LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also holy god this meta is brutal on wolves, all four and a half of us were being blasted on Day 1. @potentialsheltervet is right, people say that wolves are supposed to win half the time but I'll believe it when I see it.
Ahem, half wolf was fine d1 :p

D2 though...

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Also holy god this meta is brutal on wolves, all four and a half of us were being blasted on Day 1. @potentialsheltervet is right, people say that wolves are supposed to win half the time but I'll believe it when I see it.
Wolves used to far and away destroy village on SDN. the proportions are much better now.

Sometimes it felt like it was only my games that they lost lol

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
This is a historically wolf-leaning site, but the overall win rate has been shifting toward village more recently.
This time of year tends to be better for village and then wins drop off a lot over the summer as people get busier, at least based on last year. There was like a 3 month period where village didn't win at all, IIRC.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
it is rough to wolf for me personally. Some folks love it.
Wolves won more games last year than village.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I've never played a year where village won more than wolves at this point.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Truenamer I don't think anyone is paying close attention to our conversation :laugh:
Uhhh, I've been!

nancy drew reaction s GIF

• Haha
...does lawpy know that day is closed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I have traumatic memories as a result. My role PM this time opened something like this:

Zenge: "you are a redirector"
me: IS IT CONTROLLED

Zenge: is withholding

me: YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HOLSTER FOR THE ENTIRE GAME ISTG
Zenge: fine it's controlled

me: proceeds to use it in the most chaotic way possible
Pleased

Reactions: 1 user
Day 5 Final Write Up

1649474092958.png

The mastermind behind the shenanigans was finally cornered by the village. "Oh Bother" he said, coldly. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be. It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.” The villagers grabbed him by his red shirt and tussled with the bear. “I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?!" He screamed out. “I’m so rumbly in my tumbly!” Villagers grabbed him by his head and held him over one of his pots of honey. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” He said. Villagers shoved his head into the jar, deep into the honey, where he thrashed and struggled until finally running out of oxygen and going limp. Downing in his own honey.

Dead is Mayo, Who was
Winnie The Pooh Wolf with a 1x Death Avoidance

Village Wins!

Lawpy - Narnia's Aslan - Vanilla
TelemarketingEnigma - The Count of Monte Cristo - Vengful
SportPonies - War Horse's Joey - Even Night Commuter
Crayola227 - Jay Gatsby - Odd Night Jailor
supershorty - Hermione Granger - Odd Night Redirector
violetvett - Nancy Drew - Odd Night Tracker

Neutral Also Wins

Truenamer - Frankenstein's Monster - Neutral survivor, who, unbeknownst to him, wolves could forego their factional kill and have him kill by RNG.

“There comes an end to all things; the most capacious measure is filled at last; and this brief condescension to evil finally destroyed the balance of my soul.” He said. Finally resting, having quelled the spirits inside him, and having no allies left to make trouble with, he was content to live a life of peace now.

Phasing Wolf Also Wins

Wildzoo - Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde - Even Cycle vanilla wolf - Odd Cycle Compulsory Village Doctor, and Locked out of Wolf Chat

Game Over! Thank You For Playing!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
We honey-boarded winnie???? Wowzers.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Day 5 Final Write Up

View attachment 353129

The mastermind behind the shenanigans was finally cornered by the village. "Oh Bother" he said, coldly. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be. It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.” The villagers grabbed him by his red shirt and tussled with the bear. “I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?!" He screamed out. “I’m so rumbly in my tumbly!” Villagers grabbed him by his head and held him over one of his pots of honey. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” He said. Villagers shoved his head into the jar, deep into the honey, where he thrashed and struggled until finally running out of oxygen and going limp. Downing in his own honey.

Dead is Mayo, Who was

Village Wins!

Neutral Also Wins

Truenamer - Frankenstein's Monster - Neutral survivor, who, unbeknownst to him, wolves could forego their factional kill and have him kill by RNG.

“There comes an end to all things; the most capacious measure is filled at last; and this brief condescension to evil finally destroyed the balance of my soul.” He said. Finally resting, having quelled the spirits inside him, and having no allies left to make trouble with, he was content to live a life of peace now.

Phasing Wolf Also Wins

Wildzoo - Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde - Even Cycle vanilla wolf - Odd Cycle Compulsory Village Doctor, and Locked out of Wolf Chat

PHASING WOLF

• Haha
  • Love
This is a historically wolf-leaning site, but the overall win rate has been shifting toward village more recently.
This time of year tends to be better for village and then wins drop off a lot over the summer as people get busier, at least based on last year. There was like a 3 month period where village didn't win at all, IIRC.
Pleased

Day 5 Final Write Up

View attachment 353129

Dead is Mayo, Who was

Village Wins!

Neutral Also Wins

Phasing Wolf Also Wins

Whats a phasing wolf pls

Reactions: 1 user