PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It just feels like there are not other yeet options atm. I feel like I am going to get yeeted if nothing happens. Given that, I did not know why AM would risk putting a target on their back to get me yeeted when I would likely be yeeted anyway.

My village vibes for AM are less strong after pondering it more though.
I don’t like that twice now you’ve backed off things so quickly.
Seems like you’re squirming a little bit

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How does that relate to the 3P assumption

Also @VeggieTrex have you played before SDN?
Not extensive and all irl. So I'm still learning forum and all-written play.

It really was the first thing that came to mind for sure a quick selfvote/unvote. It doesn't seem like a thing a wolf would do to put a target on their back so quickly. Also seems like a weird village thing to do for similar reasons, and as an entrance no less. 3P may feel more free to do something like that though.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Can I can get reason on the record for these votes? They both kinda just dropped on me without any explanation as to why I was chosen.

Early vote on a slot that did something that was easy to catch pressure wowee. I also don't think what you did was wolfy since I knew it was a joke , but felt something that if brought to attention people would push there somewhat and also could see your reaction to pressure.

Far better than not voting anyone at that point tbh.

Thanks to that I got both my Wondalfy and AM villa-leans , so worth it. Still munching what I think of you since the uneasiness or exaggeration of the pressure may seem wolfy but als could be attributted as a noob/player kindof stuff . So I have the jury still out . If Clem wouldn't had voted you probably I would switch my vote

I think I agree with Samac on the Vis question seeming off. Like, a kinda bs question to make to appear solvy, rather than actually being interested on what info would that question bring in regards to solving. Hm. But Vis saying that the saw the same thing as me makes me feel a little pocketed there ngl.

I also noted the Veggie 3p sus as a potential wolfy slip but seems something too easy to misstep as villager too so weh. Interested to say the least.

Who made an assumption wonda and Matt were wolfing together? Did I miss something?

I talked about Wonda and Matt aligned and unaligned scenarios.
Dont think they are aligned, and seems unlikely for a W!Wonda / V!Matt scenario for me, mostly by the way the whiteknighting would be done / maybe tonal stuff at least for me.

The conclussion was that I leaned Wonda as villa for that

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user

At that moment it was mostly tonal, so thats why I said the thing about not being a reason strong enough to make me switch.

I said it mostly because last game even tho I was woofing, I think Vis did a really good villagery game / solvy enough to make us n1 them. Its too early to make a whole comparison yet but I felt them different. Then I read your question thingy and internally I was like 'hmmyes' so I agree with that

Not extensive and all irl. So I'm still learning forum and all-written play.

It really was the first thing that came to mind for sure a quick selfvote/unvote. It doesn't seem like a thing a wolf would do to put a target on their back so quickly. Also seems like a weird village thing to do for similar reasons, and as an entrance no less. 3P may feel more free to do something like that though.
Okay but consider

Wolf!matt : *Selfvotes*

Wolf Partner : *Bonks Matt in Wolfchat*

Wolf!matt : *Unvotes*

Or even just self awareness that their selfvote wasnt well received and just unvoted to try to blend tbh. I think going by 3p reads is a fool's errand. (I dont know if that sentenece even express what I want to say but sounded cool in my head) .

You think its more likely to come from Villa matt or Wolf matt? I think that is what is important here, just discard those ugly 3p thoughts hmmyes

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
At that moment it was mostly tonal, so thats why I said the thing about not being a reason strong enough to make me switch.

I said it mostly because last game even tho I was woofing, I think Vis did a really good villagery game / solvy enough to make us n1 them. Its too early to make a whole comparison yet but I felt them different. Then I read your question thingy and internally I was like 'hmmyes' so I agree with that
I like you right now.
But you scare me.

• Haha
I like you right now.
But you scare me.

I can be fun scary! Or Sexy Scary if you want...

tumblr_pf24jlQhbo1thej0ko1_500.gif

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
I can be fun scary! Or Sexy Scary if you want...

tumblr_pf24jlQhbo1thej0ko1_500.gif
I'd be so upset if someone did this. Not only is it staining (who wants crusty dried sauce on their chest) but I could also be eating that!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I'd be so upset if someone did this. Not only is it staining (who wants crusty dried sauce on their chest) but I could also be eating that!
Who says you can't still eat it?? That's the whole point!! And make sure that you even clean the sauce from the chest :biglove:

• Wow
  • Hmm
  • Haha
Why are we even talking 3p as a possibility in a game that was advertised as 1) probably basicish and 2) when it's literally day 1 and we haven't even flipped anyone, let alone a wolf. Sketch points for anyone seriously entertaining that. If anyone is giving you bad vibes, it's way more likely to be a wolf than a 3p (even in games where it's likely 3ps exist). Unless, of course, someone is a wolf feeling pressure to come up with realistic reads so defaulting to "welp must be 3p"

Reactions: 5 users
Anyway,

Yeet VeggieTrex

For feeling more like 3p hunting than wolf hunting. Village points to chic I think from the earlier 3p discussion about it.

