LiterWWary Fiction - WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

totinos-pizza.gif

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Here’s my pre-role plea

Oh also this weekend is my gaming convention, so tomorrow and Saturday I will probably be kind of absent. I get to do IRL WW again!
Pls don’t kill me N1 so I get the chance to actually play thnx

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm real busy, but based on what's happened in other games I've played this year, I will pre-emptively say that I'm busy and don't expect me to camp the thread the way I have in the past yadda yadda, and then I will proceed to camp the thread and ISO everyone in the game.

So.
It's not my plan, but it's my realistic outlook of my entire lack of self control.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Roles are going out!

• Love
I'm real busy, but based on what's happened in other games I've played this year, I will pre-emptively say that I'm busy and don't expect me to camp the thread the way I have in the past yadda yadda, and then I will proceed to camp the thread and ISO everyone in the game.

So.
It's not my plan, but it's my realistic outlook of my entire lack of self control.
#relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm I remember doing this last year
Veterinarian
Doctor
Admission
Clinic
Application
Interview

• Hmm
Maybe this is what they're doing this year. Though, I'll admit I still don't understand nfts so it mostly goes over my head.

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe this is what they're doing this year. Though, I'll admit I still don't understand nfts so it mostly goes over my head.
My favorite way it's been explained to me:

You're at the Louvre, admiring the Mona Lisa.
Some shady guy comes around the corner and is like hey do you wanna buy the Mona Lisa
and you're like lol I guess sure, so you pay him a bunch of money - special, virtual money- (that took a LOT of nonrenewable energy to make, like an inordinate amount) and he gives you a piece of paper saying you now own the Mona Lisa
You cannot take it home,
Other people can still purchase prints and stuff of it,
Everyone can still see it,
But you have the piece of paper saying you own it!

From my understanding, that's pretty much it. Does it sound ridiculous? Yes, yes it is. Your understanding is solid.

My favorite way it's been explained to me:

You're at the Louvre, admiring the Mona Lisa.
Some shady guy comes around the corner and is like hey do you wanna buy the Mona Lisa
and you're like lol I guess sure, so you pay him a bunch of money - special, virtual money- (that took a LOT of nonrenewable energy to make, like an inordinate amount) and he gives you a piece of paper saying you now own the Mona Lisa
You cannot take it home,
Other people can still purchase prints and stuff of it,
Everyone can still see it,
But you have the piece of paper saying you own it!

From my understanding, that's pretty much it. Does it sound ridiculous? Yes, yes it is. Your understanding is solid.
Wow, that's even worse than I thought. I'll stick to screenshotting memes I like.

• Care
I had no idea you were a PhD student!
Yes, while shorty is getting a PhD in bad decisions, mine is in high quality procrastination and methods for self destruction.

But actually I study amphibians.

• Haha
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
imo this contradicts what AM has said to me directly in PMs about her definition of busses, but not only did I not play the last game, AM is dead and this is entirely irrelevant to the current game and this conversation also occurred nearly 20 pages ago. So I guess I'm contributing 2 cents for nothing.
I’m moving this over here because it’s not relevant to the game at hand and I don’t want to contribute to thread bloat more than I do just by my mere existence, but I wanted to clarify what I meant there:
A bus is still a bus, but I was referring to how I’d perceive it going forward. Like you and Dubz voting Zenge after the rojo - I wouldn’t say “oh, Dubz and Sporty are bussers, they voted Zenge in MHA!” as opposed to a situation like Chaos saying that he seered Bob as a wolf and proceeding to drive the bus over him. I don’t feel like I can clear Chaos for being on a wolf vote pretty much ever, but if you or Dubz or AM were an early vote on a wolf, I’d be more inclined to believe in it.

Reactions: 4 users
Who was it who said they just bought a house? @SportPonies ?

We just put an offer on a house... and were told there are already multiple other offers above asking price 😥 this market is I N S A N E

• Care
Reactions: 5 users

We just put an offer on a house... and were told there are already multiple other offers above asking price 😥 this market is I N S A N E
Write a letter! That’s how I ended up with my place, and I think how Sporty got hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
The offer I put on my place was above asking (…by 5 dollars) and lower than other offers put in before it, but the letter made a big difference. And then the sellers even gave me some furniture that they didn’t want to take lol

• Care

yep, just had my offer accepted a week ago.
I kept running into instances where a house was contingent before I even got the chance to see it, and I was scheduling showings the same day it went on the market.

For this one, they accepted my offer over one that was 10k above MY offer (and mine was over asking) because of the letter I wrote.

• Care
You’re a rare breed of colorful stoats pls
*Checks birth certificate*

Oh wait I can't read. I'll just take you at your word. *Dashes off into British countryside*

• Haha