Noob WW Game 2022 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome! (CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please select your top two start dates

• December 26th

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • December 27th

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • December 28th

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • December 29th

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Oops tag must have gotten lost in my notifications under all of my pings from Dubz :rofl:

Manator pls

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
@jesseleemey @makiccino @zoogrl29 @riverdog4 @pxton @chapman10143 @Danka Sotelo @User1_11 @Sayuri_28 @Pando555 @fiona0601 @ch3yruh @Futubet431 @Frosted_Fox_ @vulpus^2 @drawcub @cpr1 @tedlem @tnkim88 @hanwal2001 @gzlauj @Border Goat Bananas @sleeplessinWI

Tired of waiting to hear back from schools? Looking for a convenient excuse to duck out of family gatherings for a few minutes here and there? (oh no my introvert is showing)

Do you enjoy suspense? *~drama~*? Wild accusations and baseless assumptions, like a game of telephone but with murder? Winning big prizes?

Well, the last part is only wishful thinking, but the rest of it is legit! If you ever played Mafia at parties, this is the game for you - the forum-based version! And if you never played it before, what better time to give it a try than when you're waiting and stressed? The first post in this thread gives a lot of information on what's happening, in case you're confused.

Come play! :biglove:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@lbcsg1030 @sweetvalentin @faye @lxdns @Shyloh484 @beepboopbop1 @trynitylynn @kweis5 @Ali T @vetmedhopeful416 @PurplePeopleEater @Cami194 @Makenna @theriobabe @gbock19 @mercyfriend

The wait to hear from schools is stressful - but this community is more than application prep and support through the process! How about a fun, exciting game over the holiday break? Meet some of your [future or current] classmates! Solve murder mysteries - or pretend to solve them while sneakily killing people in the night! It's a great way to meet lots of other pre-vets/vets/human meds who sneak in here because WW is fun.

The first post in the thread has a lot of info, but we're always here to answer questions too!
I'd love to play! How do I join? I've never done this before but it seems like fun

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
True Manatees (0-3 games)
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
6. mayo (they'll never notice - I notice)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
13. Mr. Dina [username pending]
14. riderrapidash
15. @beepboopbop1
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

Manators (14+ games) - please do not fill more slots than the number of manatees who have signed up
1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
17. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA
12. alleycat03
15. @Viscernable

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.

16. Aprilthearab
18. genny

Tots
1. Lawpy

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. @beepboopbop1
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

Manators (14+ games) - please do not fill more slots than the number of manatees who have signed up
1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. @Viscernable

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.

16. Aprilthearab
18. genny

Tots
1. Lawpy
I think we have 15 manatees and 14 manators on this list?

Oh. Nevermind. I see you mayo

• Haha
@dancingvet_loading @SquirrelGirl83 @BeanDVM @Carrie Rutledge @eggliina @BiranM54 @prevetdaisy @peachiekeen13 @futureponydr @cread @lmak01 @Elway737 @elwr99 @Tinka-tin @ejblue @gofyd6 @Dkayla2 @quela @SierraLobo @futurecatdoctor @thaigris @abbyabby @woofers7 @Aubm713 @rue129 @DreamChaser369

The holidays can be stressful with snow snarling travel, or family gatherings if you don't like those, or too many rounds of Scrabble and Monopoly... time to spice it up!

Do you enjoy suspense? *~drama~*? Wild accusations and baseless assumptions, like a game of telephone but with murder? Winning big prizes?

Well, the last part is only wishful thinking, but the rest of it is legit! If you ever played Mafia at parties, this is the game for you - the forum-based version! And if you never played it before, what better time to give it a try than when you're waiting and stressed? The first post in this thread gives a lot of information on what's happening, in case you're confused.

If you're confused how you got tagged in here because you may or may not be a vetty person (hi Elway, I was typing other usernames and yours popped up and I hit enter lol), don't let that stop you from joining us!

