hannahball @jjprevet @llamagirl620 @Bears! @petethecat @guen16 @mayathecalico17 @CarboKitty @laliali @finnfinn102 @morgan2000 @Introvertedextrovert @theriobabe @lindseyf23 @charliesmom98 @lmak01 @RazzJazz @stovebird @fiona0601 @tnkim88 @v3tsquar3d @Tgoss14

Hello Illinois thread posters! Current UIUC student (If so, I-L-L!)? Waiting for Phase 2 results? Moving on to your other applications? No matter what your Illinois affiliation, come join us in our annual Werewolf noob game! I am a 2021 graduate and made many DVM friends and contacts through WW. Nothing like murder to spice up your relationships.

...and
@kdswg you should sign up too!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I-N-I! Super excited to get to know the other Illinois people around. Also very thankful to be in sunny San Diego right now.

• Love
  • Care
@coyshotspur @Dash157 @FutureOkDPM @kelef @Livingthird @Lickylicky1419 @NWT4131 @hnguyen360 @SilverChrome25 @FutureToeBro @aiikookie

Hello, feet people and future feet people!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human people and the vetty people is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too. Admittedly, the feet we see are fairly different from the feet you see, I'd imagine. Comparative podiatry, here we come!

Either way, you are cordially invited to join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but several of our regulars are in the human realm, and you could be the very first from DPM land to join us!

FUTURETOEBRO I LOVE THAT USERNAME

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
True Manatees (0-3 games)
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
6. mayo (they'll never notice - I notice)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
13. Mr. Dina [username pending]
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. matthirten13
22. @VeggieTrex
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

Manators (14+ games) - please do not fill more slots than the number of manatees who have signed up
1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
17. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac
7. NateyNateson the Greatson

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current tees: 21
Current manators: 18
I'm flattered yall like me, but Idk if I can play two different roles at once.

• Haha
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
13. Mr. Dina [username pending]
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. matthirten13
22. @VeggieTrex
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

Manators (14+ games) - please do not fill more slots than the number of manatees who have signed up
1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current tees: 21
Sporty plz they're #10 already

Omg I was so distracted by FutureToeBro that I didn't even notice Lickylicky1419

• Haha
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
13. @mightyrunner7
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. matthirten13
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current tees: 20

• Love
1. @justafluff
2. @Dana_May_B
3. @Vet01
4. @Zeppelyn
5. @lumya
6. @violetvett
7. @Booksandshoes
8. @Melchizedek
9. @weagle_weagle
10. @bluestoat
11. @AceHydro
12. @Halocat
13. @potentialsheltervet
14. @Miyamiya
15. @motheatenlysis
16. @BiranM54
17. @IvyMoose
18. @kdswg
19. @puppydogtor
20. @WorthlessOxygen
21. @FeedMeSeymour
22. @PhiloslothicalStudent
23. @The_Breadmann
24. @mkg323
25. @TelemarketingEnigma

Hello, you all played the noob game last year! Some of you are now eligible to be mentors! Some of you are eligible to be padawans and grasshoppers! Some never joined us again, but should consider giving it a second go!

...Some of you are Mel!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
@dmOT @OTR329 @lilchipmunk19 @chalonmm6 @chrisdaot @selfcare @emma.ot @OT55 @Hatchy’s OT @virtuemoir @ottobe1234567 @flowergirl98 @nuggetOT @excitedforot @dreamingof_ftcollins @otlover7620 @aspiringOT! @FutureOT2022-2023 @otgirl101 @bri8421 @UCFSophieOT @bunnyluver47 @Diamond Oldham @kavendano @true777 @methefutureOT @beginning1299 @Neil_Dave

Hello, OT people and OTs to be (OTTB? That means something very different over here, unless you happen to be a horse who is also an aspiring OT, in which case, go you!)!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human people and the vetty people is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you do ... but that is beside the point!