(Unrelated but every time I type VeggieTrex I'm split between imagining a broccoli T.Rex or saying it "tr-ex" which sounds like a weird knock off of VeggieTales and I find this highly amusing)

Tbh I didn't even notice it was a self vote at first lol
I don't know what to make of this 🤔 Did you just see me make a post voting someone and decide to swap your vote with little reasoning?

• Hmm
Dont think they are aligned, and seems unlikely for a W!Wonda / V!Matt scenario for me, mostly by the way the whiteknighting would be done / maybe tonal stuff at least for me.
If I get yeeted at the end of the day, please think about this more. If anything Wonda's defense of me has me a bit on edge because I feel like trying to win brownie points after I am gone.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Why in the world are people assuming that there are 3Ps?
Do you have experience off of SDN?
Isn't 3P just a non-wolf/villager? And is there sometimes only wolves and villagers? I'm used to the phrase "neutrals" to describe this and every type of this game I have played has neutrals 🤔

Isn't 3P just a non-wolf/villager? And is there sometimes only wolves and villagers? I'm used to the phrase "neutrals" to describe this and every type of this game I have played has neutrals 🤔
Yes, that's why they're called 3p. They're outside of the two main factions that exist in every game.

I don't know what to make of this 🤔 Did you just see me make a post voting someone and decide to swap your vote with little reasoning?
No your opening was just >rand scum

• Angry
  • Hmm
If I get yeeted at the end of the day, please think about this more. If anything Wonda's defense of me has me a bit on edge because I feel like trying to win brownie points after I am gone.
I mean, this is possible. But I also like to call out what I interpret as a potential misyeet & defend them, I was pretty vocal about that with fluff last game.

Can I can get reason on the record for these votes? They both kinda just dropped on me without any explanation as to why I was chosen.

Jester, in other mafia games, is the only role I am familiar with that benefits from self vote. But in those games voting out the jester can be harmful to town. So I'm not sure why voting self would be seen as a sign to vote me 🤔

In all honesty I was expecting if my self-vote did go poorly, it'd be a townie-vigilante shooting me. That is the classic way to deal with jesters in those other games. Which I thought would be somewhat funny if I died to vig in 2 outta 2 games. (Also sorry in advance if I refer to vigilante as a villager-specific role because that's what I am used to)

Edit: To clarify, by those games I mean sc2 maf and town of salem, which I played when younger. I have not played other forum mafia besides my noob game here.
Opening votes can be an awkward, anxious place for wolves. Wanting to look lighthearted with a joke opening vote, but scared of having it analyzed once you’re dead or of pissing off the wrong person, can make dropping a self-vote instead look tempting.

I quite frankly don’t like how Visc asked the question of who would you change your joke vote too
That whole interaction felt gross
Ur gross :p

• Care
But for an actual explanation: I wanted to see if he would be awkward and hedgey about picking an opening vote (kinda) and make him give that info, for if he is wolf and flips. Opening votes from a wolf aren’t a huge source of info on packmates, but it’s still something.

• Hmm
Thanks to that I got both my Wondalfy and AM villa-leans , so worth it. Still munching what I think of you since the uneasiness or exaggeration of the pressure may seem wolfy but als could be attributted as a noob/player kindof stuff . So I have the jury still out .
If you’re not reading him wolfy where is the Wondalfy village lean coming from? I thought you said it was because her reaction seemed unpairing

In other words, what about that interaction leads you away from reading it w/v

I didn’t like it from you or Vis. Felt like saying something to make conversation and that adds no real substance.
I feel like AM was also making me answer some questions with very little game relevance and curious as to why you did not focus on any of AMs comments really.

• Care
Okay I see this was answered. Personally I don’t really see it as evidence against w/v though

Why are we even talking 3p as a possibility in a game that was advertised as 1) probably basicish and 2) when it's literally day 1 and we haven't even flipped anyone, let alone a wolf. Sketch points for anyone seriously entertaining that. If anyone is giving you bad vibes, it's way more likely to be a wolf than a 3p (even in games where it's likely 3ps exist). Unless, of course, someone is a wolf feeling pressure to come up with realistic reads so defaulting to "welp must be 3p"
I’m not giving sketch points to people new to SDN WW who aren’t really familiar with what SDN basics entail for assuming 3p, but otherwise agreed

No need to be ravilonely when we're all together - Day 1 Tally

chic (1) - genny
AM () -
Veggie (2) - Chic, SAR
matt (3) - Clem, Santy, Samac
genny () -
mighty (1) - Dina
Clem () -
Dina (1) - Mightyrunner
Samac (1) - Dubz

@matthirten13, you are in the lead!
9/14 voting
Missing: the 5 whose names aren't up there

Vote closes tomorrow at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm Fantasyland (~28 hours).

