Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also what pls
I set on a dubz vote for a long time the day moon was going down.
After moon posted a wolfy rap I was pretty sure about it but didn’t want to call that out directly.
I was going to go for her and you as a pair yesterday when she came out swinging with that iso.

Members don't see this ad.

Dammit everyone sounds sincere. Maybe I should just let you monsters kill me today and let you sort it out later lol

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m tinfpoling that dibz acted on clem to clear a packmate and carry him to endgame but I don’t think that’s a useful train of thought at this point in the game
Are there other things you dislike about Clem? Or just the action?

Dammit everyone sounds sincere. Maybe I should just let you monsters kill me today and let you sort it out later lol
We should probably vote sleep, let the PRs sort it out again

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
So here are my thoughts.

I think sports list is weird in a town way. Like wanting to tangle with me over marmot who is voting them just doesn't feel very agenda based.

So I will just vote marmot today and if I am wrong re-dedicate myself to torturing everyone tomorrow.

vote: marmot

apologies if wrong.

Also I feel like I am the only person who gets marmot's sense of humor

• Haha
  • Care
I’m tinfpoling that dibz acted on clem to clear a packmate and carry him to endgame but I don’t think that’s a useful train of thought at this point in the game
It's exactly a thing that clem would do imo.

But also, it makes sense that dubz and the wolves were still looking for the PRs at that point, given that there were still two hidden, and clem was a viable slot to target.

So Idk, I'm just ignoring that nugget in my read of him

Reactions: 1 user
The more I think about this, the more I worry it’s true if wolves started feeling cornered

But someone said actions are soft this game? So dubz wouldn’t have known she was caught red handed?

Not that I guess it matters. She still would’ve had to preemptively decide she was gonna try to clear a packmate with that.

So here are my thoughts.

I think sports list is weird in a town way. Like wanting to tangle with me over marmot who is voting them just doesn't feel very agenda based.

So I will just vote marmot today and if I am wrong re-dedicate myself to torturing everyone tomorrow.

vote: marmot

apologies if wrong.
Devils advocate
When you’re not in F3 would you rather vote on a wagon independent from a thunderdome or vote within a thunderdome?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 5 Yeet Tally
marmot (2)
- samac 42, Achro 25
PSV (1) - Clem 5
Sporty (1) - marmot 28

4/7
yeet close in ~9.5 hours

But also, it makes sense that dubz and the wolves were still looking for the PRs at that point, given that there were still two hidden, and clem was a viable slot to target.

They were only looking for one at that point tho

Anyway I guess the thing that wiggles my brain wrong about marmot is their town read of me.

It's reasonable but also I can't help but feel as if it is a good position for a wolf to attempt to take long term with me. Because if a wolf survives to f3 with me then they don't need to be paranoid of me in thread they just need to let the townie do it for them.

This is not just one thing mind you. It's a lot of things and I am a very by the book person.

• Care
I feel like moon and dubz were well on their way to death the claims just helped

I can’t tell if slips like this are intentional, unimportant, or if marmot is village and not thinking these things through so that’s fun
😬

• Hmm
Anyway I guess the thing that wiggles my brain wrong about marmot is their town read of me.

It's reasonable but also I can't help but feel as if it is a good position for a wolf to attempt to take long term with me. Because if a wolf survives to f3 with me then they don't need to be paranoid of me in thread they just need to let the townie do it for them.

This is not just one thing mind you. It's a lot of things and I am a very by the book person.
I've been annoyed by your handling of me at times over the last day or two, but I can see the POV it comes from at least

I can’t tell if slips like this are intentional, unimportant, or if marmot is village and not thinking these things through so that’s fun
😬
Tbf, I haven't read 50% of the game and haven't taken notes, so my understanding and memory of how things have actually happened and in what order is certainly sus :rofl:

• Care
I've been annoyed by your handling of me at times over the last day or two, but I can see the POV it comes from at least
Well, what can I do differently here? The problem for both of us is day 1 this game had a lot of vital stuff but your slot mostly missed it. Neither wolf did anything about you at any point either.

I don't think I am wrong that outside of your role PM that sports has better interactions with the wolves than you do. It's as simple as that even if you are town.

I concede that I could see the path day 1 from moon soft defending shinichi a bit.

If you think I am being dumb you are free to say so

I concede that I could see the path day 1 from moon soft defending shinichi a bit.

If you think I am being dumb you are free to say so
And moons insisting on being on shin for her legacy was ****in’ weird.

But I don’t know what to do with that

I hate this. I feel like im missing something. I don’t like spinning my gears.

Basically if I am wrong about you marmot I am putting town in a potentially dicey situation. You town read me and so does samac. I can't imagine samac not dying tonight which if you are town leaves me with slots all repping various concern about me.

So if you are town it would be great to be able to find you today. What am I missing?

I also don’t know if I have another cycle left to live so I feel like I have to spin my gears.

Basically if I am wrong about you marmot I am putting town in a potentially dicey situation. You town read me and so does samac. I can't imagine samac not dying tonight which if you are town leaves me with slots all repping various concern about me.

So if you are town it would be great to be able to find you today. What am I missing?
Clem is mech clear maybe I live one more

What do you think about marmots posts around finding PRs, not knowing how many they were looking for?

And if you are a wolf, it would be great to keep me alive a little bit longer for your sake :shifty:

@Achromatic

What do you think about marmots posts around finding PRs, not knowing how many they were looking for?
I've derped a lot in this game.

It's probably just best to ignore them, unless you 100% think they're real town derps.

• Care