BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
puppy's clear right? Because of the vig shot? Is there possibly any uncertainty there?

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, but you're wasting your time 🤷‍♀️
Technically that is the whole reason I signed up for this game when I should be doing my capstone project.
I get it. You're really reading like a frustrated villager now. I just feel less confident about you than, say, SP or alley.
Also I just realized I left puppy out of my reads list, but they're basically village-cleared since I can buy two village vigs when samac was clearly lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
puppy's clear right? Because of the vig shot? Is there possibly any uncertainty there?
Maybe a smidge, but if I recall correctly she role-claimed after killing vmh before anyone else said anything about being a vig. That seems like fairly pro-village behavior to make a mistake and instantly come clean and say you messed up.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, unless it’s both sporty and puppy together in a pack and they made up a lie about their vig shots.

No, unless it’s both sporty and puppy together in a pack and they made up a lie about their vig shots.
I doubt it, because that would mean sporty willingly shot/killed a packmate (zenge) rather than letting it go to yeet, which is unbelievable for me.

Alright, I'd do a YK ISO then. That seems like the best place to start.

• Love
Galactic Bowling Frame 5 Write up
What we call a "double" in real bowling isnt always the best thing when youre talking about lives. Last night two bowlers got a little too cocky and paid for their actions.

@alleycat03, Ball Return, Village Backup, who could selectively choose one time a villager PR to resume use of

and

@violetvett, a Strike, who started with a higher average than most bowlers

7 Players remain

Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose

Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi

Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen

7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager
4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker
6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf
13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector
17. Aprilthearab, Lane Sweep, Village protector
12. Samac, Cubsrule4e, Wolf Anchor Bowler
3. Alleycat03, Ball Return, Village backup
19. Violetvett, Strike, vanillager

It is now Frame 6

Voting ends Friday at 10PM ET

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Galactic Bowling Frame 5 Write up
What we call a "double" in real bowling isnt always the best thing when youre talking about lives. Last night two bowlers got a little too cocky and paid for their actions.

@alleycat03, Ball Return, Village Backup, who could selectively choose one time a villager PR to resume use of

and

@violetvett, a Strike, who started with a higher average than most bowlers
7 Players remain

Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose

Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi

Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen

7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager
4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker
6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf
13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector
17. Aprilthearab, Lane Sweep, Village protector
12. Samac, Cubsrule4e, Wolf Anchor Bowler
3. Alleycat03, Ball Return, Village backup
19. Violetvett, Strike, vanillager

It is now Frame 6

Voting ends Friday at 10PM ET
Oh come on

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I’m mostly sus of YK. She was almost misyeeted D1 and chose to self prez on blue versus vis. Then she was locked in the bathroom. Why the hell would wolves lock YK in the bathroom of all players? On N2 they chose veteran, manator players, like AM and April.
The only way to explain this is to look at their moves. On N1 Zenge made samac ineligible. It’s possible that vissy chose YK for the same reason- to give an alibi.
And I get that they bussed her hard vs vis, but maybe they didn’t have a choice.

If YK flips village then I’ll think about pshelty

Going for the crazier deepwolfing option? :unsure:
I'm just destroyed at this point so I'm trying to salvage one push.

I'm leaning her if only because it seems being targeted by wolves means nothing and I've been increasingly confused by her thought processes.

I probably should look into shelter and make sure I'm not missing anything though.

To: @potentialsheltervet and all my other doubters

1643344337164.png

(Note: this is a joke (sorta, maybe, yeah))

Edit: Welp, it gets the point across, i'm just going to take this as interference from afterlife communication and vibe in deadchat now

GO VILLAGE Y'ALL GOT THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Care
Sad that I just spent like 40 minutes working thru my reads for night close to be too fast.

Ya know what....i wont even be salty with a missyeeet cause this is the longest ive ever made it.. But i will but my thoughts on thread before you all do it ya know

YK has a crazier deepwolfing scenario than pshelty, especially seeing pshelty voted Mels D3
I was on Mel too until Vis role revealed. Pshelty on Mel just means that she doesn’t like to waffle.

Also guys, why did samac kill April? Isn’t she only able to get strikes?

• Hmm
To re-update again
Village:
Animal Midwife - Still feel good about my read here. My strongest village read.

samac - I’m seeing a lot of wild off the wall energy that I expect from village Samac. She’s asking the right questions and making the right pushes I expect from a villager.

Lawpy - His posts make sense. I mostly follow his logic. The stubbornness was frustrating but I don’t think Lawpy is a wolf.

Aprilthearab - Her push on Vis was genuine, and early. 100% a villager.

puppydogtor - Position on the vis vote was gold. Unless there’s some wacky bussing going on, this is a villager.

potentialsheltervet - PSV still feels like a noob villager. I’m not seeing anything that’s pinging me. Slight village read here.

SportPonies - Her position on the Vis vote cements this as a villager for me. I’m still freaked out by her asking for the vig to role reveal. For that she’s staying at the bottom of my village reads.

Neutral:
justafluff - Nothing useful from the vis vote to move Fluff one way or another. Vis’s lack of push here is concerning though.

Youngkal - I’m not seeing anything that makes me think this is a villager. BUT Vissy’s push here only makes sense if this is a villager. Neutral for now.

Wolfy:
violetvett - At this point I feel like I was played by the role reveal. I haven’t seen any posts that makes me think this is a villager. Very little concrete analysis that I feel good about.

Alleycat03
- I think I gave her too much credit for early game. Her latest pushes, me especially feels off and disingenuous. I think she was buddying up with me so that if she went down it would make me look bad. I’m disappointed I fell into this trap.

Melchizedek - April and AM in his POE should have been the last straw. His reads have made no sense, his pushes make no sense. This is a wolf and 100% where I’d be voting today. If Mel doesn’t flip wolf, just vote me out. I don’t want to deal with being this wrong and fighting off the misyeet all cycle.

Honestly I’m mostly sus of YK. She was almost misyeeted D1 and chose to self prez on blue versus vis. Then she was locked in the bathroom. Why the hell would wolves lock YK in the bathroom of all players? On N2 they chose veteran, manator players, like AM and April.
The only way to explain this is to look at their moves. On N1 Zenge made samac ineligible. It’s possible that vissy chose YK for the same reason- to give an alibi.
And I get that they bussed her hard vs vis, but maybe they didn’t have a choice.
Y'all going be so sad if you do this but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good luck village!!! Catch the wolf!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
YK pls it’s not personal :cryi: it comes down to you and pshelty for the remaining wolves

We have 3 wolves flipped so far. This means there’s 1-2 wolves remaining. My options are basically just you and pshelty

samacs insisted she’s village and wrote pretty emotional posts to make the case, so i’m sorry. :(

• Care
Skeptical most of Fluff/PSV
Then Lawpy/AM/Puppy
Sporty is my only green

Vote interpretation and cross ref Z list is coming