July 15 2009 scores rocket lunching thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sislo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is the official thread for scores released on July 15th.It opens officially at midnight or 11 am or whatever time it is.Please record your scores and hopefully we will break the 283 record obtained by some indian guy in 2003

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
if everyone keeps hitting refresh there is a distinct improbability that it will fix the server.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. lets make a deal. Everyone stop trying to refresh and we will go one at a time. I'll go first

How many take step one each year. Im just trying to see how much cash the NBME has to not upgrade their servers with.

Well its after midnight and I just refreshed with no score up....
Should I give up for the night?

How many take step one each year. Im just trying to see how much cash the NBME has to not upgrade their servers with.

Considering there is only one day a year when they have this problem I don't think its worth the money to update the servers.

I'm neurotic too, but realistically I'd rather wait another few hours for the servers to handle the load than to pay more for the stupid test so they can buy more servers to handle a high load for 1/365 days a year.

Considering there is only one day a year when they have this problem I don't think its worth the money to update the servers.

I'm neurotic too, but realistically I'd rather wait another few hours for the servers to handle the load than to pay more for the stupid test so they can buy more servers to handle a high load for 1/365 days a year.

Could they spend my 500 on renting a few.

I dont start until 2 but i have a "lecture" at 1 pm. anybody beat that?

I have to work from 2-5 pm tommarrow (I know so brutal..ahaha). I totally forgot about the scores coming out tomarrow.......now I am scared s--tless.....:scared: Thanks guys!!:laugh:

I am almost so freaked that I cant even imagine opening the score report until I have to, when applying for residency. I keep picturing myself opening it and seeing fail.....and then my 1st two years of med school being a total waste.......i think I just got an ulcer in the 10 minutes of reading this thread....:(

This would be a perfect use of cloud computing. On demand capacity for when you need it without the infrastructure cost.

Can anybody tell me if a link showed up beneath the "Score report date" before it was ready to check? If its still blank there (i'm on the west coast) does that mean that my test hasn't been graded yet (i was end of june) or does it stay blank until its ready to be checked? I want to know if i can go to sleep. Thanks!!!