Drexel DPMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-21 160320.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-21 160320.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those that have received housing and move in day info was this emailed directly to you or was it uploaded in our Drexel accounts ?

For those that have received housing and move in day info was this emailed directly to you or was it uploaded in our Drexel accounts ?
It was emailed! Some housing information came to my personal email and some came to my drexel email.

Is it safe to say that there is no more waitlist movement since the program starts in a few days?

Omg i need help w this one too i have legit been trying for an hour HAHA
Fam, I have been at this for a VERY long time. I'm convinced there must be an error and will reach out to the TAs.

Is it safe to say that there is no more waitlist movement since the program starts in a few days?
I’m keeping the hope until Sunday night lol the student in my orientation/interview said he didn’t find out till the day before it started last year :’) but maybe I’m just wishful thinking

Hi everyone, I have just withdrawn from DPMS because I got accepted into medical school. You guys are all very kind and I really hope one of you gets this seat.

I wanted to include some information that may be helpful for last-minute acceptances:
  1. Move-in is not only on Saturday, but can also be done on Sunday. Their team is very nice and accommodating, so if you have any problems with the timing for moving in, I recommend you contact them. My experience with the info sessions, interactions with the TAs, and contact with their office have all been so positive. I’m sure they will figure something out for you :)
  2. There is bus-service through SEPTA very close to Stiles Hall, so don’t worry about bringing a vehicle if it’s not feasible at this short notice. Also, the summer session provides you with free housing so you won’t need to scramble to find an apartment.
  3. When you are accepted, reach out to Jordan or any other TA and they will help you complete any requirements prior to move-in. Everything (and I mean everything is organized and planned out for you, so it’s not stressful at all!)
For those who do not get in this year, please don't lose hope and don’t give up! I got in on my third try after making a last minute decision to submit an application one final time. I’ve been in your shoes and know how difficult and stressful it is, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you :). It’s been a great journey, and I wish you all the best!

Reactions: 6 users
I just received an acceptance letter this morning. Can someone help me with the move-in info and any forms I need to fill out?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an acceptance letter this morning. Can someone help me with the move-in info and any forms I need to fill out?
Hi there! I'll PM you with some information!

Congratulations! Were you on the waitlist?
Thanks! And no. For some reason, I never initially received the interview email that they claimed they sent me. So when I got in contact with them at the end of May, they said they sent me an interview email weeks ago (which I never received). I ended up having to do a last minute interview in June since I apparently missed my normal one, even though I checked spam and everything. So since my interview was late, my acceptance just came.

I just got accepted as well! I'll be declining because 2-3 days is just too little time for me to pack up my life and move states. I really wish they had let me know sooner because this seems like a phenomenal program :( Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 6 users
Just got accepted from the waitlist 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 7 users
I’m trying to log into my Discover Drexel portal to accept my seat and somehow it’s not allowing me. For those who got in today, were you able to accept it yet?

I’m trying to log into my Discover Drexel portal to accept my seat and somehow it’s not allowing me. For those who got in today, were you able to accept it yet?
Never mind, I was able to just now.

For those accepted from waitlist, did you receive an email or was your portal updated?

For those accepted from waitlist, did you receive an email or was your portal updated?
I got an email and did not get a notification about it because it was in the promotions section.

Hi guys, I know classes started this week but did anyone get an official rejection?