Elway's never actually posted and was last seen months ago, so I probably didn't need to address them specifically, but maybe this will draw them out of the woodwork! :heckyeah:

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!! I’ll play!! Never played before :)

• Love
  • Care
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. @pxton
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. @Aprilthearab

18. genny

Tots
1. Lawpy

• Love
@RebelToothFairy @mb0049 @Rainheart @raywildcat @jpgrealish @drodie @wysdoc @Ptsivik @SardonicWit @WY2NC @snuggs114 @classievet @Kittens&cottontails @aspiringvet54 @goforthejug @Jpyo @Hugo17 @=w= @vfischeri @Z03

Tired of waiting to hear back from schools? Looking for a convenient excuse to duck out of family gatherings for a few minutes here and there? (oh no my introvert is showing)

Last edited:
  • Love
@DS2000 @petethecat @Mareev615 @vetschool? @bellezaloo @prevetanimal @stovebird @finnfinn102 @d2016 @Megjd @hugdvm @JkDay @emilyrose204 @marbles99 @v3tsquar3d @sszoo @Ljlillycrop

Waiting to hear from schools? Preparing to apply? None of the above and don't know why I'm bugging you?

Well, you see, it's very simple. 1) I'm inviting you to come have fun with some really cool people and a few nerds, and 2) you should check it out!

Do you like murder mysteries? Solving puzzles? Lying to people and sabotaging their efforts to solve a mystery you've created for them? (I personally like to subscribe to the "sneakily taking hotels off the Monopoly board when no one is looking" approach). Ever played Mafia at parties?

If the answer to that last one is no, NEVER FEAR! Check out the forum-based version that we play here! It's our annual noob game and a perfect time to dip your toes in! Play with fellow pre-vets, vet students, vets, human med people who sneak over here to the fun side, and a few randos we found on the street and convinced to play with us. The first post in the thread has more info if you're interested! Come play! :biglove:

@DuckQuack @texasvandy @chicandtoughness @Monstera_deliciosa @peaceluv81 @m4ty424 @Cupcakeee78 @pinkgalaxy @kit10 @itskatniss @tntx3 @skeptastic @Numpostrophe @Sina Saberi Vand Cha @thehottestnerd @diazepamazing @CaptNemo @MCAThiccy @futuredoctor027 @oatly @Wataheal @futuregaydoctor69 @NZPREMED

Hello, pre-meds and soon-to-be med students!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human meds and the vetty meds is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too.

Do you like murder mysteries? Solving crimes? Catching bad guys? This might be the thread for you. Alternatively, do you like being the one committing the crimes? Throwing twists in the way of people trying to solve? Doing things for ... shiggles? :heckyeah:

Either way, join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before?)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but @samac, @Lawpy, @holdthemayo, and more human med people play regularly too!

There's more info in the first post of the thread if you think you might be interested but are like "what the happ is heckening here?". Come play!! :biglove:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
@DuckQuack @texasvandy @chicandtoughness @Monstera_deliciosa @peaceluv81 @m4ty424 @Cupcakeee78 @pinkgalaxy @kit10 @itskatniss @tntx3 @skeptastic @Numpostrophe @Sina Saberi Vand Cha @thehottestnerd @diazepamazing @CaptNemo @MCAThiccy @futuredoctor027 @oatly @Wataheal @futuregaydoctor69 @NZPREMED

Hello, pre-meds and soon-to-be med students!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human meds and the vetty meds is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too.

Do you like murder mysteries? Solving crimes? Catching bad guys? This might be the thread for you. Alternatively, do you like being the one committing the crimes? Throwing twists in the way of people trying to solve? Doing things for ... shiggles? :heckyeah:

Either way, join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before?)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but @samac, @Lawpy, @holdthemayo, and more human med people play regularly too!

There's more info in the first post of the thread if you think you might be interested but are like "what the happ is heckening here?". Come play!! :biglove:
Time to read the first post and see what's up lol. Appreciate the thought!

• Love
Me reading this after being thrown in the the vet mix:
1671676724342.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
This-- this isn't my neck of the woods!

I'm happy to join in though! I ran the live action mafia club at my undergrad (kills were in person only, discussions/lynch voting occurred both on forums and in person). It was one of the best experiences of my college years and I'd love to play again! You can put me down under True Manatee as I haven't played the SDN version yet :)

1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. @pxton
17. chicandtoughness
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. @Aprilthearab

18. genny

Tots
1. Lawpy

• Love
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. @genny

19. @samac?