• Love
I actually find AM to be pretty chill so far and for some reason that makes me wary lol.

• Hmm
No need to be ravilonely when we're all together - Day 1 Tally

chic (1) - genny
AM () -
Veggie (2) - Chic, SAR
matt (3) - Clem, Santy, Samac
genny () -
mighty (1) - Dina
Clem () -
Dina (1) - Mightyrunner
Samac (1) - Dubz

@matthirten13, you are in the lead!
9/14 voting
Missing: the 5 whose names aren't up there

Vote closes tomorrow at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm Fantasyland (~28 hours).
Poor MST getting no representation.

• Care
I’m not giving sketch points to people new to SDN WW who aren’t really familiar with what SDN basics entail for assuming 3p, but otherwise agreed

Even so, hunt wolves first always. Unless a 3p is literally dancing naked in front of you with 3p painted on their chest and you can't look away

• Haha
  • Angry
Yeet Matt

Only one Ive gotten vives from so far.

• Hmm
Current thoughts/susses (might be a couple posts behind cuz writing this/thinking)
Current thoughts:
Wonda defense of me slightly sus

Possible Samac/AM wolf combo because Samac did not call out any of AMs questioning of me, some of which felt irrelevant, but Samac did call out vis.

I still don't understand clem's vote on me fully but doesn't seem super sus to me currently. Would still like more info.

Veggie's assumption of me as 3p was sus but the wolves-know-villagers train of thought seemed okay and veggie is noob, so bit of a wash for me.

Chic's only post of substance was on the veggie thing, and I think seeing it another way is fair. Perhaps an easy vote to hide behind later.

Genny left a yeet vote and nothing else

Dinashadow's posts seem ok. I think unvoting myself is a fair reason to sus me after reading what has been said. Dubz had same thoughts about this. Samac also commented about flipping.

Mighty nothing of value other than retaliatory vote

Dubz playing somewhat passively I feel and idk if that is normal playstyle, not trying to push me too hard when I'm already in hot water (got one in), or wolf signifying. I tend to think of passiveness as wolf.

SAR only has a couple posts that feel focused on the game and tbh I don't think I'm fully comprehending all the mechanics talk.

I think santy's reason for voting me to see reaction was fair. Once again same thing as with samac, I don't understand why flack for vis post but not any of AMs

mkg passive (re: what I said about Dubz)

Vis I do agree had some questions that would not really result in value.

AM idk anymore, but the others not calling out some of AMs more weird questions bothers me. Also a lack of AM calling out others seems weird to me. If it was for info gathering and not to strictly put on pressure, I feel like others warranted some questions as well once the assault on me was done.
1. AM
2. Samac
3. wonda
4. chic
5. mkg
6. Dubz
7. mighty
8. genny
9. miranda
10. clem
11. vis
12. santy
13. SAR
14. veggie
15. dina

• Hmm
Current thoughts/susses (might be a couple posts behind cuz writing this/thinking)
Current thoughts:
Wonda defense of me slightly sus

Possible Samac/AM wolf combo because Samac did not call out any of AMs questioning of me, some of which felt irrelevant, but Samac did call out vis.

I still don't understand clem's vote on me fully but doesn't seem super sus to me currently. Would still like more info.

Veggie's assumption of me as 3p was sus but the wolves-know-villagers train of thought seemed okay and veggie is noob, so bit of a wash for me.

Chic's only post of substance was on the veggie thing, and I think seeing it another way is fair. Perhaps an easy vote to hide behind later.

Genny left a yeet vote and nothing else

Dinashadow's posts seem ok. I think unvoting myself is a fair reason to sus me after reading what has been said. Dubz had same thoughts about this. Samac also commented about flipping.

Mighty nothing of value other than retaliatory vote

Dubz playing somewhat passively I feel and idk if that is normal playstyle, not trying to push me too hard when I'm already in hot water (got one in), or wolf signifying. I tend to think of passiveness as wolf.

SAR only has a couple posts that feel focused on the game and tbh I don't think I'm fully comprehending all the mechanics talk.

I think santy's reason for voting me to see reaction was fair. Once again same thing as with samac, I don't understand why flack for vis post but not any of AMs

mkg passive (re: what I said about Dubz)

Vis I do agree had some questions that would not really result in value.

AM idk anymore, but the others not calling out some of AMs more weird questions bothers me. Also a lack of AM calling out others seems weird to me. If it was for info gathering and not to strictly put on pressure, I feel like others warranted some questions as well once the assault on me was done.
1. AM
2. Samac
3. wonda
4. chic
5. mkg
6. Dubz
7. mighty
8. genny
9. miranda
10. clem
11. vis
12. santy