Drexel DPMS 2015-1016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nothing

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
still out in the cold. :(

Reactions: 1 users
Okay! So by now we know that the time of updat doesn't seem to mean much, so good luck to us who have updated and hold on and keep hope to those that have not

Reactions: 1 users
most likely means a decision coming you all's way tomorrow.

just updated ... I wasn't a minute ago , so looks like they are doing it one by one sit tight those who still haven't been updated

the update. who knew a simple update could bring me so much joy. Although I know this does not guarantee acceptance. I am just ready to know something final.lol

Reactions: 2 users
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaally hoping this is something good

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't help but to lose hope in the fact I have not been updated. At this point, I just wish they would give me a decision. This has to be the most nerve-wrecking experience ever. :(

I was updated as well. Here we go then. Good luck to everyone waiting! And congrats to everyone that has already been accepted!

I can't help but to lose hope in the fact I have not been updated. At this point, I just wish they would give me a decision. This has to be the most nerve-wrecking experience ever. :(

Please don't! Some people noticed the change later. Keep checking.

Totally random question, but does anyone know if they solidified this as a masters program this year?

My banner just updated, so I guess this means that mostly everyone will be updated today.

My portal just changed to the the admissions committee has made a decesion.....etc not sure what this means though
the update. who knew a simple update could bring me so much joy. Although I know this does not guarantee acceptance. I am just ready to know something final.lol
Gosh. My banner has just been updated. Nervous
You guys should def know by tomorrow! My email came at like 7:30am...Positive vibes for everyone!

My email came around 5:30pm on Saturday, so don't stress out if you wake up and find no email. I stayed away from sdn for a day and it helped calm me down. Just try to relax all day and eat your favorite foods! TREAT YOSELF.

Reactions: 4 users
mine wasn't updated right away...I was getting to be pretty down and then I refreshed the page 5 times and it changed.lol Just to remind you that the updates doesn't mean an acceptance as we have seen so just wait on it, because it looks like she is getting to a bulk if not all of the group today.

My email came around 5:30pm on Saturday, so don't stress out if you wake up and find no email. I stayed away from sdn for a day and it helped calm me down. Just try to relax all day and eat your favorite foods! TREAT YOSELF.
Permission to binge?

I want my life back already...so bring it on Kelli Kennedy lol.. I don't know what to think since it seems like literally everyone is getting updated. Lets just hope that at least some people will report an acceptance.

I wonder if they increased the number of seats in the program or kept it around roughly 40

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys I'm a long time lurker but I too received a updated banner....I checked the portal and they told me that I wasn't offered a seat....good luck guys

Hey guys I'm a long time lurker but I too received a updated banner....I checked the portal and they told me that I wasn't offered a seat....good luck guys
What does it say? Mine has said that the term I applied for has already started since last week and I still received a banner update today.

"Thank you for applying to Drexel University. After careful consideration of your application, the Admissions Committee has determined that we are unable to offer you admission."
This is what is says

What does it say? Mine has said that the term I applied for has already started since last week and I still received a banner update today.
mine has said the same as the above.... @Premedgirl15bu did yours ever say this too and was changed or did you just see this new update?

"Thank you for applying to Drexel University. After careful consideration of your application, the Admissions Committee has determined that we are unable to offer you admission."
This is what is says
Thanks for sharing all of that with all of us. Don't give up on your dream! Call and find out how you can become a better applicant and hit em with your best shot!

Reactions: 2 users
This is what is says

That's so strange! Did u apply to the med school traditionally as well?

mine has said the same as the above.... @Premedgirl15bu did yours ever say this too and was changed or did you just see this new update?

At first it said that my app was complete and will be reviewed so today after my banner updated I checked it again and it said that