Tots
1. Lawpy

I just noticed that there's no number 3 on the manator list, which explains why it's off a bit lol
but there are currently 16 tees and 16 tors so we're good

The manator list is chaotic af and for some reason that gives me a good feeling about this haha

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. @motheatenlysis
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. @samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Hey vetbros, thanks for the invite! I'm down to play Mafia/Werewolf.

• Love
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

I just noticed that there's no number 3 on the manator list, which explains why it's off a bit lol
but there are currently 16 tees and 16 tors so we're good
We’re all going to pretend that I was aware of the lack of number 7 too, because clearly we left that off out of respect for it being Dubz’s number.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@thr1932359 @thegourd @med14159 @capablecheese @f12345 @exl311 @applesauce45 @matrihound @panexm22 @mdphdhopefully @xtr_terrestrial @PrePhysicianMusician @potatohs @pokebowl3 @riocourt16888 @alienlanes @MonkeyArrow @Shell1 @DJDoctor @fhuiwela @acotarrhysand @SnglCellLuvr @jellyroll250 @meridiasbacon @qpcr13

Hello, MSTPers (and soon to be MSTPers), from one smol VSTPer!!

You're probably thinking to yourself "why in the heck did I get tagged in a thread in pre-vet, that's surely a mistake." And you would be wrong! This is very intentional. Because just like the concept of OneHealth, intermingling of the human meds and the vetty meds is fun! Also we're a pretty cool bunch, I say humbly, and y'all probably are too. And you're probably nerds if you're doing dual degrees, based on my n=2 of the veterinary counterparts being super nerds.

Tired of writing grant proposals? Happy to catch a break from fellowship apps? Need something to do while you're waiting for an ELISA to incubate? Do you like murder mysteries? Solving crimes? Catching bad guys? This might be the thread for you. Alternatively, do you like being the one committing the crimes? Throwing twists in the way of people trying to solve? Doing things for ... shiggles? :heckyeah:

Either way, you are cordially invited to join us for our annual noob game of forum-based Werewolf (also called Mafia, you may have played it in person before)! It's super fun, not a big time commitment, and a great way to get to know some of your colleagues! A lot of us who play are in the vet med world, but we've got a bunch of human med regulars too!

To put the time commitment into perspective, I played in the mafia global championships this year while I wrote my PhD thesis, it was very do-able! And lots of fun!

• Care
  • Love
Why did no one tag me 🥺
@zuriburi play pls

1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
@Wondalfy @pibblemom @matthirten13 @VeggieTrex @humanserviette

Dual programs are hard and stressful! You know what helps to take the stress away? Playing WW! You can even bond with other duallies (case in point, @WildZoo and I are IRL pals now even though we're at different programs, and we met through WW :biglove: ) and commiserate over the stress of your programs. Think you'll be too busy? It takes sufficiently little time out of your day that I was able to play in the global WW championship while writing my PhD thesis. Check it out!
Given that I will likely be checking these forums way too much for application news anyway (like I have been). I have decided to give it a shot :)

• Love
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. @matthirten13
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current tees: 20
Current manators: 17

• Love
@samac MA'AM WHY ARE YOU NOT ON THE MANATOR LIST
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. @matthirten13
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current manators: 17
How do you play

WW - "Werewolf" - is a forum-based version of the classic party game "Mafia." You may have played it at camp at some point. Peruse the wikipedia entry and see if it looks familiar.

No? That's okay. Fundamentally, WW is a game of a small informed minority (the wolves) trying to kill off a confused, uninformed majority (the villagers). The villagers are, obviously, trying to figure out the bad guy wolves before they are all killed.

There is a simple day-night cycle to the game. During the day, all of the players talk together and decide one person that they believe to be a wolf. This person is killed - "yoten" - and removed from the game. At that point, whether they are wolf or village (or... other!) is revealed. During the night, the wolves plot together and decide on a villager to kill (who is, again, removed from the game).

@3.14sces This is a basic description, but I've also spoilered a more in-depth description of how it can go:
So like Escalla said above, the game is based on the card game mafia, but played online.