Either way, you are cordially invited to join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but several of our regulars are in the human realm! I don't think we've had anyone from OT-land yet, but you could be pioneers!

• Love
1. @justafluff
2. @Dana_May_B
3. @Vet01
4. @Zeppelyn
5. @lumya
6. @violetvett
7. @Booksandshoes
8. @Melchizedek
9. @weagle_weagle
10. @bluestoat
11. @AceHydro
12. @Halocat
13. @potentialsheltervet
14. @Miyamiya
15. @motheatenlysis
16. @BiranM54
17. @IvyMoose
18. @kdswg
19. @puppydogtor
20. @WorthlessOxygen
21. @FeedMeSeymour
23. @The_Breadmann
24. @mkg323
25. @TelemarketingEnigma

Hello, you all played the noob game last year! Some of you are now eligible to be mentors! Some of you are eligible to be padawans and grasshoppers! Some never joined us again, but should consider giving it a second go!

...Some of you are Mel!
Some of you should make me vermicelli noodles!

• Hmm
  • Haha
1. @justafluff
2. @Dana_May_B
3. @Vet01
4. @Zeppelyn
5. @lumya
6. @violetvett
7. @Booksandshoes
8. @Melchizedek
9. @weagle_weagle
10. @bluestoat
11. @AceHydro
12. @Halocat
13. @potentialsheltervet
14. @Miyamiya
15. @motheatenlysis
16. @BiranM54
17. @IvyMoose
18. @kdswg
19. @puppydogtor
20. @WorthlessOxygen
21. @FeedMeSeymour
23. @The_Breadmann
24. @mkg323
25. @TelemarketingEnigma

...Some of you are Mel!
Oh what a throwback. Wow.

• Haha
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
13. mightyrunner7
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. matthirten13
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current tees: 19

Reactions: 1 user
@RebelToothFairy @mb0049 @Rainheart @raywildcat @jpgrealish @drodie @wysdoc @Ptsivik @SardonicWit @WY2NC @snuggs114 @classievet @Kittens&cottontails @aspiringvet54 @goforthejug @Jpyo @Hugo17 @=w= @vfischeri @Z03

Tired of waiting to hear back from schools? Looking for a convenient excuse to duck out of family gatherings for a few minutes here and there? (oh no my introvert is showing)

Do you enjoy suspense? *~drama~*? Wild accusations and baseless assumptions, like a game of telephone but with murder? Winning big prizes?

Well, the last part is only wishful thinking, but the rest of it is legit! If you ever played Mafia at parties, this is the game for you - the forum-based version! And if you never played it before, what better time to give it a try than when you're waiting and stressed? The first post in this thread gives a lot of information on what's happening, in case you're confused.

Come play! :biglove:

• Love
download (2).png

• Haha
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
I never even got around to reading the last game that I totted so probably shouldn't sign up for anything right now... One day I'll have a WW compatible schedule

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
I may have fallen off the face of the earth a bit (thanks intern year) but wowow I do love noob games… i might have to try to find time to be involved (or at least watch). I have entirely lost track of how many games I’ve played and whether I qualify as a manator now or not…

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I may have fallen off the face of the earth a bit (thanks intern year) but wowow I do love noob games… i might have to try to find time to be involved (or at least watch). I have entirely lost track of how many games I’ve played and whether I qualify as a manator now or not…
I just count how many role PMs I have lol

When is this game starting? You can put me as a back up manator and I'll try, keep your expectations low though, lol.

Hello Illinois thread posters! Current UIUC student (If so, I-L-L!)? Waiting for Phase 2 results? Moving on to your other applications? No matter what your Illinois affiliation, come join us in our annual Werewolf noob game! I am a 2021 graduate and made many DVM friends and contacts through WW. Nothing like murder to spice up your relationships.
Waaaaaat? When did that happen?!? Congrats and I'm so sorry you're stuck in that state :laugh: (Though UC campus is acceptable, lol).