July 15 2009 scores rocket lunching thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sislo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is the official thread for scores released on July 15th.It opens officially at midnight or 11 am or whatever time it is.Please record your scores and hopefully we will break the 283 record obtained by some indian guy in 2003

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
someone should get a job at the nbme and take it down from the inside. by take it down i mean give a clear date that you can get your scores. this is ridiculous. no wonder health care needs to be reformed we can't even give board exams with out a bunch of bs.

someone should get a job at the nbme and take it down from the inside. by take it down i mean give a clear date that you can get your scores. this is ridiculous. no wonder health care needs to be reformed we can't even give board exams with out a bunch of bs.

Wait till 11 AM people. Almost everyone who took it in June, even the very end, should have scores. That's usually how they do it with the batch from about mid May till the end of June.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I got the email at 2:27pm local (Germany; ~10min ago) and got the score report instantly at the homepage. Took Step1 on 5/30. But as foreign student, I got everything from ECFMG.

Yes I did. Really. No joke.

Congrats, hope you're happy. I'm glad we don't have to have the false score reporting = banned discussion again. I need to turn this off I have core conference this afternoon.

just woke up, checked my email, saw a nice 'your score report is available'

247/99

last 2 nbmes were both 247.

this number must have some significance.

This number must have some significance. Are you ECFMG or US student?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Still nothing... just another hurdle designed to beat us into submission to the med machine.

Part of me wants to believe that somewhere in Philadelphia, the NBME offices are jam packed and buzzing with staff members in a frenzy to get the scores of thousands of medical students online. Another part of me is skeptical of that first part and its idealism.

Still nothing... just another hurdle designed to beat us into submission to the med machine.

Part of me wants to believe that somewhere in Philadelphia, the NBME offices are jam packed and buzzing with staff members in a frenzy to get the scores of thousands of medical students online. Another part of me is skeptical of that first part and its idealism.

I think they are done with all the actual work and have been for some time. All that is left to do is hit a button. But they won't hit it bc it is too much fun to watch us squirm. Down with the Machine.

NBME is waiting for all CA med students to get to work by 9 AM their time before releasing the reports to avoid concurrent rush and system crash.

Last edited:
just woke up, checked my email, saw a nice 'your score report is available'

247/99

last 2 nbmes were both 247.

this number must have some significance.

rahul, congrats!

Is it showing you the mean and standard deviation on the score report?

Sislo, this is all your fault. You threw the NBME off with your "lunching" thread title, so now they think we expect to get our scores at lunchtime.

Sislo, this is all your fault. You threw the NBME off with your "lunching" thread title, so now they think we expect to get our scores at lunchtime.

I hear they are talking dinner time now ..and deferoxamine I'm praying that you'll be crowned our new 283R

Looks like they might be staggering the score releases.

As people are receiving scores and posting, please indicate if you had a Javascript error on test day (during a block, not at the end) and if the score seems right on... that's the one thing I want to know before opening my own score.

Looks like they might be staggering the score releases.

As people are receiving scores and posting, please indicate if you had a Javascript error on test day (during a block, not at the end) and if the score seems right on... that's the one thing I want to know before opening my own score.

Yea i had the javascript error. and yes i recieved an email at 8:38AM eastern time

They're up, at least for me with my 6/19 test date. Good luck everyone, I'll write something in the official thread later.

Edit: Oh yeah, no official email either.