The basic rules for the SDN forum version are the ones that DVMDream stated:

Because we play online, the game has the potential to become far more complex and complicated, which makes it far more fun. It is kind of a murder mystery where you have to figure out who is lying (or you lie yourself if you're a wolf).

To give you a slightly more detailed description of the SDN games, there is always a moderator or two that creates each game and runs it. They assign roles to players that they've created, usually based around a theme. For example, the current game is based on 'my little ponies', and so all the roles and items in the game are characters from the show. By using themes it allows for players to help figure out the rules of the game as more information comes to light (because at the start of a game, we are not told what items or roles are in the game, other than our own role).

As DVMD said, each day there is one day cycle, followed by one night cycle. During the day cycle, the players have to choose one player to lynch and kill off, and the goal is to find and lynch a wolf, as the game is won when the wolves are all killed off. The wolves are also participating, so it is their job to try to trick villagers into lynching other villagers (because the wolves win the game when there are more wolves than villagers left). Every player gets one vote, and there is usually a lot of debate over who to lynch, until the deadline is passed, at which point the player with the most votes is lynched and is no longer in the game. Once a player is lynched, it then goes to the night cycle. During the night cycle, the wolves choose to kill one player. There are also other important roles that often can perform activities at night. Some examples of these are:
  • A protector role - usually can protect one person from a wolf kill each night
  • A seer role - there is usually one wolf seer, and one villager seer, and they choose one person to investigate each night. They're then told the next morning either the role name and any special abilities of that person.
  • A chaos role - sometimes there's a player who is not playing for either the villagers or the wolves, and has a separate win condition and can do various other activities
  • A vigilante role - a villager player than can sometimes kill another player just once during the game.
These are just a few roles, but there are usually several. There is a thread in the lounge (WW tropes) which details a lot of other typical roles or items people have used in WW games. There are also often villagers that have zero abilities and just have to rely on their logic to figure things out.

You're allowed to post on the thread, but can only private message the people that you are in a group with (usually 5-6 people). Wolves also have their own secret message thread to discuss their nightly kills and game strategy. Being able to PM with just a few characters lets you decide who you want to trust and talk to, and you can decide how much information you want to tell other people. As a villager, if you have an important role (such as a seer role) you want to be incredibly careful about who you tell, because you immediately become a target for the wolves to kill if they discover who you are. As such, everyone is usually very paranoid in the game. To add an even greater element of fun and confusion to the game, not all villagers stay villagers - conversions can happen every so often, where wolves can convert a villager to join their team. Therefore if you think you trust that someone is a villager (either by having them seered or through following their actions) they could turn around and stab you in the back later on.

So yeah.. It is a really fun game, and they usually last a good week or two (depending on how quickly you're killed off or how quickly a team wins). I will say the first few games are going to be really tough, because a lot of the pre-vet players have been playing WW games for a year or two and have gotten really good at them. They start to learn each others playing styles and can figure out when another player is acting strange, which is obviously impossible for you to do when you're a new player. You start to pick up on things though, and once you get into it, it really starts to get fun :) Definitely give it a shot if you're brave enough!
A note that not all of the roles described in this post are necessarily in each game (neither is PMing with other people), but those are all possibilities!

I'll manator but put me after any other longer-term SDNers that want to.

• Care
  • Love
1. miranda920
2. eleanor713
3. PlumPoppy
4. cobrien01
5. Speechy (maybe)
7. gs38
8. futuredogtor614
9. katiemcat
10. VeggieTrex
11. HW_88
12. Wondalfy
14. riderrapidash
15. beepboopbop1
16. pxton
17. chicandtoughness
18. motheatenlysis
19. CaptNemo
20. Zuriburi
21. @matthirten13
etc.

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. Fluff

1. AM
2. shortypants
14. Sporty
4. Lumi
5. Zenge142
6. PSV
13. Barkley13
8. WonderingStudent
9. SARdoghandler
10. mkg323
11. Santygrass
12. alleycat03
15. Viscernable
16. Aprilthearab
18. genny
3. samac
7. NateyNateson the Greatson

etc.

Tots
1. Lawpy

Current manators: 18