Drexel DPMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, just to elaborate further I was interviewed on 5/18 which I believe was the second to last interview date. My acceptance was in the promotions sections of my email so please check there.

My stats:
cGPA: 3.84
sGPA: 3.87
MCAT Score: 500
CASPER: I took it on the last day offered for Drexel on 05/19 so my results have been delivered to the school but my results have not been made available to me yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I just got my acceptance, interviewed 5/16!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, everyone. Just received an acceptance. I am in New York (EST) and I received mine a few hours ago.
Please do not feel discourage if you have yet to receive an acceptance. I spoke with one of the admins and final decisions are expected by June 10th.

Reactions: 7 users
Hello, everyone. Just received an acceptance. I am in New York (EST) and I received mine a few hours ago.
Please do not feel discourage if you have yet to receive an acceptance. I spoke with one of the admins and final decisions are expected by June 10th.
Wait another wave for June 10th?!

Wait another wave for June 10th?!
I feel like there won't be another A-wave unfortunately for those of us who haven't heard back yet. I feel like after today, it will be either WL or R decisions for the "final decisions"

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
For those have been accepted, has your portal updated yet to confirm your acceptance?

GUYS I JUST NOW GOT ACCEPTED I AM GOING TO VOMIT

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Hi friends!!
Interviewed on 5/9 and just got my acceptance at 2:53 PM. Don’t lose hope just yet. I was ready to put my deposit for another program. Rooting for you all!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!
Interviewed 5/9 and received my acceptance at 3:15. Absolutely FLOORED.

Thank you all so much for this amazing community. I’ve been in the background lurking (lol creepy) but I feel like I’m friends with all of you! The support of this community has really got me through the most stressful, anxiety-filled months of my life. I can’t wait to see all of you in Philly :)

Reactions: 10 users
Should I lose hope now or in an hour when office hours end 🥲

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Should I lose hope now or in an hour when office hours end 🥲
Don’t lose hope! Even after the business day is over, you still never know. I don’t think any of us know for certain when final decisions will be made with this admission cycle. Especially since people can get waitlisted and then ultimately accepted at any point. This med school journey is a winding road, so never lose hope!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I interviewed May 23 and received my A at 4pm today. I will be declining my acceptance as I was accepted to medical school last week. I hope my seat goes to one of you! Best of luck, future docs! I can’t wait to serve alongside you 💕

Reactions: 9 users
GUYS I JUST NOW GOT ACCEPTED I AM GOING TO VOMIT
Yesss, you did it! Congratulations!
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Love
Congratulations to everyone that got the A! Maybe you’ll be my guides next year when I re apply !! 🤪❤️❤️❤️ Till we meet again

Reactions: 3 users
Do you guys think there will be more acceptances throughout the week?

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Do you guys think there will be more acceptances throughout the week?
There might be. If people got in and decide to not attend the program, I’m sure they will give those seats to others that didn’t hear back today.

There might be. If people got in and decide to not attend the program, I’m sure they will give those seats to others that didn’t hear back today.
I’m hoping this is the case. 🥺

• Care
Hey y’all! I just saw I received a Acceptance at 10:45 (Central time). I was recently accepted to medical school though, so I will be declining my acceptance. I hope it goes out to one of you

If it doesn’t, please don’t be so hard on yourself. Last year I was rejected from the Drexel program after interviewing and unfortunately didn’t get into any medical school. I was heartbroken at first but then I knew I still wanted to do this and had to push myself through it again. If it doesn’t work out this year, and you really want to become a doctor, don’t give up. One year from now, it will ALL BE WORTH IT I PROMISE.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Hi! For anyone accepted does anyone know when we’ll here about housing information for the summer program? Like is it suite style, do we have roommates, when can we move in, etc. Or has any additional information?!

Hi! For those that heard back yesterday, have you been able to set up your DrexelOne portal?

Hi! For those that heard back yesterday, have you been able to set up your DrexelOne portal?
Yes! I set mine up there’s a link in your drexel portal that allows you to grab your drexel student accounts! I followed the checklist in my portal!

Hi! For anyone accepted does anyone know when we’ll here about housing information for the summer program? Like is it suite style, do we have roommates, when can we move in, etc. Or has any additional information?!
Hi! I also don’t know a lot about housing but I did hear that we should be getting more information in a few days. They wanted to get a better idea of acceptances before sending out info. And I’m pretty sure we will be in Stiles Hall

Hi! I also don’t know a lot about housing but I did hear that we should be getting more information in a few days. They wanted to get a better idea of acceptances before sending out info. And I’m pretty sure we will be in Stiles Hall
Perfect thanks so much!

I wish they told us what number we are on the waitlist 🥲 just so I can adjust my hopes lmaoooo

No news yet, does that mean rejection and I just won’t find out until the program starts? Not knowing anything is so challenging.

Reactions: 1 user
No news yet, does that mean rejection and I just won’t find out until the program starts? Not knowing anything is so challenging.
Not knowing is so frustrating, been waiting since 04/13 interview smh. Wish there was better communication on Drexel’s part.

• Care
When did you find out? No news on my end 😔
hey i am sorry, i know exactly how ur feeling. I suggest sending out like a letter of interest to them. I found out around 3 today that I was waitlisted. no news is still good news.

Reactions: 1 user
hey i am sorry, i know exactly how ur feeling. I suggest sending out like a letter of interest to them. I found out around 3 today that I was waitlisted. no news is still good news.
Thank you, hoping it works out for both of us!

I really wish they would tell people who are rejected sooner. I know I'm probably rejected based off this thread but if I didn't know about this forum I would be completely in the dark and panicking.