Saturday Morning Cartoons - 7th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also btw i usually sub into WW games where a lot of discussion has been happening so i spend hours trying to catch up and trying to understand what's going on. So i can understand the confusion as i myself am confused too

In fact, i think the last time i played from start was... over a year ago?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Also pretty sure making avatars cartoon themed is optional. It took a long while to get this gif avatar to work and with all the SDN updates going on, i'm not sure reverting back to this avatar would be easy or possible :bag::sorry:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm asking why the dislike on the VMH gray's anatomy post
I'm allowed to react the way that I want to any post, as anyone is

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Yes but sometimes reactions can tell something important. But your response to a simple innocuous question is noted.
*adds Lawpy to list of possible wolves*

• Wow
Vote Matthew9ThirtyFive for mayor

I think we could all do with some more Shakespeare jokes in our village. Plus long-ago WW experience.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How? I asked a question, got the answer that you don't want to elaborate, and noted it down. How is that protesting?
I was joking

:drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:
This is really just a classic Grey's Anatomy situation
:drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:
I've never watched Grey's Anatomy and don't know what you mean 😬

Also,

vote Matthew9ThirtyFive for mayor

because they seem like they know what's going on, and also Shakespeare.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
:borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg:
When voting, it is recommended you place the bolded text on a new line, such as

Yeet WildZoo

in order to make your vote more visible to the moderators when they are doing the official tallies. This is especially helpful for people who use dark mode, since bold doesn't show up as well.

Make every vote count! :)
:borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg:

Reactions: 6 users
Can we have two co-mayors? Like mayo & Matthew9Thirtyfive?

Can we have two co-mayors? Like mayo & Matthew9Thirtyfive?

I am desperately afraid of ties in WW (I was killed for causing a tie in the noob game last year). They are unpredictable.

I don't think @WildZoo would kill us for a mayor tie... but I'm also not sure that they wouldn't.

• Love
  • Haha
5. You may edit posts in this game, but only for small things (clarifying wording/typos). Do not edit votes. Think before you post. Do not delete posts under any circumstances, unless instructed to do so by a mod.

Formatting seems like a small thing but am noob and don't want to get in trouble on the first day.

I am desperately afraid of ties in WW (I was killed for causing a tie in the noob game last year). They are unpredictable.

I don't think @WildZoo would kill us for a mayor tie... but I'm also not sure that they wouldn't.
I died in a mayor vote tie once. Not sure I would inflict that on anyone else.

...not sure I wouldn't though :thinking:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Ah vote formatting specifically. Sorry, I often read threads out of order when I'm playing, not good when I'm modding :laugh:

@supershorty fine this time because you drew our attention to it but in the future (or if it happens to anyone else), better to make a separate post with the vote in correct format to make sure we don't miss it, especially if it's been several minutes since the original post or a tally has already been generated.

💖💖💖💖
Just caught that we were talking about M935 naked was all
💖💖💖💖

• Haha
  • Wow
Hmmm, seems a lot are voting for mayo right off the bat? Maybe a pack of wolves trying to get an early advantage?

Vote Matthew9ThirtyFive

Because the Shakespeare quotes are adding to the unanimous confusion (or perhaps just mine) and that seems perfectly fitting. Also because I didn't know a Shakespeare minor existed and that's epic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
division between co-mayors seems like a bad idea, we should stand united under one strong leader

How could communities,
Degrees in schools and brotherhoods in cities,
Peaceful commerce from dividable shores,
The primogenitive and due of birth,
Prerogative of age, crowns, sceptres, laurels,
But by degree, stand in authentic place?
Take but degree away, untune that string,
And, hark, what discord follows!

• Love
Vote Matthew9ThirtyFive

Because the Shakespeare quotes are adding to the unanimous confusion (or perhaps just mine) and that seems perfectly fitting. Also because I didn't know a Shakespeare minor existed and that's epic.

But for my own part, it was Greek to me.

I was in the middle of typing to ask if saying something was sus is a think in WW. I guess I know now!
low-key I don't know lol, I won't lie.... I saw it on tik Tok and googled what it meant... *facepalm*... some how it just feel right here lol

division between co-mayors seems like a bad idea, we should stand united under one strong leader

How could communities,
Degrees in schools and brotherhoods in cities,
Peaceful commerce from dividable shores,
The primogenitive and due of birth,
Prerogative of age, crowns, sceptres, laurels,
But by degree, stand in authentic place?
Take but degree away, untune that string,
And, hark, what discord follows!

May I govern so,
To heal Rome's harms and wipe away her woe!

I would say more conversation is probably warranted, including those who haven’t quite participated yet, we don’t want a wolf as mayor swaying the investigation in their favor!!!

What exactly is it that the mayor does?

Reactions: 1 users