July 15 2009 scores rocket lunching thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sislo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is the official thread for scores released on July 15th.It opens officially at midnight or 11 am or whatever time it is.Please record your scores and hopefully we will break the 283 record obtained by some indian guy in 2003

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
If you spell like that ........please dont write any prescriptions!!!:laugh:

lol...sorry guys, honestly I had just time to post a reply for the joke when seriously it looks like 13 people posted! Hope it all goes well for everyone...just a little nervous humor to past the time.

I hope that was a joke

Its not. Over at the MCAT forum falsely saying scores are up is a bannable offense, I assume it would be the same here. I'm certainly don't care enough to report him for it and I figured he was screwing with people. I was just stating a fact.

:laugh:Just for that Future, you're getting -10 on your score. Residencies will be alerted and this is going in your permanent record.

Its not. Over at the MCAT forum falsely saying scores are up is a bannable offense, I assume it would be the same here. I'm certainly don't care enough to report him for it and I figured he was screwing with people. I was just stating a fact.

WOw thats a tough rule.

I guess if he does get reported or banned.......we ALL will know who did it now wont we...........:sleep:

I think they will be up very soon. I was unable to send myself a score report before...now I can (granted it's by snail mail). So I guess my score will be in this batch.

WOw thats a tough rule.

I guess if he does get reported or banned.......we ALL will know who did it now wont we...........:sleep:

You guys gotta be kidding right? Honestly, banned for joking about posting scores? LOL, lighten up, WAY bigger events happen every second. Besides if they "ban" me, I'll just create another account, its not that big of a deal.

you guys really want to ban somebody for a joke that he fessed up to moments later that had no real negative effect on your night?

no score for me, back in the morning...

as an addendum, kudos to the aamc for having a server that posted literally on the second of midnight in june 2006, nbme should take note.

So, is it blank for everybody? or just not linkable
when i went to "order documents" it said i had nothing there, and couldn't request anything meaning it hasn't been scored... will this change? or is that a sign i'm not in this batch. has anybody else been able to request a score report? I don't wanna stay up if its pointless! :) Early morning

For the people that got a order report option, when did you take the test?

Also, I'm nice and have only checked once in 30 minutes... comeon karma, be kind!

I can't even get onto the site... keeps timing out. Who's still optimistic that they'll post tonight?

my score report option isn't ... well, an option. I guess that today's just not my report day. (THen WHEN!? I took this *$(*@#er in june~!)

so are you guys looking under the "review exam history" for your score?

v2 on the 21st .... yeah i clicked on request documents and it said i had no documents for me. is that waht you guys are talking about?

so is it consensus that it's not happening tonight? I figure any changes are a positive sign... but people giving up hope is discouraging.

Looked in review history and nothing.... I DID however notice it will now let me register to take step 1 again (or step 2) whereas before it said "you have an open step 1 report" so the scores are DEFINITELY in the system.

I took it June 15th, BTW