PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well my quietly attempt to be an attention seeker so anyone asked me something failed and I was ignored.... which was something to be expected, ngl .

I think it is highly unlikely that Wonda makes those post about matt while both being paired in a pack.

I am munching on the thought of it maybe being whiteknighting from a wolf perspective, but I think it doesnt feel like it? Since why I am leaning town hmmyes.

AM just came to the thread whippin and I dont have much of a explanation that just vibes but yeh.

Members don't see this ad.

This next one doesn't really help the game, but I am reading you as village/neutral because I think it'd be an incredibly dumb move to focus me this hard if you knew I wasn't wolf.
You specifically or do you not see AM as a player who would focus on particular misyeets as a wolf? Because, well...

• Hmm
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
If not matt, maybe I'd vote Vis now, but I dont have much of a urge to change my vote now so I'll just see how the spaguetthi rolls (I don't know how to do Pasta puns or what to verbs use but still want to hop on the trend uwu)

• Haha
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Well my quietly attempt to be an attention seeker so anyone asked me something failed and I was ignored.... which was something to be expected, ngl .

I think it is highly unlikely that Wonda makes those post about matt while both being paired in a pack.

I am munching on the thought of it maybe being whiteknighting from a wolf perspective, but I think it doesnt feel like it? Since why I am leaning town hmmyes.

AM just came to the thread whippin and I dont have much of a explanation that just vibes but yeh.
Well jeez you only gave it 15 minutes :p

I personally could not imagine going through a game and NOT realizing the wolves don't know the villagers. (But I have played other mafia-like games so idk what I thought back in 2012)

But on that same token it seems so unfathomable to me that I wouldn't even think to use it as a defense/response unless it was the truth.
Could you clarify what this post means?
I liked Dubz callout of Veggie jumping to the conclusion that I am 3p rather than wolf, if they found my "the village" post suspicious.

Veggie responded that they thought wolves know the villagers. I have played the noob game here, sc2 maf, and town of salem, in all of them, the mafia/wolves do not know the town/village.

If I was veggie in this situation AND I was a wolf, I would have never thought of this as a defense even, as it seems too outlandish. Therefore, I am guessing it was the truth. This would imply veggie does not know how wolves work, and is not a wolf.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
You specifically or do you not see AM as a player who would focus on particular misyeets as a wolf? Because, well...
idk the lore but if this is the case, then I will not continue to see attacking me as a village move

Come do my lab work for me
Buy me a plane ticket to wherever your lab is and I will.

(Please note that thereis no guarantee that I'll do your lab work how it should be done, I'll probably wing it but I would certainly... Do something hmmmyes)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
idk the lore but if this is the case, then I will not continue to see attacking me as a village move
The whole wincon of the wolves depends of getting people who are not wolves yeeted.

I dont think it is specific lore lf AM , it just how the game goes in general

The whole wincon of the wolves depends of getting people who are not wolves yeeted.

I dont think it is specific lore lf AM , it just how the game goes in general
It just feels like there are not other yeet options atm. I feel like I am going to get yeeted if nothing happens. Given that, I did not know why AM would risk putting a target on their back to get me yeeted when I would likely be yeeted anyway.

My village vibes for AM are less strong after pondering it more though.

• Hmm
It was more the jumpiness from matt in unvoting than the vote itself that bothered me, since I also took the vote as a joke. Some villagers do get jumpy about the attention like that though so I'm not...bothered enough to be like "omg he's lock wolf." Chewing on it and kind of want to see what he does if the pressure isn't too heavy on him this early.

unyeet AM
yeet Clem

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
It just feels like there are not other yeet options atm. I feel like I am going to get yeeted if nothing happens. Given that, I did not know why AM would risk putting a target on their back to get me yeeted when I would likely be yeeted anyway.

Clam down, there are still like...lots of hours left in the day and several people haven't even placed a vote yet

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Things are gluten good. I think AM is just doing her thing. Going through her cross-examination for the first time is intense.

