LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also @puppydogtor i know this game was overwhelming but you had great day 1 instincts! PSV was a wolf!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Lawpy and shorty clearly outshined all off us, but literally the top 4 posts (shorty, Lawpy, dubz, me) are over 54 pages. Literally half the thread.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
84CED73B-D41D-4B98-84B8-397331FB1D07.png

Jesus. I exceeded MU’s post caps.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
I still had fun this game, but village is tough!
Fun fact: it was not a wolfy power move to yeet and unyeet samac D1. It really did just feel bad to almost get her yoten when I knew I would be next.
I have way too much remorse and conscience as a wolf 🙃

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Fun fact: it was not a wolfy power move to yeet and unyeet samac D1. It really did just feel bad to almost get her yoten when I knew I would be next.
Shelty you were still the last wolf to get found out in your pack, which is also what happened last time. Imo you're great at wolfing-- definitely better than me getting increasingly guilty over deceiving my PM partner or trying to get people misyeeted and feeling bad about it 🤣 I'm a hot mess as scum

• Care
Like legit, especially since your tinfoils were so damn right last game, I think you're really on a spooky good trajectory for WW skills

• Care
pshelty pls you did well and keep sneaking away from wolfreads everytime i play with you :bag::sorry:

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
It's hard to turn that off sometimes for sure. You saw I'm squishy about some things too. But it helps if you try not to think of yourself as the bad guy. You're the underdog just trying to help your team survive in a hostile environment ;)

• Care
  • Wow
A phasing wolf is a role I literally made up and posted on discord a couple weeks ago.

The general premise is a player who is a wolf when “phased in” and a villager when “phased out”. The process of phasing in and phasing out happening either automatically with cycle changes or an activated ability where the player chooses when to phase in or out. Up to the game designer really.

But yes, so for Vis to suggest that I’m actually a role that (as far as I know) has never been implemented in a game on SDN, and (as far as I know) I just recently made up, is really just vis trolling.
Wow. @Animal Midwife Angry reacting posts from October now?

• Haha
We need a wolves WW game. Hold pls
I would like to be a red maned wolf

They are ultra wolfy because their name lacks a critical comma-- red, maned wolf. The mane is black. The wolf is red. Misleading punctuation is super sus.

• Haha

They are ultra wolfy because their name lacks a critical comma-- red, maned wolf. The mane is black. The wolf is red. Misleading punctuation is super sus.
My tee wants to be the kind of wolf she describes as “ultra wolfy.”

@Animal Midwife what’s the remedy for a bruised heart?
I’m just going to sit in my box and be sad.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Does the fact that they're not technically wolves make them more or less wolfy?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
My 3p one stopped working today for an unknown reason, so I switched to a new one, but idk if it’s actually working either or if it’s lying to me like what happened with my 3p one at first.

• Care
My 3p one stopped working today for an unknown reason, so I switched to a new one, but idk if it’s actually working either or if it’s lying to me like what happened with my 3p one at first.
It appears to be working!

• Love
I might be here until I die. A mere skeleton under a 300 lb ball of 7 lbs of orange cat.
Fact: orange kitties are the nicest kitties.
Blue kitties can be iffy kitties.
Tortie/calico kitties are angery kitties.

• Care
  • Angry
I love this ongoing "Shelty or Oxies says A and the other says Z" dynamic. It's so organic.
I thought we were ready to bond over bananas but I guess it's already time to dig up that hatchet again

• Haha