Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Marmot what's your confidence on your scum leans in terms of %

Members don't see this ad.

The night Clem was targeted it was only one pr left iirc
I... forget.

That was N2 right? Or was that N3? Now that you mention it, I think it was N3 and Genny was already outed.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
wolves should keep me around tbh
I spin in circles.
It’s fun to watch.
You want me.
Kill archo.

If the answers all feel wrong maybe they are

unvote: marmot

• Care
Marmot what's your confidence on your scum leans in terms of %
Samac - 5%
Clem - 5%
Achro - 15%
Gikkle - 30%
PSV - 50%
Sporty - 65%

Gth, something like this

(I almost put Sporty at 69%, but I want you to take it seriously)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
If the answers all feel wrong maybe they are

unvote: marmot
I’m in the space of are we just right within our core POE or are we completely off
I don’t want to go off book without having a good script to do so.

Well we have 3 bullets left in the chamber.

I am feeling uneasy. So I want more interactions. Marmot has said he could see Clem doing it so...

Let's thought exercise.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh **** it

@marmot`

Tell me more about Clem j's scum game.
w!clem

Wolf clem does **** all for the first day or two, sometimes longer, he chimes in with mech stuff, explains very little otherwise, and sometimes ganders to do more when pressured. That's my memory of his meta, but I also haven't played in a year, so it could have changed.

What do you think of his scum meta?

Well we have 3 bullets left in the chamber.

I am feeling uneasy. So I want more interactions. Marmot has said he could see Clem doing it so...

Let's thought exercise.
I could also see myself doing it as I said zenge.
Do you think I’m wolf?

If it’s wrong it’s how we lose
I have also heard this before
w!clem

Wolf clem does **** all for the first day or two, sometimes longer, he chimes in with mech stuff, explains very little otherwise, and sometimes ganders to do more when pressured. That's my memory of his meta, but I also haven't played in a year, so it could have changed.

What do you think of his scum meta?
I forget if I have even played with him when he has been a wolf.

It's why I am asking since you seem to have ideas

It's okay samac embrace my madness. I am pretty good late in games. Trust the process.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
It's okay samac embrace my madness. I am pretty good late in games. Trust the process.
I typically don’t go that far
I do really good and we get the the wolves
Or I die early

fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

Okay so here's what I am going to do. I am going to go with my gut today and if it's wrong then oh well

vote: sport

i think dubz has ice in her veins tbh. I think the defenses from moon day 1 are actively bad. I have read the iso now and nothing wowed me.

It doesn't help ghat I have never seen anyone's scum fame before but this feels ok.

• Angry
Now I feel like I’ve got to go hard in the paint for the rest of the cycle but have plans lol

I don't think clem's in his wolf meta.

V!clem does things that are good for town without asking. W!clem does things that are good for town when asked. The former is what I've seen this game.

Also, I'm not voting clem based on a wifom argument that he would try to set up a gambit where he gets cleared from his partner visiting him. I believe the rest of his body of work is pro-town enough to leave that slot alone, and also even if I counted wrong, the wolves imo would still be more incentivized and more likely to look for the last PR then to waste their PR on that gambit.

Idk, that's just what I think

I am willing to go this into marmot and if it gets to f3 I will try to town it up and solve like a boss

Final answer zzzz

I mostly asked marmot about Clem to get a feel for their mindset on an angle that was a little weird. I vibed with the response.

Clem j is obv lock town but I am known to be a bit zany so wanted to see how marmot responded

Clem j is obv lock town but I am known to be a bit zany so wanted to see how marmot responded
The POE feels good to me. Let's just work through it and reconsider later if we have to.

I am pretty good late in games. Trust the process.

Marmot all I know about you is that jjj loves you. Which makes you terrifying.

• Haha
  • Care
Marmot all I know about you is that jjj loves you. Which makes you terrifying.
I did place 5th in champs two years ago!! That's something

But that was two years ago. I'm just terrible, washed up player now. I'm the gray squirrel of ground squirrels. I've gotten old!

• Haha
I was also raised in the school of JaggedJimmyJay town methodology, and graduated first in my class!

• Haha
Okay so here's what I am going to do. I am going to go with my gut today and if it's wrong then oh well

vote: sport

i think dubz has ice in her veins tbh. I think the defenses from moon day 1 are actively bad. I have read the iso now and nothing wowed me.

It doesn't help ghat I have never seen anyone's scum fame before but this feels ok.
I’m going to be honest. This is where my heart wants to go.
My hang up is dubz on d1 leaving her wolf partner out to dry.
I don’t know that she would.

• Angry
  • Hmm
Day 5 Yeet Tally
marmot (1) - samac 65
PSV (1) - Clem 5
Sporty (2)
- marmot 41, Achro 53

4/7
yeet close in ~9 hours

So are all of us. Make a better argument lol
Sport you aren't really presenting compelling arguments tbh. I have asked to real time with you like 5 times and got denied 5 times

Gonna be real ive killed people for less

Here's my compelling argument: you are one of the 3 most suspicious people in the game and I have 3 tries

Any counter?

Can someone re-quote moonster's defense of shinichi that's been mentioned quite a few times?

Sport you aren't really presenting compelling arguments tbh. I have asked to real time with you like 5 times and got denied 5 times

Gonna be real ive killed people for less
i have real times with you a whole lot more than I’ve real timed with anyone else here. You’re just upset that I don’t care to theorize what a wolf I’ve never met would do with my slot when I wasn’t even alive.

And I already said that I can’t offer more today. I have a fully booked schedule, and I have had a fully booked schedule the last two days. I’m off tomorrow. If you want more from me, you’re gonna have to wait til then.

And like you said yourself, you’ve got three bullets so 🤷‍♀️ you have time to kill.