• Haha

You have two votes and the cycle isn't even 1/8 over. Clam down.

• Care
Alright. I'm going to have to ask you to be conscious of where the bias could be coloring your reads since you're aware it's a thing. fluff's husband was a wolf in the noob game. Familiarity means nothing for affiliation. This is also all hypothetical since he's never voted for you, including in this game.
Yeah I'm definitely aware of this and plan to keep it in mind. I remember the zuri issue well😅 I just genuinely think the self-voting was a joke as far as this scenario goes

Also, found a recreation of the Starry Night out of pasta :heckyeah:

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users

Lol friend just say it when you have something to say, don’t wait on us :lol:

But also I didn’t ask about your reasoning because it felt clear to me, since I agree

If not matt, maybe I'd vote Vis now, but I dont have much of a urge to change my vote now so I'll just see how the spaguetthi rolls (I don't know how to do Pasta puns or what to verbs use but still want to hop on the trend uwu)
Wow betrayal in the very next post

• Care
  • Haha
  • Sad
There's been a lot of clam down said, so I'm just here to deposit this.

clam GIF

I'm too slow for the puns so timely gifs it is

• Haha
Retaliation

Yeet Dina @supershorty

I was toying with the idea of opening my second game with a unprovoked vote against her, and of course by the time I log on she already has voted me...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
unvote veggie

vote matt
With this ava I would've pocketed @SportPonies but they arent playing woweee. I'm going to dip out for a while and Im going to contradict myself because leaving with my vote on no one makes me feel itchy

Yeet Matthirteen
Can I can get reason on the record for these votes? They both kinda just dropped on me without any explanation as to why I was chosen.

Jester, in other mafia games, is the only role I am familiar with that benefits from self vote. But in those games voting out the jester can be harmful to town. So I'm not sure why voting self would be seen as a sign to vote me 🤔

In all honesty I was expecting if my self-vote did go poorly, it'd be a townie-vigilante shooting me. That is the classic way to deal with jesters in those other games. Which I thought would be somewhat funny if I died to vig in 2 outta 2 games. (Also sorry in advance if I refer to vigilante as a villager-specific role because that's what I am used to)

Edit: To clarify, by those games I mean sc2 maf and town of salem, which I played when younger. I have not played other forum mafia besides my noob game here.

• Hmm
Can I can get reason on the record for these votes? They both kinda just dropped on me without any explanation as to why I was chosen.

Jester, in other mafia games, is the only role I am familiar with that benefits from self vote. But in those games voting out the jester can be harmful to town. So I'm not sure why voting self would be seen as a sign to vote me 🤔

In all honesty I was expecting if my self-vote did go poorly, it'd be a townie-vigilante shooting me. That is the classic way to deal with jesters in those other games. Which I thought would be somewhat funny if I died to vig in 2 outta 2 games. (Also sorry in advance if I refer to vigilante as a villager-specific role because that's what I am used to)

Edit: To clarify, by those games I mean sc2 maf and town of salem, which I played when younger. I have not played other forum mafia besides my noob game here.
What happens when you vote jester in those games? Do you think a jester exists in this game?

unyeet genny
yeet Veggie

"I think they may be 3p" is always a yellow flag (not quite a red flag but close) for me. It smells of wolf trying to seem neutral and cautious. I find noob villagers actually play more recklessly as they know they are safe; noob wolves try hard not to rock the boat and stick out. Pegging someone 3p instead of wolf is classic "I'm trying hard not to take a stance one way or another."

Also yes, they are noob but this is their third game at least. I'm pretty sure they know by now that wolves do not have complete info on who is 3p and who is village. A slip up? Perhaps.

Also, just going off of vibez.

