LiterWWary Fiction - WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People. Haven't you seen the documentary Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Monty Python Bunny GIFs | Tenor
Shhh I’m keeping it a secret for the next time I wolf!

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I have cookie dough of the oatmeal chocolate chunk variety.

I need all of you good citizens to help me decide whether to:

A) Eat the dough raw

or

B) Actually bake cookies with it.

To prove I'm not reaction score fishing, please indicate choice A with a wow react and choice B with an angery, as those won't alter reaction score.
Unless you are @Animal Midwife, in which case, DON'T YOU DARE CARES REACT THIS MIDWIFE I FEEL IT COMING ALREADY

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)

A) Eat the dough raw

or

To prove I'm not reaction score fishing, please indicate choice A with a wow react and choice B with an angery, as those won't alter reaction score.
Unless you are @Animal Midwife, in which case, DON'T YOU DARE CARES REACT THIS MIDWIFE I FEEL IT COMING ALREADY
Where did this originate from, pls?

You've been hanging out with your mother too much
Zenge just asked me how not hungry I am on a scale of 1 to 10 and when I asked for clarification on whether 10 indicated the hungriest or the NOT hungriest, he told me 5 was the hungriest.

Sass is required if weird circular scales where the extreme is in the middle are the game we're playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

A) Eat the dough raw

or

Cookies pls 🥺

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought a tin of cookies that I keep meaning to put in the snack stash

They'd probably go well with coffee

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
After I die can you put a jar of cookie dough in my coffin? In case I get hungry?

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Rostam was like that as a puppy. After months of him regularly on bland foods, our vet suggested we cut out low-quality dog treats from his diet and put him on a three month course of Purina pro plan probiotics. Fixed his tummy.
Birdie is very sensitive to stressful events, so even something like a very exciting walk can make her have loose stools. I've tried switching her food around and she's been on Calming Care for almost a year, but she's just... like that. However, waking me up so she can run outside and squirt is abnormal for sure. Her vet said she has quite the overgrowth of rod-shaped bacteria so she's on metronidazole now to hopefully clear it up. Also running an IDEXX basic wellness panel to make sure all is well there. Her appetite is still pretty good and she was psyched about getting special canned food so I think she'll be okay. She was miserable while sitting in the kennel at work though. She just laid there and would stare at me when I came in.
(Moved to Sign-ups because metro is controversial in case others wanted to weigh in.)

• Care
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Love