July 15 2009 scores rocket lunching thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sislo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is the official thread for scores released on July 15th.It opens officially at midnight or 11 am or whatever time it is.Please record your scores and hopefully we will break the 283 record obtained by some indian guy in 2003

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looked in review history and nothing.... I DID however notice it will now let me register to take step 1 again (or step 2) whereas before it said "you have an open step 1 report" so the scores are DEFINITELY in the system.

I took it June 15th, BTW

true for me too, june 24th

Looked in review history and nothing.... I DID however notice it will now let me register to take step 1 again (or step 2) whereas before it said "you have an open step 1 report" so the scores are DEFINITELY in the system.

I took it June 15th, BTW

Yeah, same thing for me. Clearly, I spend a little too much time on this website. I'm going to bed, 5am wake up and call tomorrow won't go well without sleep.

I took it the 26th, I have the option for score report on ordering documents...maybe its midnight on the west coast?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it the 26th, I have the option for score report on ordering documents...maybe its midnight on the west coast?

The score report is only for mailing them to yourself, schools or residency options. It doesn't give you the option to receive them online.

On a slightly related note, the NBME website is moving much faster now. I guess everyone was disgusted by the lack of score reports and went to bed.

Members don't see this ad :)
geez I'm tired of waiting. I'm glad you guys noticed that the score reports are offered though, at least to a few of us...gives me hope.

I'm falling asleep in my chair but I'm too stubborn to just go to bed. :sleep:

IN the flesh! I was just reading, never replied, but then when I saw it that it was a TCOM party I joined. *sigh* I'm such a joiner...got an iphone today, now I'm on SDN. peer pressure I tell ya :).

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

wait...what? if you can register to take step 1 again then you failed? How do you even see if you can register again?

I'm wearing green- wishing all my irish luck to everyone, but a Guinness works too. :):luck:

wait...what? if you can register to take step 1 again then you failed? How do you even see if you can register again?

Yeah I can get through the first couple of steps to register, and I know I didn't fail. I don't think that's a good test at the moment to see if you failed.

hellooooo out there.... it's so lonely here.... i'm scared...

You fool! Fear causes hyperventilation, which causes respiratory alkalosis, which causes blurry vision, which causes an inability to look at one's standardized test scores. Now, I shall most certainly be the first . . .

Request Documents says this

"Based on our records, we are unable to provide you with any official documents for one or more of the following reasons:

* You recently registered for or took a USMLE exam and do not yet have scores to report.
* You took one or more NBME Parts for medical school evaluation only and not for credit towards National Board certification. Since the examinations were given at the request of and as a service to medical schools, scores are not provided.
* You did not test with the NBME."

I'm guessing next week for the 27th

Sat for test on June 24. No score report yet. Can order document and register for Step 1.