What happens when you vote jester in those games? Do you think a jester exists in this game?
Those games operate fairly differently. But the basic idea is that jester can kill one person who voted them out during the proceeding night phase. Technically the jester is neutral with affiliation to town or maf, but usually town gets screwed over as mafia is more cognisant of voting a jester, and the meta is a bit of a jester/maf team up, although jest could break it after getting voted since they already won. But in those games townie/villager is guaranteed to have at least one role who can kill at night. The safe play is to have them kill a suspected jester, if possible.

I think a jester role is possible in this game format although I have no indication that it exists in this game

Edit: I meant jester is 3p and I phrased it incredibly poorly

Those games operate fairly differently. But the basic idea is that jester can kill one person who voted them out during the proceeding night phase. Technically the jester is neutral with affiliation to town or maf, but usually town gets screwed over as mafia is more cognisant of voting a jester, and the meta is a bit of a jester/maf team up, although jest could break it after getting voted since they already won. But in those games townie/villager is guaranteed to have at least one role who can kill at night. The safe play is to have them kill a suspected jester, if possible.

I think a jester role is possible in this game format although I have no indication that it exists in this game

Ah so jester here just means "wins if voted out", adding the ability to take someone out who votes for them would be called vengeful jester.

Okay, yeah, I've literally never seen that happen with a vanilla jester on any site I've played on. What you're describing is called a vengeful (which can be any affiliation).

Tbh I didn't even notice it was a self vote at first lol

• Wow
oho? 3 pages? this is nice!

• Angry
Yeah his self yeet to his next post unyeeting himself without anything in between concerns me. I would've expected him to ask why he was being sussed for it instead of immediately backing down.

And then there's the potential slip on top of it.
I quite frankly don’t like how Visc asked the question of who would you change your joke vote too
That whole interaction felt gross

• Hmm
I can see y'all think it's a slip, I'm not really sure how to defend against this accusation. The village is just a general term I used for the entirety of the chat. Even if someone is not a villager, they are still a part of the village as a whole.

Unless I know both the wolves AND the neutral factions (3ps), I would have to be using the term inclusively.
Why in the world are people assuming that there are 3Ps?
Do you have experience off of SDN?

I honestly thought the matt thing was a joke immediately so I have nothing to add there lol
Hi
Did you say anything on the thread before this?
Cause I don’t think you did.
Interesting entrance

• Hmm
Why in the world are people assuming that there are 3Ps?
Do you have experience off of SDN?
There have been in the last two games I've played on here. They were pretty important in the noob game in the end.

I personally could not imagine going through a game and NOT realizing the wolves don't know the villagers. (But I have played other mafia-like games so idk what I thought back in 2012)

But on that same token it seems so unfathomable to me that I wouldn't even think to use it as a defense/response unless it was the truth.
Oh
That makes me feel worse about your jump to 3P

Tbh I have mostly been reading your quotes and should focus on the rest of the chat a bit more, I'll read through it again in a sec. I've just been trying to keep up with people calling me out before I can respond to the last one.

I think veggies statement that wolves know village is incredibly odd but based on them being a noob, makes sense, and I think it was the truth, which means they would not be wolf. This next one doesn't really help the game, but I am reading you as village/neutral because I think it'd be an incredibly dumb move to focus me this hard if you knew I wasn't wolf.
How does that relate to the 3P assumption

Also @VeggieTrex have you played before SDN?

What did wonda do that was village-y?
AM hasn't wolf read me yet so idk if either of them can be considered villagey at this point tbh

ALSO HIIIIIIII SAMAC

• Love
so the gist of it is matt joke self voted, it wasnt received well so he unvoted? idk what the big deal is here. also i doubt theres 3p in this game, didnt shorty say its a pretty basic game?

• Care

AM just came to the thread whippin and I dont have much of an explanation that just vibes but yeh.
Who made an assumption wonda and Matt were wolfing together? Did I miss something?

Why Vis?

so the gist of it is matt joke self voted, it wasnt received well so he unvoted? idk what the big deal is here. also i doubt theres 3p in this game, didnt shorty say its a pretty basic game?
I mean, are you caught up? Most of the discussion started after his unvote.