MSUCOM Scholarship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDirtiestDiaper

Reaction score
Has anyone received merit scholarship information from MSUCOM? Their website says that one can receive a scholarship offer anytime between September-June, but we're getting close to the wire and school starts soon.

Members don't see this ad.

DO schools don't really give out scholarships if any. Since this is a state school I suspect they'll give some only to the very top with MD stats but chose the DO route.
Thanks for the reply. In that case I hope they reach out soon. Not to toot my own horn, but I applied with a 3.98/519. I heard they usually give out approx. 3 Million per year in scholarship awards.

Those are crazy stats. You're in the top 0.5% of DO matriculants so I'd be surprised if you don't get something substanial from them to keep you from jumping to MD.
Thanks for the ego boost :). Maybe my WL's will turn into A's and I won't worry about this any longer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in a similar situation. I got an A in a DO school with 3.9/520+.
WL in MD. But I'm an international student. I don't know how I could ask for scholarship from them.

I'm in a similar situation. I got an A in a DO school with 3.9/520+.
WL in MD. But I'm an international student. I don't know how I could ask for scholarship from them.
Do you know if the school where you received an A historically gives scholarships to international students? I'm thinking of calling the financial aid/scholarship office early next week and asking if they have awarded all of their scholarships yet.